The Losertarian Party - Look at This List of Winners - LMAO

Elected Officials | Libertarian Party

This site lists the 100 or so Losertarians currently holding office. Lol it is pathetic.

No state or Federal legislature, maybe 5 mayors of insignificant tiny cities and 2 low level judges.

The vast vast majority of Losertarian officials occupy meaningless "clutter" posts that goes against every one of their stated positions of small government.

Congrats you have accomplished so much in you near 5 decades of existence!

Dingle Berry

The Libertarians DO NOT support the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

50% of Americans support the welfare portion about 40% support the warfare , and a combination of the two support the police state so you do the math

Why are you proud of that?

/
On party they don't, but I take it you did open the link and see the pathetic gains you party has made in nearly 5 decades of existence.

Over 95% of the politician position the Losertarian candidate occupy are meaningless, fluff, big government positions. You know the type of positions the Losertarian proclaim are wasteful spending positions that should be eliminated.

Again we do NOT support the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

And because Libertarians occupy meaningless, fluff government positions you can not blame us for the mess and the 19 BBBBBBBBBBBillions dollars deficit.

First off I hardly blame Losertarians. They are a small percentage of the populations an again they are in meaningless gov positions so they can't affect anything.

I just find it ironic the party of slim government hold what can only be characterized as fluff big gov position. The fact you can't see how hypocritical that is says volumes about you.

We are a small percentage of the populations , we are in meaningless gov positions so we can't affect your food stamps, Obama Hellcare and all the other government programs you have come to depend on for your miserable subsistence.

I sympathize a lot with Libertarians. As a conservative who has been very active in politics since I was a teenager, I have rubbed elbows with Libertarians for 40 years or so. And I quickly learned they are absolutely clueless about human nature.

I've actually had Libertarians tell me in so many words, "Corporations won't dump toxic chemicals into our water supply because then people won't like them or buy their stuff."

Yeah.

Their ideas about child labor laws and safety regulations are way out of whack, as well as their ideas about legalizing all drugs and shrinking our military down to the size of a cub scout troop. And don't even get me started on the Fed and the FDA and the FAA.

I do believe our federal government has far, far exceeded the bounds which our Founders originally intended it to have, and I am extremely angry about that. But I guess I am what you would call a libertarian (small "l") with common sense.

I sympathize a lot with Libertarians. As a conservative who has been very active in politics since I was a teenager, I have rubbed elbows with Libertarians for 40 years or so. And I quickly learned they are absolutely clueless about human nature.

I've actually had Libertarians tell me in so many words, "Corporations won't dump toxic chemicals into our water supply because then people won't like them or buy their stuff."

Yeah.

Their ideas about child labor laws and safety regulations are way out of whack, as well as their ideas about legalizing all drugs and shrinking our military down to the size of a cub scout troop. And don't even get me started on the Fed and the FDA and the FAA.

I do believe our federal government has far, far exceeded the bounds which our Founders originally intended it to have, and I am extremely angry about that. But I guess I am what you would call a libertarian (small "l") with common sense.

I couldn't agree more. I also consider myself a kind of libertarian, but I do believe corporations and big business as nothing but greedy and they NEED to be regulated. That has been proven over and over and over again! They will do anything to save a buck as we already know.

I also believe in social support networks for the poor. It seems that the "rich" are the ones who complain incessantly about having to pay a very small amount of their tax dollars to help the poor. Us citizens who do NOT make a ton of money are not the ones complaining about helping the poor. Greed is a terrible thing. Money IS the root of all evil. That is what the TRUE religious folks will tell you, and they are 100% correct about that.

I think that republicans and democrats are both just as rotten as one another, just in different ways. Don't trust either of the main parties. Don't believe them, don't trust them.

I think that republicans and democrats are both just as rotten as one another, just in different ways. Don't trust either of the main parties. Don't believe them, don't trust them.
It amazes me how the rubes will believe the words and completely ignore the deeds which contradict every principle espoused.

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That's pure bullshit. No Libertarian has ever told you that "Corporations won't dump toxic chemicals into our water supply because then people won't like them or buy their stuff."

The Libertarian Party clearly delineates how to protect the environment in a Libertarian society.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/08/tyler-durden/the-evil-polluting-agency/
Did The EPA Intentionally Poison Animas River To Secure SuperFund Money?

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That's pure bullshit. No Libertarian has ever told you that "Corporations won't dump toxic chemicals into our water supply because then people won't like them or buy their stuff."

The Libertarian Party clearly delineates how to protect the environment in a Libertarian society.

Well, there are some "extreme" libertarians too who do actually believe that there should be NO regulations on big business . . .

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

Well, there are some "extreme" libertarians too who do actually believe that there should be NO regulations on big business . . .

There should be NO government regulations on big business

That is correct

The only regulations that can be trusted are those of the free market.

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That is correct

Extremism, exhibit A. :D Sorry, but you are only hurting your party with this type of nonsense.

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That is correct

Extremism, exhibit A. :D Sorry, but you are only hurting your party with this type of nonsense.

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"

Hon Barry Goldwater (R-Az)

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That is correct

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"

Look buddy, big business will cut corners any way possible if you allow them too! They are sneaky and not to be trusted, and that is why regulating them is NECESSARY.

HUH?

WTF?

That is correct

Look buddy, big business will cut corners any way possible if you allow them too! They are sneaky and not to be trusted, and that is why regulating them is NECESSARY.

Look buddy, big government will cut corners any way possible if you allow them too! They are sneaky and not to be trusted, and that is why government regulating them is UNNECESSARY.

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” ~ Benito Mussolini

Study the TARP policy , corporatism then, and only then repost

That is correct

Look buddy, big government will cut corners any way possible if you allow them too! They are sneaky and not to be trusted, and that is why government regulating them is UNNECESSARY.

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” ~ Benito Mussolini

Study the TARP policy , corporatism then, and only then repost

This isn't about TARP. It is about regulations on businesses which are certainly needed, as history will show.

I also believe in social support networks for the poor. It seems that the "rich" are the ones who complain incessantly about having to pay a very small amount of their tax dollars to help the poor. Us citizens who do NOT make a ton of money are not the ones complaining about helping the poor. Greed is a terrible thing. Money IS the root of all evil. That is what the TRUE religious folks will tell you, and they are 100% correct about that.
I wouldn't say the rich pay little. If you live in CA the $250k and above crowd pay just about 50% btw state and fed

This site lists the 100 or so Losertarians currently holding office. Lol it is pathetic.

No state or Federal legislature, maybe 5 mayors of insignificant tiny cities and 2 low level judges.

The vast vast majority of Losertarian officials occupy meaningless "clutter" posts that goes against every one of their stated positions of small government.

What have Republicans and Democrats done for this country lately?

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That is correct

Singapore and Hong Kong have virtually no regulations at all, probably the closest thing to Laissez-Faire in the world, and they are two of the most prosperous, successful economies on the planet

What have Republicans and Democrats done for this country lately?
Good question. I have seen first hand the over-regulation of the banking and financial sector. The country is burdened by debt. The country is has many issues. Immigration is a joke. Education is a joke. Politicians rally against H1B visas yet these very high paying jobs don't have enough educated Americans for the job. I do legal compliance for a too big to fail Bank's eBusiness department. H1B requires the job to be lists for 6 months before going overseas. These jobs get few qualified American applicants, yet within days of going overseas you get dozens upon dozens of qualified applicants!

I digress I see both parties leading us down the wrong path. Are Libertarians the answers? I will admit agree with many of their policies, but they have been around for nearly 5 decades and haven't had any success. Just saying.

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That is correct

Singapore and Hong Kong have virtually no regulations at all, probably the closest thing to Laissez-Faire in the world, and they are two of the most prosperous, successful economies on the planet
Great point.

Yeah.

HUH?

WTF?

That is correct

So, you at first deny there are Libertarians who say corporations won't dump toxic waste because then people won't like them or buy their stuff.

And then with your statement that "the only regulations that can be trusted are those of the free market" to keep them honest, you confirm you are one such person.

Forum List

Back