The most dangerous weapon of all time is all around us and no law will ever subdue it.

Human Beings

Say what you will no gun ever killed anyone without a human being operating it.

My AR15 is a pussy. I call him an ugly lazy black bastard every day. I lock him in dark closets for weeks. Rarely bath him.

He never does shit about it neither. Just sits there like a little bitch and takes it.

There are a bunch of murderous butter knives in my kitchen drawer thirsting for blood.

Smithers, release the butter knives. Then pick them back up off the floor.

Human Beings

Right you are! So lets arm those terror suspects with as many assault weapons as possible, because after all. Guns don't kill people, terrorists do!!:bang3:

Human Beings

Right you are! So lets arm those terror suspects with as many assault weapons as possible, because after all. Guns don't kill people, terrorists do!!:bang3:

I heard a rumor that if you can't get a gun, pressure cookers take out people in a terrorist attack as well. Old saying. Where there's a will there's a way.

Here ya go, jackasses. Make some jokes about this fact.

Toddlers Killed More Americans Than Terrorists Did This Year

Study: Toddlers Kill More Americans Than Terrorists in 2013

Toddlers Killed More Americans than Terrorists in 2015

toddler-involved-shootings-2015.png

There are a bunch of murderous butter knives in my kitchen drawer thirsting for blood.

Smithers, release the butter knives. Then pick them back up off the floor.

We should arm our troops with butter knives instead of rifles !

Human Beings

I heard a rumor that if you can't get a gun, pressure cookers take out people in a terrorist attack as well. Old saying. Where there's a will there's a way.

Guess your against that trump wall huh? Cause where there's a will to get by it, there's a way!

Human Beings

What?Have you forgotten Boston?

Are you trying to channel idiot Stephanie?

Oh wait - by this time of night, you're schnockered.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back