The list is growing and THANK GOD these people will leave with a Trump Presidency!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Below is a partial list of famous people vowing to leave if Trump is elected!
What a fantastic idea! PLEASE we want more people like you to leave! Please people like them have caused the vast majority of problems. I really want more of them to leave because the fewer of them the better off our country will be!
Please add to this list if you know even some non-famous people that are going leave! I hope they understand that by their making these comments all they are doing is adding more and more Trump supporters. Just an aside... how will these people make any money if they are no longer Americans?
I mean with more of us happy they are going who will be watching???

Raven Symone is making a lot more waves than she normally does on The View, and it is for her views on the next election. Symone is planning on moving to Canada if any Republican at all, including Trump, wins the presidency.
Not only is Stewart prepared to leave the United States, but he’s intent on actually departing Earth if Trump gets into office. Stewart said that he would get in a rocket and think about going to another planet because this planet “has gone bonkers.”
s Fox News reported near the end of January, another host on The View is ready to depart the United States should Donald Trump become president. Whoopi Goldberg believes that the country electing him means “it’s time” for her to move out.
Here is a list of other celebrities who have said they’d be willing to leave the United States if Donald Trump is elected president.
  • Rosie O’Donnell
  • Eddie Griffin
  • Cher
  • Samuel L. Jackson
  • Barry Diller
  • Katie Hopkins
  • Omari Hardwick
List Of Celebrities Who Will Leave The U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President – Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton, More

I'm still waiting for Rush Limbaugh to keep his promise to move to Costa Rica if Obama is elected...

18 percent of Americans would consider moving to another country if Hillary is elected:

33p58og.jpg

25 percent of Americans could consider moving to another country if Trump is elected:

2eklwfk.jpg

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_51016.pdf

Good riddance. May they find peace and contentment in their new country. Once they denounce their citizenship and leave the door should remain closed.

Sadly, lice are more popular than Trump by a YUGE margin!

24bl26q.jpg

Even used car salesman are more liked than Trump:

2uduadd.jpg

Forum List

Back