The Lies from Democrats on Biden’s Forced Vaccine Mandates

Shitforbrains thinks the vaccine keeps you from catching the ChiCom Flu.
What a maroon
Yeah, I know. All I did was read the relevant medical literature, like a dope.

You on the other hand read memes on social media like a big brain genius.

Yeah, I know. All I did was read the relevant medical literature, like a dope.

You on the other hand read memes on social media like a big brain genius.
Is that why Biden’s government treats you like you’re unvaccinated?
Is that why hundreds of thousands of vaccinated people have had ChiCom Flu?
Is that why thousands of vaccinated people have died from the ChiCom Flu?

Some on the left right here on this forum have said this.

If the shot does not prevent one from getting Covid then it is not a vaccine. Beyond that, the CDC is playing catch up with this disease just like everybody else so at this point, I take everything they say with a grain of salt.
Dunno who is saying it but it’s not correct.

It prevents the majority, perhaps vast majority of cases of COVID. It’s effective at attenuating the rest.

That’s what the data shows.

You are looking for excuses to believe what you want.

Is that why Biden’s government treats you like you’re unvaccinated?
Is that why hundreds of thousands of vaccinated people have had ChiCom Flu?
Is that why thousands of vaccinated people have died from the ChiCom Flu?
When tens of millions of people have vaccinated, yes, a few hundred thousand will still get the disease and a few thousand will die.

No one ever claimed the vaccine is perfect.

But, it’s far better than the millions of cases in unvaccinated and the hundreds of thousands of deaths in unvaccinated.

Math is hard, I know, but try to recognize your own limits.

When tens of millions of people have vaccinated, yes, a few hundred thousand will still get the disease and a few thousand will die.

But, it’s far better than the millions of cases in unvaccinated and the hundreds of thousands of deaths in unvaccinated.

Is that why nations with low vaccine rates are not seeing spikes like high vaccine nations?

Is that why nations with low vaccine rates are not seeing spikes like high vaccine nations?
No, it’s why states with low vaccination rates are seeing spikes as compared to states with high vaccination rates.

When or how delta hits other countries depends largely on more regulated international travel which for impoverished low vaccinated countries is far more limited then rich countries.

No, it’s why states with low vaccination rates are seeing spikes as compared to states with high vaccination rates.

When or how delta hits other countries depends largely on more regulated international travel which for impoverished low vaccinated countries is far more limited then rich countries.

Why is that do you suppose? Is it expensive to limit travel to countries that are impoverished? Do these impoverished countries enjoy a massive tourist economy or something?

So, what you are actually saying is that some countries are "shit holes" right? Hmmm...How the coin flips...

Why you spout like this is incredible. You Progs are the most diseased people on the planet.

Nice diversion from the issue of forced vaccines. I understand why you’d try to divert.

I’m bringing light to the hysteria that was present in the other poster’s message.

Y’all used to be big proponents of compliance.

Why is that do you suppose? Is it expensive to limit travel to countries that are impoverished? Do these impoverished countries enjoy a massive tourist economy or something?

So, what you are actually saying is that some countries are "shit holes" right? Hmmm...How the coin flips...
Most people don’t have the resources or reasons to travel to or from developing countries.

It’s simply a fact.

Turn the nation into a loose federation of states and separation with the states. Why would you care then? Every blue area will be yours for living like you want.

We have spent the last half century telling people to live their lives as irresponsible as we can. And now you are by rules. We are weaker because of your forced social justice dictums. We are more diseased and our immune systems lower.

Why? That's a question that would require getting into the mind of a progressive...Somewhere I have no compelling reason to want to do....

Maybe some introspection is warranted on your part.
Nah. You’re just acting a like victim. Nothing I said was wrong or inappropriate.

Forum List

Back