The Lies from Democrats on Biden’s Forced Vaccine Mandates

I'd like one of them to give even a slightly logical answer to that question.
They can't There simply is no logic there. It has been beaten out of them by the government "education" system. It's a physical, chemical, sociological impossibility. It's gone.

I don’t know about the laws in Canada (where this comes from) but in the US, we are very on the side of giving employers broad ability to hire and fire. Thanks Republicans!

First of all, “..broad ability to hire and fire...” does not include discrimination, which is what this is. Secondly, given that the “vaccine” (which it is not) does not prevent contraction of Covid anyway, these mandates are pointless.

First of all, “..broad ability to hire and fire...” does not include discrimination, which is what this is. Secondly, given that the “vaccine” (which it is not) does not prevent contraction of Covid anyway, these mandates are pointless.
You sure are able to discriminate on many factors.

Only some factors are unable to be discriminated against.

Second, the vaccine does prevent contraction of COVID.

I can sue you for anything I want right now, shitforbrains. Filing a lawsuit means zero.
It’s not the lawsuit. It’s the confrontation.

Man did not comply with the officers, got a gun pointed at his head.

LITERALLY.

Where’s your outrage?

Only some factors are unable to be discriminated against.

Second, the vaccine does prevent contraction of COVID.
The vaccine does not prevent Contraction-of COVID. I see you have already forgotten the plane full of TX democrats infected with COVID running to DC and I getting others infected including WH staff.

The vaccine does not prevent Contraction-of COVID. I see you have already forgotten the plane full of TX democrats infected with COVID running to DC and I getting others infected including WH staff.
I remember the plane. It was full of vaccinated people but only a handful got COVID.

If not for a vaccine, far more would have been infected.

I remember the plane. It was full of vaccinated people but only a handful got COVID.

If not for a vaccine, far more would have been infected.
Well they managed to bring the COVID from TX and give it to WH staff in DC. Clearly the jab doesn’t work.

An employer can fire someone for a variety of reasons but I’m not sure discrimination applies to any of them.
Only some factors are unable to be discriminated against. Second, the vaccine does prevent contraction of COVID.
No, it does not. We already know for a fact that it does not prevent a person from contracting Covid and logic dictates that if you can get it, you can transmit it.

The current narrative from the left is that it does not and that it only eases symptoms IF you get it. This being the case, mandating the “vaccine” makes no sense.

People need to stop calling it a vaccine because it is clearly not.

An employer can fire someone for a variety of reasons but I’m not sure discrimination applies to any of them.

No, it does not. We already know for a fact that it does not prevent a person from contracting Covid and logic dictates that if you can get it, you can transmit it.

The current narrative from the left is that it does not and that it only eases symptoms IF you get it. This being the case, mandating the “vaccine” makes no sense.

It absolutely is not. No one can prove that SARScov2 has ever been isolated and until you have an isolate to put into a vaccine, you have no vaccine.

Well they managed to bring the COVID from TX and give it to WH staff in DC. Clearly the jab doesn’t work.
No one rationally thought the vaccine would be 100% effective.

Those that want to declare it a failure have a dishonest view of what that means.

I don’t know who you think is on the left that says it doesn’t prevent infections because it does. The CDC is pretty clear about that.

“ Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19”

No one rationally thought the vaccine would be 100% effective.

Those that want to declare it a failure have a dishonest view of what that means.
I replied to this statement of yours…

“Second, the vaccine does prevent contraction of COVID.”

so now you are backtracking?

I replied to this statement of yours…

“Second, the vaccine does prevent contraction of COVID.”

so now you are backtracking?
Yes. It prevents something like 60-80% of cases. Not 100%.

That means it prevents infections, just not all of them.

Yes. It prevents something like 60-80% of cases. Not 100%.

That means it prevents infections, just not all of them.
That’s not what you said. Which is why we are even having this discussion.

That’s not what you said. Which is why we are even having this discussion.
I never said it prevents all infections. No one with half a brain ever thought that would be the case.

But the fact that it prevents most infections means it prevents COVID, which is what I said.

Sorry that you can’t handle things that aren’t a binary yes/no, all or nothing.

I never said it prevents all infections. No one with half a brain ever thought that would be the case.

But the fact that it prevents most infections means it prevents COVID, which is what I said.

Sorry that you can’t handle things that aren’t a binary yes/no, all or nothing.
Oh …so you are playing semantics all of a sudden. When you lead with a binary yes/ no all or nothing originally.

Typical lefty

Forum List

Back