the mall stabbing video...the difference between being armed and unarmed....getting stabbed...

In this video, the unarmed people are stabbed repeatedly, armed defender shoots and kills attacker

• I would want to be unarmed and stabbed repeatedly.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I would rather be armed and be able to shoot and stop the attacker.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I would hope that my wife or children would be stabbed instead of me, I would run away.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tell that to the Japanese, Chinese, South Koreans and most of Europe.....everyone of which has a higher suicide rate than we do.....and Japan, China, and South Korea only allow criminals and the government to have guns.....

Gee, then given the low crime rates in those countries, they must have the best behaved criminals in the world.

I posted the study where he changed the numbers...3 times now...moron.......

He did nothing of the sort.

Moving along.

Joe.....I posted the link to the actual study...where he changed the number but still used bad data.........you must have really been dropped on your head a lot when you were a child....

Tell that to the Japanese, Chinese, South Koreans and most of Europe.....everyone of which has a higher suicide rate than we do.....and Japan, China, and South Korea only allow criminals and the government to have guns.....

Gee, then given the low crime rates in those countries, they must have the best behaved criminals in the world.

Yes...they do.......far better than our criminals for murder.....European criminals are extremely violent...they just don't kill on a whim the way our criminals do......

Joe.....I posted the link to the actual study...where he changed the number but still used bad data.........you must have really been dropped on your head a lot when you were a child....

No, i just ignore your misrepresentations of NRA propaganda, 2TinyGuy.

Yes...they do.......far better than our criminals for murder.....European criminals are extremely violent...they just don't kill on a whim the way our criminals do......

Yet no advanced country has ANYWHERE near our crime rates.
No advance country lets their citizens have easy access to guns like ours do.

Hmmm... those things are probably connected.

No, i just ignore your misrepresentations of NRA propaganda, 2TinyGuy.

Yet no advanced country has ANYWHERE near our crime rates.
No advance country lets their citizens have easy access to guns like ours do.

Hmmm... those things are probably connected.

No advanced country has our former slave problem exploited by democrat poltiicians......the fact that our non gun murder rate is higher than the entire murder rate of those countries shows that it isn't guns...it is the murderous nature of our criminals..........

For you to be correct....Britain would have had to have had a high gun murder rate before they banned guns...and that rate would have had to go down after the ban and confiscation of guns.....that didn't happen...if fact, after the ban the gun crime rate spiked and then returned to the exact same level.....now...the nation wide gun crime rate went up 4% and the gun crime rate in London and other major cities went up 10%.....

Australia......I just linked to a 3 part story in the Age, and Australian magazine that documents the increasing gun crime in Australia...the land that confiscated guns....they now call Melbourne the City of the Gun.....

Nothing you say about guns is true joe...not one single thing....

No advanced country has our former slave problem exploited by democrat poltiicians......

Ah, "Former slaves"... is that because the filters won't let you use the N-word here?

How come you guys can't ever go three posts without exposing your racism?

Not a racist...you are the only one here who uses the n-word........none of the countries you mentioned have the social pathologies that stem from the democrat practice of black slavery....not one......and the majority of the shooters in this country are black democrats in democrat voting districts.........and because of democrat destruction of the black family, we have generations of black males being raised by teen mothers without fathers to teach them how not to commit murder....

Not a racist...you are the only one here who uses the n-word........none of the countries you mentioned have the social pathologies that stem from the democrat practice of black slavery....not one......and the majority of the shooters in this country are black democrats in democrat voting districts.........and because of democrat destruction of the black family, we have generations of black males being raised by teen mothers without fathers to teach them how not to commit murder....

Okay, so you aren't a racist, but you are totally blaming black people for gun violence...

And not the fact that people of all colors have much too easy access to guns...

Hey... no guns... no gun violence. Th is isn't complicated, 2TinyGuy.

Okay, so you aren't a racist, but you are totally blaming black people for gun violence...

And not the fact that people of all colors have much too easy access to guns...

Hey... no guns... no gun violence. Th is isn't complicated, 2TinyGuy.

Yeah...they banned and confiscated guns in Britain, France and Australia....they have gun violence and are getting more....even in Japan....gun violence by the Yakuza......gun control doesn't stop criminals...it only locks up law abiding people who don't use guns for crime......

Yeah...they banned and confiscated guns in Britain, France and Australia.

and they have ridiculously low murder rates compared to the US. Amazing.

Guy, you can spew out your NRA Crazy all day. Fact is, you don't need a gun and the rest of us are tired of burying children to appease your fetish.
They had a lower murder rate before any of their gun bans and now their murder rate isn't any lower than it was before the gun bans so the gun bans did not lower the murder rate

They had a lower murder rate before any of their gun bans and now their murder rate isn't any lower than it was before the gun bans so the gun bans did not lower the murder rate

No, the fact that they didn't have a gun culture is why they have low murder rates.

You see, this guy doesn't exist in the UK or Australia...

a8a142de8bbbbd67999ab9a7ae01a223836f43cfec1b3552529f47c70b6d49d5.jpg

No, the fact that they didn't have a gun culture is why they have low murder rates.

Then why is our non gun murder rte still higher that the UKs?

It's not guns it's us. Face it Americans are just a more violent breed than the people in the UK who are conditioned to be submissive to authority

Then why is our non gun murder rte still higher that the UKs?

It's not guns it's us. Face it Americans are just a more violent breed than the people in the UK who are conditioned to be submissive to authority

Actually, that isn't accurate either........there are 357 million guns in private hands......less than 9.696 were used to commit murder...and of those used, 90% of those shooters are not legally able to buy, own or carry a gun...

So it isn't Americans that are violent....it is a tiny number of people, isolated for the most part in democrat voting districts..

It's never, ever the NRA member

NRA members do not tend to break the law by bringing a firearm into gun free zones.

God you're dumb.

Guys, you can't go anywhere without your penis compensators...

And when you have nothing substantive to offer, launch an ad hominem attack.

I'm sure somewhere out there is a leftist gun grabber that can post without a lie or a logical fallacy, but I've never seen one.
Scary thing is they make sense to each other.

Sorry, 2TinyGuy, I know three people who died from gun violence, and they were all white. Trying to "blame it on the darkies" ain't gonna fly.
Sure you do and FYI suicide isn't a violent crime

Looked pretty violent to me. They had to rip out the entire apartment my neighbor lived in to clean up all the blood.
Suicide is not a crime at all therefore it cannot be a violent crime

Forum List

Back