The Logic of ConservaRepub on Economy, UnEmployment & A Helping Hand from Govt.

487764_498653376826845_930591428_n.jpg

If we counted on liberals to teach us how to fish, seafood would cost $10,000 a pound.
Amateurs fishing? No way! We need to have union fishermen, making $65/hour, catching fish for us all. And of course, we need a Department of Handing Out Fish, to make sure everyone gets their fish every day.

Oh, and don't you DARE fry it. That's illegal.

Thanks spelling nazi. BTW, John Belushi wants his video back.

Abnormal:

You poor poor pathetic stupid pussy. Your illiteracy gets noted (not merely because you are stupid and ignorant, but because you are too monumentally fucked up to even use an easy built in spell checker), and you start crying. Damn, girl. Get a tampon in that bleeding vagina of yours.

You are a little bitch.

And the late liberal comedian, John Belushi, doesn't want anything back. Have an adult explain "dead" to you, ya pussy derp motherfucker.

The late liberal comedian John Belushi would be pissed as hell that anyone as fucking douchy as you were using his video. Yeah, I'm kind of new around here but it hasn't escaped my notice that you never seem to have anything to say that wouldn't please your conservative puppet masters. You goddamned piece of shit.
Irrational hatred is irrational.

First of all, if you're capable of standing on a corner smoking dope with your posse, you can get a fucking job. If you have no physical or mental handicap that prevents you from flipping burgers, cleaning school toilets or pushing a lawn mower, you should be able to find employment in a reasonable length of time. I would support mandatory paid 13 week training programs all must attend after the initial 13 weeks of unemployment compensation. 3 months should be plenty of time to learn how to flip a burger and make change at a cash register, stock store shelves or sweep a high school hallway, even for a Liberal.

So the 8.2%(or even double that if I believe what cons have told me) of people who are unemployed now are choosing not to work? Are you saying that they can all have a job if they wanted it?

A damned high percentage of them find work when their 99 weeks runs out, don't they?

I don't know, you made the claim, you tell me.....with some sort of evidence.

Which part is the hypocrisy?
You condemn my alleged tired cliches with your own.

Of course, you don't see them as cliches, do you?

Feel free to point out the tired cliche I used.

I get it, you either don't understand the word hypocrisy, or cliche. Which is it?

"...tired, yet meaningless conservative cliches..." is itself a cliche.

You do know, don't you, that cliche does NOT mean "anything a leftist dislikes but can't intelligently argue against", don't you?

Don't you?

You condemn my alleged tired cliches with your own.

Of course, you don't see them as cliches, do you?

I get it, you either don't understand the word hypocrisy, or cliche. Which is it?

You do know, don't you, that cliche does NOT mean "anything a leftist dislikes but can't intelligently argue against", don't you?

Don't you?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, thanks for the laugh.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Don't you?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

*shrug* I knew you wouldn't take responsibility for it.

Stop double taxing income earned offshore, and they will.

Any proof to support your claim, or is it yet more bs you are trying to feed the brain dead, which btw are mostly on the right/wrong side it seems from the looks of this forum?:eusa_whistle:

Any proof to support your claim

You want proof that the US taxes overseas earnings of US companies?

Yup! I don't see how I could have made it anymore clear.

If we counted on liberals to teach us how to fish, seafood would cost $10,000 a pound.

You answer truth with something you imagine. It's Republicans who put the country into debt, not Democrats. Something you should know.

It's Republicans who put the country into debt, not Democrats.

Democrats in our government don't spend borrowed money?

I'm pretty sure our National Debt has increased by more than $5 trillion since Obama became President.

That figure is incorrect! Do you just pull a figure out of your ass and go with it. It's 2.2 Trillion, much of which was directly due to the previous admin. As anyone SHOULD know, credit card charges come due at a later date.

Last edited:

Don't you?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

*shrug* I knew you wouldn't take responsibility for it.

LOL, you didn't say anything!!!! hahahahaha, you're actually an idiot. I just thought you were a stubborn asshole before, but now I know it goes much deeper than that.

Any proof to support your claim, or is it yet more bs you are trying to feed the brain dead, which btw are mostly on the right/wrong side it seems from the looks of this forum?:eusa_whistle:

There are two theories of international taxation. Territorial taxation, most commonly used around the world, is based on the notion that only a company’s profits generated within national borders are subject to tax, thus avoiding double taxation. The United States, however, is using the worldwide taxation system. Every American company’s income generated outside the U.S. is not only subject to a foreign country’s taxes but also to the U.S. taxation regime. Although the worldwide approach was once much more popular, about two-thirds of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries (joined recently even by Japan and United Kingdom) now use the territorial system. Right now the United States is the only country subject to both a worldwide system and a corporate tax rate above 30 percent.

Americans for Tax Reform Center for Fiscal Accountability

Happy to educate you.

You answer truth with something you imagine. It's Republicans who put the country into debt, not Democrats. Something you should know.

I'm pretty sure our National Debt has increased by more than $5 trillion since Obama became President.

That figure is incorrect! Do you just pull a figure out of your ass and go with it. It's 2.2 Trillion, much of which was directly due to the previous admin. As anyone SHOULD know, credit card charges come due at a later date.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

The above site shows the National Debt on 1/20/2009 was $10,626,877,048,913.08.
On 7/5/2012, the National Debt was $15,876,652,312,551.29
Even a clown like you could use a $2 calculator and see the increase is just under $5.25 trillion.
Make sure you pull your head out of your ass before you use the calculator.

There are two theories of international taxation. Territorial taxation, most commonly used around the world, is based on the notion that only a company’s profits generated within national borders are subject to tax, thus avoiding double taxation. The United States, however, is using the worldwide taxation system. Every American company’s income generated outside the U.S. is not only subject to a foreign country’s taxes but also to the U.S. taxation regime. Although the worldwide approach was once much more popular, about two-thirds of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries (joined recently even by Japan and United Kingdom) now use the territorial system. Right now the United States is the only country subject to both a worldwide system and a corporate tax rate above 30 percent.

Happy to educate you.

So companies can't make enough by defering their payments?

Tax Justice Network: U.S. tax expert recommends worldwide tax system

(^has good sources)

Even a clown like you could use a $2 calculator and see the increase is just under $5.25 trillion.

Looking into the past, I seem to remember somthing along the lines of a....democratic president giving a republican president a projected surplus then having said Republican president continue to rack up trillions in debt.

Last edited:

Happy to educate you.

Interesting, and another point of view but, it is at best I can tell a right-wing funded org. It states transparency as a goal for everyone else BUT them. I can find no listing of supporters and where it gets its funding or donations but seeing a grover norquist is involved in this advocacy group I can see why there is no "transparency" to it's inner workings.

This from wikipedia; The primary policy goal of Americans for Tax Reform is to reduce the percentage of the GDP consumed by the government.[17][19] ATR states that it "opposes all tax increases as a matter of principle."[20] Americans for Tax Reform seeks to curtail government spending by supporting Taxpayer Bill of Rights (TABOR) legislation[21] and transparency initiatives,[22] and opposing cap-and-trade legislation[23] and Democratic efforts to overhaul health care.[24]
ATR is a member of the Cooler Heads Coalition, which takes the position in the global warming controversy that "the science of global warming is uncertain, but the negative impacts of global warming policies on consumers are all too real". ATR supported the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 and continues to favor a comprehensive immigration reform bill.[25]
ATR has called for cuts in the defense budget in order to reduce deficit spending.[26]

Is this your idea of getting both sides to a story? :eusa_eh: You'll have to do better than that. BTW It explains nothing about off-shore accounts being taxed by the US.

Last edited:

Looking into the past, I seem to remember somthing along the lines of a....democratic president giving a republican president a projected surplus then having said Republican president continue to rack up trillions in debt.

No selective amnesia here:clap2:

If you see someone claiming that Republican President didn't add $5 trillion to our debt, in 8 years, you be sure to correct him.

Last edited:

Happy to educate you.

Interesting, and another point of view but, it is at best I can tell a right-wing funded org. It states transparency as a goal for everyone else BUT them. I can find no listing of supporters and where it gets its funding or donations but seeing a grover norquist is involved in this advocacy group I can see why there is no "transparency" to it's inner workings.

This from wikipedia; The primary policy goal of Americans for Tax Reform is to reduce the percentage of the GDP consumed by the government.[17][19] ATR states that it "opposes all tax increases as a matter of principle."[20] Americans for Tax Reform seeks to curtail government spending by supporting Taxpayer Bill of Rights (TABOR) legislation[21] and transparency initiatives,[22] and opposing cap-and-trade legislation[23] and Democratic efforts to overhaul health care.[24]
ATR is a member of the Cooler Heads Coalition, which takes the position in the global warming controversy that "the science of global warming is uncertain, but the negative impacts of global warming policies on consumers are all too real". ATR supported the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 and continues to favor a comprehensive immigration reform bill.[25]
ATR has called for cuts in the defense budget in order to reduce deficit spending.[26]

Is this your idea of getting both sides to a story? :eusa_eh: You'll have to do better than that. BTW It explains nothing about off-shore accounts being taxed by the US.

Interesting, and another point of view but, it is at best I can tell a right-wing funded org.

If you find a left wing source that proves we don't hit our companies with double taxation on their foreign earnings, be sure to post that here.

Still glad to clear up your confusion.

That is hilarious.

Forum List

Back