The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

And then there’s this:

“Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes . . . Families are torn apart: men, women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have disappeared.” - Anne Frank
Got to love crazy. Those people were taken to concentration camps. Even the girl that wrote it was taken to one where she died. Millions were slaughtered.
Being sent back to the country you came from after receiving notice and refusing to leave is hardly the same.
But can't fault you for not understanding simple ideas.

But what you don't understand it that the fascist death squads in Honduras, etc., are also murdering tens of thousands, and are trained, armed, and back by the US.
The only difference from the tragedy faced by Anne Frank is that now the US is the one responsible for the killing..
I don't think you understand you can make all those types of claims but you actually need to back them up with a reliable source.
Not to mention that you would actually need to prove that it was a U.S. military or other direct link.

Most or all Illegals crossing the borders are only seeking a better life.

We do not have the means to provide a better life to all who seek one. That is reality.

We have 20 millions of them that are already here.

Yeah, no shit. How many will there be when left wing lunatics get their way with immigration?

You get me wrong. I’m only speaking for the illegals that are already here living with jobs following law.
When you let them off the hook, then millions more will come.

When you let them off the hook they will continue to hire them by the millions.

How will we remove them from the country without arresting them?

How will we quit business from hiring more of them unless we arrest them? What happened? They were arrested and many of them were simply taken back to work.

Most of the ones taken back had legal papers and some with ankle monitors and some who knows.

Yeah, sure they did!

Why are you such a dumbass?

Pay attention cocksucker to the news you might learn something.

Sorry! I leave that hobby up to he/shes like you. I have read NOTHING what you claim. It is probably just made-up shit you got from your liberal talking points email.

I bet the other boys in prison just love you moron.

ICE releases 300 of 680 detainees in Mississippi, some on 'humanitarian grounds'

Say what, so you want to let in 5 billion people? To want open borders to let the world come here freely and trash America's limited resources ?

We never said that. NEVER. We do not have open borders. We do not trash America.

Liar. Dims are doing everything in their power to open our borders.

But making poor Americans pay more at the groceries and everything because of trade wars.

But seeing those kids crying while their parents being yank from them because of papers.

That is called TRASHING America. Seeing around the globe is very very disgusting.

Your cult leader scared you well. And You should ask your cult inept leader who is trashing America. MAll these crisis are fabricated by Trump.

Enforcing our borders is not "trashing America," you sleazy lying cockroach. Nothing hurts poor people more than importing low wage labor to take their jobs. That's what you defend.

I understand truth hurts. Im so sorry about that. I’ll be nice to you. I’ll try not to hurt your feelings.

LISTEN TO ME YOU RACIST BIGOT PIECES SHIT. Cockroach are people like you who are not human being.
I called you a cockroach. I find it difficult to believe that you're a human being.

A good example of cockroaches will be in humane people like you.
That was certainly creative. "I'm rubber. You're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

Do you have any retorts that an 8 year old wouldn't have thought of?

A good example of cockroaches will be in humane people like you.

If you own agricultural farm and you cannot find workers that want to work or no one is applying.
Question #1. What are you going to do with your farm?

If you own a poultry or slaughter house and you cannot find workers or no one is applying?
Question #2. What are you going to do with your poultry farm?

These are very simple honest questions.

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

Exactly. What kind of work do our men and women do in the armed forces, and how much are they paid? How do you get somebody to take a job climbing up a telephone poll when it's nighttime with the wind blowing at 20 mph and the temperature is 2 degrees? Or how about people who work in a pool of water from a water main break in that weather?

Americans do these jobs every day in this country. There is no such thing as a job an American won't do.

Bulshit Ray..... we’ve been through this topic several times.
You are talking armed forces. Climbing up telephone poles. Those workers working for telephone companies.

I’m talking about dirty jobs like farming or slaughter house etc etc etc.

In my case alone. I need summer workers that will empty my shipping containers that we receive 7 containers a week. Inside is about 130°f. We have whiteys or blacks American applying but 99% after 5 to 10 minutes they just walked out. Most of these kids are college degrees.

Who stick around? Mexicans or Asians. I paid $32. temp agency. They are getting paid $26/hour lifting 2 to 4 lbs. boxes.
So you don’t give me this shit about...... Pay them right wages Americans will work.

I've done much worse in my life. Have you ever been in a rendering plant, I worked in one for 4 years, and for much less than you're talking about.

Using their logic we should allow all criminals out of prisons it cost too much to have murderers and rapists in jail. It costs too much to prosecute them. Obviously we would be better off to either do away with laws and justice altogether or we should just shoot every suspect, no trial, no jail.
Can't have it both ways. We either enforce laws or we do away with them.

I realize that there are crazies who want to pick and choose but things don't work that way in the real world.

Exactly i was thinking the same thing when I wrote that title.. according to them judges/lawyer's/prisons are a waste of money, let's set everyone free and have a libtard Utopia of chaos

When the founders rebelled against the laws England was passing, did they want no laws at all, or were they differentiating between legal and illegal laws?

In the real world you MUST pick and choose.
Anyone who supports legislation that is inherently evil is a criminal.
You have a duty to violate inherently corrupt or evil legislation.
That is the difference between being a war criminal or not.
You can not just follow orders or legislation when you know it is wrong.
There's nothing evil about enforcing our borders, shit for brains.

So far, all I can find is "They're criminals".

People that cross illegally are in fact breaking laws that exist for good reasons.

There is no justification whatsoever to abusing, denigrating and destroying the lives of people who walked across an imaginary line signifying where one country ends and another begins.

There is plenty of justification to send people that come here illegally back to where they came from. Laws don't stop being legitimate just because you say so.

If you were prosecuting white people entering illegally from Canada the way you are brown people entering from Central America, at least it wouldn't appear to be so racist and hateful, but you're not.

Canada is a first world country and its citizens are not scrambling to cross illegally. Acting like illegal crossings from the north are as big of a problem as illegal crossings from the south is just dishonest and ignorant. I think our immigration laws should be even stricter. We don't need more unskilled and uneducated poor people in the United States. Mexican and middle American doctors and scientists are more than welcome. If you can't come here and be a productive, federal income tax paying member of our society then you shouldn't be allowed to immigrate.

Congratulations, the only difference between Americans and Nazi Germany, is that your government isn't carrying out the massacres themselves, they're just letting the lunatic fringe do their dirty work for them.

If our nation is so terrible you can leave. Nobody will try to stop you.

If immigration laws are based on such important reasons, then how come we did not try to pass any immigration laws for the first 120 years?

There could be valid reasons for some immigration laws, but the desire to discriminate against Native American cultures is not one of them.

The difference between what we call 3rd world and 1st world is that Canada just killed off more of their natives so have almost none left.

If you were in 1937 Nazi Germany, would you leave, or try to make it better?

If you own agricultural farm and you cannot find workers that want to work or no one is applying.
Question #1. What are you going to do with your farm?

If you own a poultry or slaughter house and you cannot find workers or no one is applying?
Question #2. What are you going to do with your poultry farm?

These are very simple honest questions.

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

I’ve been through with these topics several times here in this site and in real life.
I personally know 2 farmers here in Ca and one in Arizona. They will not vote for Trump again.

What I’m telling you are real life no bullshit or horseshit. These illegals are are getting rare that they are demanding their rates nobody is getting paid $5. These farmers are willing to take any workers that apply.

You are absolutely correct. Pay wages that Americans will work. You probably talking about old timers. I still have several of them. Tough hard workers dedicated but they are getting old and retiring soon.

Let say you are willing to work at the farm picking strawberries or avocados. How much do you think are you willing to accept $16 $20?
1. How much do you think those strawberries or avocados will cost at the groceries?
2. With the heat, heavy lifting. How long are you going to last?
3. How far is your house to these farms? Are you willing to travel?
4. You probably wants break time, shoes or uniform.
5. And if you have a kid. Is your babysitting cost more?

For lousy $16 with all those factors. Will it be easier or cheaper if you just stay home or at works McDonald’s?

Here’s How Immigration Policy Impacts Your Avocados and Other Produce – Fortune

To attract workers, farmers are raising wages to well above the minimum wage, which in California is $11 per hour, especially in higher cost places like Napa, Calif. Farmers are also increasingly paying for H-2A visas for guest workers.

You nailed it without knowing it.
Stop paying people to stay home.

In short you are telling me...... I am AWESOME, BRILLIANT and HEAVY WEIGHT.

Thank you for your kindness.

What does you being obese have to do with anything?

these were WORKING undoc' immigrants, not welfare suckers...?

The left wants to turn them into welfare recipients by not following through with our laws and kicking them out. How long until you fight to give them access to welfare and turn them all into citizens?

*** In this very thread people are calling our border security laws illegitimate laws that should be broken.

Even without welfare they use our infrastructure and emergency services. They also send money out of the nation back to where they came from. They cost us even before you start fighting to give them welfare.

You have no respect for our nation or its laws. People like me are trying to stop people like you from pushing us down a slippery slope to appease your bleeding hearts. As logical people it is our responsibility to stop you overemotional types from ruining our nation with your good intentions.

It’s far more complicated than that.

These people that are here are economically and politically imbedded in our society. It’s very easy for people like you to say deport deport........ But ignored their importance and contributions to the booming economy.

*** Do you understand how this come about? Let me explain. Ugly inhumane disgusting Americans called illegal border crossing are criminals.
Decent Americans with a good heart and human being totally disagree with you. We do not called them criminals. So we ( not you) are going to change that law.
There "importance" is only that they are sucking resources out of our society and social safety net. The sooner they are deported, the better off we are. I don't benefit in any way from their presence here.,
No Bri...... life doesn’t work that way. Like I always said ..... Are you going to drop your job? I don’t even know what the heck you do for a living.
Is this means your are going to quit your job and work at this chicken place?

Yes, life does work that way. Every immigrant allowed into this country is sucking up resources that could be spent on native born Americans.

What does my job have to do with anything? BTW, I have to compete with millions of software coolies from India that Obama and Clinton imported into this country.

Okay......... If life work the way you portrayed it.

Then answer my simple. Are you going to quit your job and work at this chicken place?

Who will replace those workers? You, Ray, confounding?
Who will repay all the loans and commitments that these people faulted?
Who will pay and take care all these kids that they left behind?
Who are going to pay to take care these American kids food, lodging, clothing and schools? YOU?

Lastly. NOT all immigrants depends on welfare.

So you are a SW engineer. I thought you work at a restaurants or janitorial or plumbing or roofer..... Because the way I look at it ........ you are sooooo fucking scared of illegals taking over your jobs.

these were WORKING undoc' immigrants, not welfare suckers...?

The left wants to turn them into welfare recipients by not following through with our laws and kicking them out. How long until you fight to give them access to welfare and turn them all into citizens? In this very thread people are calling our border security laws illegitimate laws that should be broken. Even without welfare they use our infrastructure and emergency services. They also send money out of the nation back to where they came from. They cost us even before you start fighting to give them welfare.

You have no respect for our nation or its laws. People like me are trying to stop people like you from pushing us down a slippery slope to appease your bleeding hearts. As logical people it is our responsibility to stop you overemotional types from ruining our nation with your good intentions.

It is virtually impossible for most people to get welfare.
The only ways are through ADC or disability.

Immigrants have always produced far more than they take.
They are always profitable for us.

There are good laws and bad laws. Everyone is morally and legally obligated to end bad laws, any way possible.

Tell the class why all the restaurants were crying about avocado prices when Trump threatened to put tariffs on Mexico?

You probably don’t even understand what that means.

It means our economy needs immigrant labor because citizens don't know how to do agriculture, and don't want to learn.
ROFL! They can learn in a week.
Sure they could learn, but it is hot, boring, and labor intensive work, so the US citizens refuse.
That means if we want our economy to be ok, we need way more immigrants.
They refuse because they aren't willing to do it for $5/hr that Mexican labor is willing to do it for. However, they would do it for $15/hr. I used to do work like that when I was in high school and college.

Please stop lying. No one is getting paid $5. That’s a lie.
How can illegals even at the lowest even take $5? Traveling alone and gas doesn’t make sense.

And then there’s this:

“Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes . . . Families are torn apart: men, women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have disappeared.” - Anne Frank
Got to love crazy. Those people were taken to concentration camps. Even the girl that wrote it was taken to one where she died. Millions were slaughtered.
Being sent back to the country you came from after receiving notice and refusing to leave is hardly the same.

But what you don't understand it that the fascist death squads in Honduras, etc., are also murdering tens of thousands, and are trained, armed, and back by the US.
The only difference from the tragedy faced by Anne Frank is that now the US is the one responsible for the killing..

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE BLAME AMERICA FIRST GROUP! GIVE US A PROBLEM, AND WE'LL FIND A WAY TO BLAME YOU FOR IT.

if you do not apologize for an unjust law like slavery, you will remain unconscious that you are recreating it with new unjust laws!

there's my stinging rejoinder!

You just compared immigration laws to slavery. Are you serious? You don't understand the ramifications of what you want because you're all heart and no brains. We need checks and balances, law and order. It can't be a fucking free for all. Immigration laws and standards are not unjust.

Immigration laws are similar to slavery.
The reason these immigrants have to leave is that US colonialism and imperialism has made it so bad for them at home.
That essentially is slavery, only where we limit it to outside the US only.

Immigration laws and standards are incredibly unjust, otherwise we would not have huge quotas for Europeans or the wealthy. You do know that the Statue of Liberty exists, right?

What happened to my post #213? No rebuttal?

Find a way to make it work with Americans or be replaced by somebody that can. I have no sympathy for people that provide incentives for illegals.

Nah! Wrong answer. Try again.

Your sympathy doesn’t mean much in real life running a business that supports several or hundreds or thousands of families.

In reality we already tried all of that bulshit. Still no workers.

if you do not apologize for an unjust law like slavery, you will remain unconscious that you are recreating it with new unjust laws!

there's my stinging rejoinder!

You just compared immigration laws to slavery. Are you serious? You don't understand the ramifications of what you want because you're all heart and no brains. We need checks and balances, law and order. It can't be a fucking free for all. Immigration laws and standards are not unjust.

Immigration laws are similar to slavery.
The reason these immigrants have to leave is that US colonialism and imperialism has made it so bad for them at home.
That essentially is slavery, only where we limit it to outside the US only.

Immigration laws and standards are incredibly unjust, otherwise we would not have huge quotas for Europeans or the wealthy. You do know that the Statue of Liberty exists, right?
ROFL! Yeah, that's right, America is responsible for all the problems in every shit hole country in the world.

You are such a gullible snowflake.

And then there’s this:

Spare me. I've been to Honduras. They have one of the highest crime rates in the world, but they don't have fascist death squads.

you are sooooo fucking scared of illegals taking over your jobs.

I am scared of allowing even more ignorant and low skilled workers into our society when we already have a plethora and technology is destroying the jobs they need. I'm not like these other guys you're debating. I actually want public universities and healthcare for Americans that need it. That won't be possible if we keep letting in nearly useless poor people that will put their hands out for a piece of that pie. We can't have good safety nets for Americans while letting in anybody that makes it to the border. Good intentions can't defeat math.

Tell the class why all the restaurants were crying about avocado prices when Trump threatened to put tariffs on Mexico?

It means our economy needs immigrant labor because citizens don't know how to do agriculture, and don't want to learn.
Sure they could learn, but it is hot, boring, and labor intensive work, so the US citizens refuse.
They refuse because they aren't willing to do it for $5/hr that Mexican labor is willing to do it for. However, they would do it for $15/hr. I used to do work like that when I was in high school and college.

If farms all had to pay $15/hour, we would all be starving, the US would not be exporting anything, and the US citizens would all be trying to emigrate to places where survival was easier.

He has suggested that Americans won't do farm labor for 15-20 dollars an hour. I think he's full of shit.

Yeah right.. Why are you going around? Why not confront me straight up? Are you scared?
Look who is full of shit.

I’ve been through with these topics several times here in this site and in real life.
I personally know 2 farmers here in Ca and one in Arizona. They will not vote for Trump again.

What I’m telling you are real life no bullshit or horseshit. These illegals are are getting rare that they are demanding their rates nobody is getting paid $5. These farmers are willing to take any workers that apply.

You are absolutely correct. Pay wages that Americans will work. You probably talking about old timers. I still have several of them. Tough hard workers dedicated but they are getting old and retiring soon.

Let say you are willing to work at the farm picking strawberries or avocados. How much do you think are you willing to accept $16 $20?
1. How much do you think those strawberries or avocados will cost at the groceries?
2. With the heat, heavy lifting. How long are you going to last?
3. How far is your house to these farms? Are you willing to travel?
4. You probably wants break time, shoes or uniform.
5. And if you have a kid. Is your babysitting cost more?

For lousy $16 with all those factors. Will it be easier or cheaper if you just stay home or at works McDonald’s?

Here’s How Immigration Policy Impacts Your Avocados and Other Produce – Fortune

To attract workers, farmers are raising wages to well above the minimum wage, which in California is $11 per hour, especially in higher cost places like Napa, Calif. Farmers are also increasingly paying for H-2A visas for guest workers.

As a son of a bricklayer, I can tell you that isn't the only hard job in this country. Ever carry clamps of bricks in the hot sun on a humid day? Mix cement by hand, shovel it into a wheelbarrow, and wheel it to the job site? Or perhaps load it with 8" block, wheel it to the job site, and unload it stacking it in a orderly fashion? How about erecting scaffolding two or three stories high?

I grew up doing that, and Americans did that for a living their entire lives.

Forum List

Back