The low IQ voter

Higher educated people are voting Democratic, while you have the rest
Yeah...just look at all of that “higher education” there. :lmao:

BBFC37D0-3929-4B95-AB74-AEFCA1DA1B9C.jpeg

Psst....stupid....see the blue spots? Those are all inner city ghettos filled with low IQ voters such as yourself. :laugh:

View attachment 225811
It’s actually all the higher educated population centers that produce growth in the state.
Bwahahaha!!! Cleveland. Toledo. Akron. Cincinnati. Not even you believe the bullshit propaganda you are desperately attempting to peddle right now. :laugh:

Psst....stupid....see the blue spots? Those are all inner city ghettos filled with low IQ voters such as yourself. :laugh:

View attachment 225811
It’s actually all the higher educated population centers that produce growth in the state.
Bwahahaha!!! Cleveland. Toledo. Akron. Cincinnati. Not even you believe the bullshit propaganda you are desperately attempting to peddle right now. :laugh:

Yeah, post anything that you can that proves your lower educted rural areas outperform urban centers for jobs and economic growth.

Yeah, post anything that you can that proves your lower educted rural areas outperform urban centers for jobs and economic growth.
Snowflake...the suburbs are the red areas on the maps. Their education overwhelmingly outperforms the blue ghetto areas on the map. Don’t pretend like you don’t know.

Snowflake...the suburbs are the red areas on the maps. Their education overwhelmingly outperforms the blue ghetto areas on the map. Don’t pretend like you don’t know.

So diluted in your thinking. So wrong with the graphs and what they show.

Come back around 8 next Tuesday and show me the suburbs and how they voted...

The graphs show that suburbs kill the Dumbocrat-designed ghettos in education.
I just showed you how the exponentially higher educated suburbs voted. It was a bloodbath. They overwhelmingly voted for President Trump over Hitlery Clinton.

An uninformed electorate poses the biggest threat to the U.S. and - unfortunately - the left actively seeks to create low IQ voters because that is what they need to win. The U.S. will never last with an electorate such as this.

They're already here and voting!

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

The Dunning-Kruger effect.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

And here is an interview with some Trump supporters at a Trump rally. Very interesting--:114:
Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse - Conspiracy Theories Thrive at a Donald Trump Rally - The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (Video Clip) | Comedy Central

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

The graphs show that suburbs kill the Dumbocrat-designed ghettos in education.
I just showed you how the exponentially higher educated suburbs voted. It was a bloodbath. They overwhelmingly voted for President Trump over Hitlery Clinton.

You showed a bitchass snowflake graph that shows the difference of race and education which doesn’t support your assertion.

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education

Forum List

Back