The Lies from Democrats on Biden’s Forced Vaccine Mandates

READ: I can't address the fact this quote was said by someone I support, so all I can do is try and deflect it into something that is still your fault.
Nope. I meant nothing more than what I said.

You really need to get that translator fixed. Or you could just learn to speak English.

Joe the ‘Uniter’ says trust us.​

Pelosi: ‘We cannot require someone to be vaccinated, matter of privacy.​

Psaki: Biden would not support vaccine passports or coercive mandates​

Fauci: National vaccine mandates would be encroachment upon a persons freedom​

Strategies change when the circumstances change. The delta variant has changed the rules of the game. The refusal of Trump supporters to get vaccinated has changed the rules. Americans are dying because ICU beds are taken up by the unvaccinated. It is a shame Republicans didn't put enough this much energy into stopping the coronavirus and getting people vaccinated.

BIDEN IS A UNITER. TRUMP AND HIS NAZI PIGS ARE$ THE DIVIDERS.

Just read an interesting comment online about this..............

"Too bad Biden didn't fight as aggressively for Americans in Afghanistan fleeing the Taliban, as he is with this mandate policy".

It is too bad that Republicans don't put as much energy and hate into stopping the coronavirus. It would not have come to this.

It is too bad that Republicans don't put as much energy and hate into stopping the coronavirus. It would not have come to this.
It's because of Trump you got the very vaccine you're trying to force people to take. The very vaccine Biden and Harris said they did not trust.

Strategies change when the circumstances change. The delta variant has changed the rules of the game. The refusal of Trump supporters to get vaccinated has changed the rules. Americans are dying because ICU beds are taken up by the unvaccinated. It is a shame Republicans didn't put enough this much energy into stopping the coronavirus and getting people vaccinated.

BIDEN IS A UNITER. TRUMP AND HIS NAZI PIGS ARE$ THE DIVIDERS.
Pretty little stories.

For all of you feverishly in favor of draconian government mandates to inject an untested drug into you very own body, why is there no consideration of the large number of people that have had covid and already have better antibodies than what the 'vaccines' are supposed to produce?

Last edited:
For all of you feverishly in favor of draconian government mandates to inject an untested drug into you very own body, why is there no consideration of the large number of people that have had covid and already have better antibodies that the 'vaccines' are supposed to produce?
But....but....but.... The Holy Glowing Rectangle says the ONE and ONLY solution is the administration of the Blessed Liquid Healing Elixir through a hypodermic needle. Our Lord FauxChi says so, and that's good enough for them!

But....but....but.... The Holy Glowing Rectangle says the ONE and ONLY solution is the administration of the Blessed Liquid Healing Elixir through a hypodermic needle. Our Lord FauxChi says so, and that's good enough for them!

I'd like one of them to give even a slightly logical answer to that question.

Forum List

Back