the mall stabbing video...the difference between being armed and unarmed....getting stabbed...

In this video, the unarmed people are stabbed repeatedly, armed defender shoots and kills attacker

• I would want to be unarmed and stabbed repeatedly.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I would rather be armed and be able to shoot and stop the attacker.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I would hope that my wife or children would be stabbed instead of me, I would run away.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The person who shot the stabber was a trained security guard, who had hundreds of hours of firearm proficiency training.

The state of Minnesota requires 12 hours and 50 rounds of ammunition fired downrange in order to meet the firearms training requirements for a security guard license. Six hours of training are required annually after that.

So once again, little Joey has proven himself to be a lying sack of shit.

Anyone else shocked? I sure am...

and how many hours of training do you need for a drivers' license? is there a test to make sure you know what the heck you're doing?

50 rounds of ammo? mysonand husband use more than that when they go trap shooting. that doesn't mean my son should have a gun on him when he's walking around or is capable of responding to an emergency.

Well you don't usually walk around with a shot gun so shooting skeet doesn't really prepare you for concealed carry
You will have to explain 'shot gun' and 'skeet' to Silly Jilly. She has no clue what those terms mean.

Honestly, if we stop one suicide, it's totally worth banning guns.

If we stopped NO suicides, it would still be worth it to ban guns.

You work on the assumption that I think there is any validity to letting YOU own a gun. There isn't. I'm done arguing with gun nuts. The goal should be to crush the gun culture, marginlize it, and ridicule it.

Well what you think doesn't matter does it because I do own guns and there ain't Jack shit you can do about it
Joe's afraid that if HE had a gun, he would shoot himself. So he concludes that all Americans should be disarmed, because he thinks were all nuts like him.

Plus the corrupt elites tell Joe what to think, and he dutifully abides.

That and he thinks that he has the right to tell every other person on the planet how to live their lives

so says a gubmint hating right-winger who is anti-choice and anti-gay
OK Bitch back up those 2 statements right now.
You find a quote where I have ever stated what you say I did

FYI You won't be able to
Now that is enough.

You must realize Silly Jilly is like dealing with a two year old. Be nice, she doesn't know anything.

All those victims had to do was apologize for oppressing him......and address the "root cause" of his aggression.....yep

The person who shot the stabber was a trained security guard, who had hundreds of hours of firearm proficiency training.

The state of Minnesota requires 12 hours and 50 rounds of ammunition fired downrange in order to meet the firearms training requirements for a security guard license. Six hours of training are required annually after that.

So once again, little Joey has proven himself to be a lying sack of shit.

Anyone else shocked? I sure am...

and how many hours of training do you need for a drivers' license? is there a test to make sure you know what the heck you're doing?

50 rounds of ammo? mysonand husband use more than that when they go trap shooting. that doesn't mean my son should have a gun on him when he's walking around or is capable of responding to an emergency.

No, your son should cower in the corner of gun free zone and wait for someone else to save his ass.

Great plan mom.

You'll excuse me if I don't follow your advice.

No, your son should cower in the corner of gun free zone and wait for someone else to save his ass.

Great plan mom.

I've never known a son who had to save himself with a gun.

I've known a son who used mom's gun to shoot himself.

Guns in the home- 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

The gun industry is lying to you, but you want to be lied to.

Great plan mom.

Still clinging to that bullshit study. You're starting to look more insane every time you quote that crap

Still clinging to that bullshit study. You're starting to look more insane every time you quote that crap

I know you guys don't want Kellerman to be true.

Doesn't change a thing.

But tell you what, let the CDC and other government agencies actually study gun violence, and let's see what shakes out, 'kay?

I know you guys don't want Kellerman to be true.

Doesn't change a thing.

But tell you what, let the CDC and other government agencies actually study gun violence, and let's see what shakes out, 'kay?
It has nothing to do with want.

It was a poorly done study that purposely used a non representative sample you want it to be true so you ignore the flaws

And the CDC can and does study gun violence you just want to believe it can't but again you are wrong

It was a poorly done study that purposely used a non representative sample you want it to be true so you ignore the flaws

And the CDC can and does study gun violence you just want to believe it can't but again you are wrong

Actually, if anything, it probably understated the problem.

There are 32,000 gun deaths a year, but only 200 of those are "Justifiable homicides by civilians'. The rest are suicides, accidents, homicides, and police shootings. (And given what we are finding out about police shootings these days, it's less likely we can assume they are all justified).

"YOu can study something, just don't say something the NRA won't like" is not letting you study something.

Watch how many times the unarmed guy is stabbed.....watch the armed guy stop the attacker.....

so....would you want to get stabbed repeatedly, or would you want to be able to shoot the attacker?
-------------------------------------------------- where did the video go 2aguy ??

Wow...I missed that...here

several interesting points in the video

however first off the narration should be a little more clear

he was much more then an "off duty officer"

officer the least of his credits he is a CC instructer NRA certified

owns and operates a shooting range specializes in self defense

most importantly he was a good guy with a gun

that being said

the tape shows that a perp can take several rounds and still be threat to others

it also shows clearly the importance of the 21 foot rule

There are 32,000 gun deaths a year, but only 200 of those are "Justifiable homicides by civilians'. The rest are suicides, accidents, homicides, and police shootings. (And given what we are finding out about police shootings these days, it's less likely we can assume they are all justified).

"YOu can study something, just don't say something the NRA won't like" is not letting you study something.

Moron.....as has been repeatedly shown to you......of those 32,000 gun deaths....22,000 are gun suicides....and an equal number of suicides are done without guns....and in 2014...non gun suicides out numbered gun suicides........there were 9,696 gun murders according to the FBI.....and 480 accidental gun deaths.....

According to the Department of Justice Research done under bill clinton's orders....they found Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to actually stop violent criminal attack and to save lives, including many times stopping mass public shooters....the vast majority of encounters with criminals the criminals run away when faced with an armed victim......and when they force the victim to shoot, they are simply wounded....and more often they are held till the police arrive...

With 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million people carrying guns for self defense the 235 actual shootings of violent criminals shows the incredibly responsible way American gun owners use their guns...

Suicide is not a crime

And the CDC can study anything and publish its results the only thing it can't do is spend any of the money given to promote gun ownership or gun control

Great plan mom.

A logical fallacy followed by a thoroughly debunked lie.

That is all you ever have Joey.

What a pathetic tool.

Forum List

Back