the mall stabbing video...the difference between being armed and unarmed....getting stabbed...

In this video, the unarmed people are stabbed repeatedly, armed defender shoots and kills attacker

• I would want to be unarmed and stabbed repeatedly.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I would rather be armed and be able to shoot and stop the attacker.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I would hope that my wife or children would be stabbed instead of me, I would run away.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They had a lower murder rate before any of their gun bans and now their murder rate isn't any lower than it was before the gun bans so the gun bans did not lower the murder rate

No, the fact that they didn't have a gun culture is why they have low murder rates.

You see, this guy doesn't exist in the UK or Australia...

Then why is our non gun murder rte still higher that the UKs?

It's not guns it's us. Face it Americans are just a more violent breed than the people in the UK who are conditioned to be submissive to authority

Actually, that isn't accurate either........there are 357 million guns in private hands......less than 9.696 were used to commit murder...and of those used, 90% of those shooters are not legally able to buy, own or carry a gun...

So it isn't Americans that are violent....it is a tiny number of people, isolated for the most part in democrat voting districts..

I see a trend here. As obama, and hillary to follow (hope not), continue to bring in HUGE numbers of refugees from violent countries, and we have no way of knowing their backgrounds, they amp up their war on gun ownership by Americans. If they were really worried about violence and people's lives, they wouldn't be engaged in this irresponsible refugee and immigration madness in the first place.

Suicide is not a crime at all therefore it cannot be a violent crime

Actually, it is. We lock people up when they attempt suicide.

If they successfully do it, not much point.

Anyway, I know that you are too busy not giving a fuck about other people, so I'll leave you be.

Suicide is not a crime at all. Attempted suicide is not a crime. It is merely assumed that anyone who attempts suicide must be mentally ill which is not the case in every instance and all they are going to get is a 72 hour hold then they're on their own again with no criminal record.

And I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you but the fact that I let people live or die as they see fit means I respect their lives and their choices far more than a control freak megalomaniac like you who actually believes you have a right to tell other people how to live their lives does

Suicide is not a crime at all therefore it cannot be a violent crime

Actually, it is. We lock people up when they attempt suicide.

If they successfully do it, not much point.

Anyway, I know that you are too busy not giving a fuck about other people, so I'll leave you be.

Moron...according to the CDC in 2014 non gun suicides outnumbered gun suicides in this country....shoots your crap all to hell doesn't it.....

Moron...according to the CDC in 2014 non gun suicides outnumbered gun suicides in this country....shoots your crap all to hell doesn't it.....

If I actually believed anything you said... maybe.

But,shit, I'll take a 49% reduction in the suicide rate and call it a win.

Disarming you nuts is the real goal, anyway.

Enjoy President Hillary, Bitch.

If I actually believed anything you said... maybe.

But,shit, I'll take a 49% reduction in the suicide rate and call it a win.

Disarming you nuts is the real goal, anyway.

Enjoy President Hillary, Bitch.
why do you assume that all the people who committed suicide with a gun wouldn't just kill themselves another way?

Since more than half of all suicides don't involve a gun it's obvious that you will never be able to stop a person from killing himself if that's what he wants to do

why do you assume that all the people who committed suicide with a gun wouldn't just kill themselves another way?

Since more than half of all suicides don't involve a gun it's obvious that you will never be able to stop a person from killing himself if that's what he wants to do

Honestly, if we stop one suicide, it's totally worth banning guns.

If we stopped NO suicides, it would still be worth it to ban guns.

You work on the assumption that I think there is any validity to letting YOU own a gun. There isn't. I'm done arguing with gun nuts. The goal should be to crush the gun culture, marginlize it, and ridicule it.

You work on the assumption that I think there is any validity to letting YOU own a gun. There isn't. I'm done arguing with gun nuts. The goal should be to crush the gun culture, marginlize it, and ridicule it.

Well what you think doesn't matter does it because I do own guns and there ain't Jack shit you can do about it

Well what you think doesn't matter does it because I do own guns and there ain't Jack shit you can do about it
Joe's afraid that if HE had a gun, he would shoot himself. So he concludes that all Americans should be disarmed, because he thinks were all nuts like him.

Plus the corrupt elites tell Joe what to think, and he dutifully abides.

Joe's afraid that if HE had a gun, he would shoot himself. So he concludes that all Americans should be disarmed, because he thinks were all nuts like him.

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years and probably handled more guns than you ever will.

I think the point when I stopped trying to reason with you gun nuts is when you all argued people on the terror watch list should still be able to buy guns. EVEN after we've had several mass shootings by Jihadists.

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years and probably handled more guns than you ever will.

I think the point when I stopped trying to reason with you gun nuts is when you all argued people on the terror watch list should still be able to buy guns. EVEN after we've had several mass shootings by Jihadists.
And yet you jump into every thread about guns then you say you're done arguing about guns then you jump right back in the same thread again

That and he thinks that he has the right to tell every other person on the planet how to live their lives

Watch how many times the unarmed guy is stabbed.....watch the armed guy stop the attacker.....

so....would you want to get stabbed repeatedly, or would you want to be able to shoot the attacker?
Watch what?
I can't see any video here :eek:
Anyways I don't want to be stabbed by a criminal so I choose being armed and use my gun ;)

The person who shot the stabber was a trained security guard, who had hundreds of hours of firearm proficiency training.

The state of Minnesota requires 12 hours and 50 rounds of ammunition fired downrange in order to meet the firearms training requirements for a security guard license. Six hours of training are required annually after that.

So once again, little Joey has proven himself to be a lying sack of shit.

Anyone else shocked? I sure am...

and how many hours of training do you need for a drivers' license? is there a test to make sure you know what the heck you're doing?

50 rounds of ammo? mysonand husband use more than that when they go trap shooting. that doesn't mean my son should have a gun on him when he's walking around or is capable of responding to an emergency.

That and he thinks that he has the right to tell every other person on the planet how to live their lives
Joe is brainless. He merely mimics whatever the liberal elite believe.

He has stated more than once on this forum, his belief that the elites SHOULD have the right to control us....clearly he is too stupid to make his own decisions.

so says a gubmint hating right-winger who is anti-choice and anti-gay

The person who shot the stabber was a trained security guard, who had hundreds of hours of firearm proficiency training.

The state of Minnesota requires 12 hours and 50 rounds of ammunition fired downrange in order to meet the firearms training requirements for a security guard license. Six hours of training are required annually after that.

So once again, little Joey has proven himself to be a lying sack of shit.

Anyone else shocked? I sure am...

and how many hours of training do you need for a drivers' license? is there a test to make sure you know what the heck you're doing?

50 rounds of ammo? mysonand husband use more than that when they go trap shooting. that doesn't mean my son should have a gun on him when he's walking around or is capable of responding to an emergency.

Well you don't usually walk around with a shot gun so shooting skeet doesn't really prepare you for concealed carry

so says a gubmint hating right-winger who is anti-choice and anti-gay
OK Bitch back up those 2 statements right now.
You find a quote where I have ever stated what you say I did

FYI You won't be able to

Forum List

Back