The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

If you own agricultural farm and you cannot find workers that want to work or no one is applying.
Question #1. What are you going to do with your farm?

If you own a poultry or slaughter house and you cannot find workers or no one is applying?
Question #2. What are you going to do with your poultry farm?

These are very simple honest questions.

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

Exactly. What kind of work do our men and women do in the armed forces, and how much are they paid? How do you get somebody to take a job climbing up a telephone poll when it's nighttime with the wind blowing at 20 mph and the temperature is 2 degrees? Or how about people who work in a pool of water from a water main break in that weather?

Americans do these jobs every day in this country. There is no such thing as a job an American won't do.

Bulshit Ray..... we’ve been through this topic several times.
You are talking armed forces. Climbing up telephone poles. Those workers working for telephone companies.

I’m talking about dirty jobs like farming or slaughter house etc etc etc.

In my case alone. I need summer workers that will empty my shipping containers that we receive 7 containers a week. Inside is about 130°f. We have whiteys or blacks American applying but 99% after 5 to 10 minutes they just walked out. Most of these kids are college degrees.

Who stick around? Mexicans or Asians. I paid $32. temp agency. They are getting paid $26/hour lifting 2 to 4 lbs. boxes.
So you don’t give me this shit about...... Pay them right wages Americans will work.

I've done much worse in my life. Have you ever been in a rendering plant, I worked in one for 4 years, and for much less than you're talking about.

I have never seen anyone in a rendering plant who could even speak English.
And that is not unskilled even.
The US has a declining native work force, so either has to increase immigration or die.

Where I worked in Denver all the maintenance people were citizens, I did electrical, mechanical and boiler water treatment. You ever worked on top of a 3000hp boiler? We also had a skinning floor where range deads were brought in, dressed out, deboned and ground into frozen dog food, mostly sold to greyhound breeders in KS. Oh we also had an edible tallow plant, where trimmings from packing houses and butcher shops were rendered.

It means our economy needs immigrant labor because citizens don't know how to do agriculture, and don't want to learn.
ROFL! They can learn in a week.
Sure they could learn, but it is hot, boring, and labor intensive work, so the US citizens refuse.
That means if we want our economy to be ok, we need way more immigrants.
They refuse because they aren't willing to do it for $5/hr that Mexican labor is willing to do it for. However, they would do it for $15/hr. I used to do work like that when I was in high school and college.

If farms all had to pay $15/hour, we would all be starving, the US would not be exporting anything, and the US citizens would all be trying to emigrate to places where survival was easier.
You think because Americans have to pay $0.10 more for a head of lettuce that they would prefer to starve?

Head lettuce isn't even good for you, all water, hardly any nutrients.

There is no justification whatsoever to abusing, denigrating and destroying the lives of people who walked across an imaginary line signifying where one country ends and another begins.

Of course their is we have the Constitution and laws.

Yes, you do, and none of them justify abuse, attacks and destroying the lives of those who cross your border illegally.

I also notice how conservatives pivot on cue from decrying Muslim immigration, to decrying non--white immigration, to chanting "send her back". This is straight out of 1984. The ICE Raids are straight out of Nazi Germany, as are imprisoning brown people in deplorable conditions.
Lol
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, we should not have to pay for shit… Kids or no kids.
People need to realize they need to pay for their actions… It’s their fault if their family gets all fucked up mentally and physically. Karma is a bitch

Notice how the trolls parrot the Trump Administration's lies that the refugees are diseased, and not really humans. Infestations, invasio lns, diseased, criminal, anything to denigrate, dehumanize and villianize refugees. Millions of Americans came to the USA broke, and fleeing all manner of unhappiness in their homelands - wars, famines, religious persecution. Russian know nothing about fleeing from persecution. They're always the ones meting it out. Just ask the Jews about the Pogroms where estimates are that more than 30,000 Jews were brutally murdered, and thousands of women raped.

Russians are well versed on how to abuse minorities, and those they consider "inferior". Their following the dictator's playbook of dehumanizing the victims first - infestation, subhuman, scum. They the cruelties inflicted seem justifiable. If only these scum hadn't come here, we wouldn't have had to take their children. None of this treatment is warranted, and none of it is justified.

These are barbarous and cruel acts, committed be people who should be arrested and jailed for crimes against humanity. Those who vote for or support Trump can't disavow the lawlessness or the cruelty. It's a package deal. It's time to decide your humanity or lack thereof.

The United States of America allows nearly a million people to become part of our country every single year. This is on top of the generous work permits and VISA's we issue, and not to mention all the foreign aid we provide on top of the dozens if not hundreds of charity organizations contributing to the poor all over the world.

I get so sick and fed up with people who constantly bash us claiming we don't do enough for other people outside our own. Who does more for other people than the citizens and government of the United States?

IMO, we not only do enough, we do more than enough. We do too much at times. Nobody on the left seems to appreciate that. So maybe the solution to this problem is not to give anybody anything. Like the parents who cut off money to their son who complained that the new vehicle you gave him was a 4-wheel drive SUV and not a Corvette.

After a while, some Americans get sick of getting kicked in the ass when we bend over to pick up a five dollar bill to hand to somebody else. I'm one of those Americans.
As far foreign aid, it's less than 1% of the budget. However, don't make mistake of thinking it's an out right gift with no strings attached. Most of our foreign aid is military aid for allies, or in exchange for military bases or other other considerations.

Take a look at the countries that receive the most foreign aid:
  • Afghanistan ($US5 billion)
  • Israel ($US3.2 billion)
  • Iraq ($US1.3 billion)
  • Egypt ($US1.3 billion)
  • Syria ($US541,500,000)
  • Jordan ($US364,200,000)
Most of the rest of it is spent in countries like Mexico who in turn provide support for the war on illegal drug and terrorism, and dozens of other countries in order to get support for various issues and programs. A small amount of foreign aid goes to pure humanitarian aid but the largest amounts come from the UN and private charities from around the world.
The huge humanitarian aid after WWII is a thing of the past. We give in order to get.

Well if the money we send to Mexico is to do all that, it's money wasted as we all know.

The point of my post however is that we Americans are constantly getting kicked in the ass. In spite of all we do, others criticize us for not doing more. It's like the stories you hear from other people who lent a friend or family member money, and then they found out their friend or family member went on a European vacation or purchased a boat or something.

these were WORKING undoc' immigrants, not welfare suckers...?

The left wants to turn them into welfare recipients by not following through with our laws and kicking them out. How long until you fight to give them access to welfare and turn them all into citizens?

*** In this very thread people are calling our border security laws illegitimate laws that should be broken.

Even without welfare they use our infrastructure and emergency services. They also send money out of the nation back to where they came from. They cost us even before you start fighting to give them welfare.

You have no respect for our nation or its laws. People like me are trying to stop people like you from pushing us down a slippery slope to appease your bleeding hearts. As logical people it is our responsibility to stop you overemotional types from ruining our nation with your good intentions.

It’s far more complicated than that.

These people that are here are economically and politically imbedded in our society. It’s very easy for people like you to say deport deport........ But ignored their importance and contributions to the booming economy.

*** Do you understand how this come about? Let me explain. Ugly inhumane disgusting Americans called illegal border crossing are criminals.
Decent Americans with a good heart and human being totally disagree with you. We do not called them criminals. So we ( not you) are going to change that law.

They may not be criminals via technicality, but they should be. Congress should pass a law that if you are caught here illegally, it's a felony punishable by a minimum of five years in prison. Illegal immigration solved.
That would mean a person that overstayed their Visa including business travelers, students, and tourist as well as all DACA kids would be facing 5 years in prison for a minor violation.

I don't know what effect that might have on illegal immigrants crossing the border since many of them would consider a federal penitentiary better than where they came from.

However, there would certainly be retaliations against Americans traveling throughout the world. You know this is so outlandish and stupid your supreme leader just might consider it. I sure hope he does.

Not as much as I do. I would love to see such a law and end this problem once and for all. Yes, overstays, business travelers and tourists. Anybody that's not legally here gets charged and sentenced to prison.

Of course Trump could not do this on his own. It would have to be a law created and passed through Congress.

Would it work? It worked for Arizona when they created much less severe laws. Immigrants got the hell out of that state in 24 hours. Schools reporting over half the class not showing up; same for employers that hired these illegal workers. Gone. Of course, DumBama being a Democrat that hates success sued to have the laws rescinded.

I say let's try it for about six or seven years and examine the results. If successful, would you be on board to keep the law permanent?
It would not work for the US because we have 80 million American going abroad each year and we have 9 million living abroad plus we have 75 million foreign tourist entering the US every year.

For America to impose such an unjust penalty for minor violations of the law would bring retribution that would create far worse problems than people overstaying visas. Thankfully, no congress would approve such nonsense. Of course Trump could just declared another national emergency.

If you own agricultural farm and you cannot find workers that want to work or no one is applying.

If you own a poultry or slaughter house and you cannot find workers or no one is applying?

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

Exactly. What kind of work do our men and women do in the armed forces, and how much are they paid? How do you get somebody to take a job climbing up a telephone poll when it's nighttime with the wind blowing at 20 mph and the temperature is 2 degrees? Or how about people who work in a pool of water from a water main break in that weather?

Americans do these jobs every day in this country. There is no such thing as a job an American won't do.

You are talking armed forces. Climbing up telephone poles. Those workers working for telephone companies.

In my case alone. I need summer workers that will empty my shipping containers that we receive 7 containers a week. Inside is about 130°f. We have whiteys or blacks American applying but 99% after 5 to 10 minutes they just walked out. Most of these kids are college degrees.

Who stick around? Mexicans or Asians. I paid $32. temp agency. They are getting paid $26/hour lifting 2 to 4 lbs. boxes.
So you don’t give me this shit about...... Pay them right wages Americans will work.

I've done much worse in my life. Have you ever been in a rendering plant, I worked in one for 4 years, and for much less than you're talking about.

I have never seen anyone in a rendering plant who could even speak English.
And that is not unskilled even.
The US has a declining native work force, so either has to increase immigration or die.

So you want more people here to lower wages even more?

Huh, fuck you..I want the illegals out so companies are forced to share the wealth.

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

The ICE raids aren’t just wrong – they’re expensive

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.
No, it does not make sense spending $50,000 to lock someone up for supporting her family when you consider:
  • That she has most likely done nothing other than a violation of a visa return date which is not a crime. The most likely outcome is deportation which is not a punishment because there will be no guilt established.
  • Wall Street traders steal hundreds of millions and they get a slap on the wrist. Commerce Secretary steals 120 million dollars and will probably not spend a single day in jail.
  • Half the child molesters in the US never go to prison.
There is a right way and a wrong way to deal with immigration and this is not the right way.

Working without authorization is a crime, doing so with forged or stolen documents is a felony. Stop making excuses for criminals.

Most people that hire illegal immigrants aren't interested in documentation. This particular employer will probably be facing charges. However, convictions usually don't amount to much. Some of these workers have been working at this place for as long as 15 years which means original employment information may no longer exist.

If they're current employees records will exist.

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.

You evidently don't read the fucked-in-the-head opinions you publish.

Of course I did, tell me where I am wrong...

The left wants to turn them into welfare recipients by not following through with our laws and kicking them out. How long until you fight to give them access to welfare and turn them all into citizens?

*** In this very thread people are calling our border security laws illegitimate laws that should be broken.

Even without welfare they use our infrastructure and emergency services. They also send money out of the nation back to where they came from. They cost us even before you start fighting to give them welfare.

You have no respect for our nation or its laws. People like me are trying to stop people like you from pushing us down a slippery slope to appease your bleeding hearts. As logical people it is our responsibility to stop you overemotional types from ruining our nation with your good intentions.

It’s far more complicated than that.

These people that are here are economically and politically imbedded in our society. It’s very easy for people like you to say deport deport........ But ignored their importance and contributions to the booming economy.

*** Do you understand how this come about? Let me explain. Ugly inhumane disgusting Americans called illegal border crossing are criminals.
Decent Americans with a good heart and human being totally disagree with you. We do not called them criminals. So we ( not you) are going to change that law.

They may not be criminals via technicality, but they should be. Congress should pass a law that if you are caught here illegally, it's a felony punishable by a minimum of five years in prison. Illegal immigration solved.
That would mean a person that overstayed their Visa including business travelers, students, and tourist as well as all DACA kids would be facing 5 years in prison for a minor violation.

I don't know what effect that might have on illegal immigrants crossing the border since many of them would consider a federal penitentiary better than where they came from.

However, there would certainly be retaliations against Americans traveling throughout the world. You know this is so outlandish and stupid your supreme leader just might consider it. I sure hope he does.

Not as much as I do. I would love to see such a law and end this problem once and for all. Yes, overstays, business travelers and tourists. Anybody that's not legally here gets charged and sentenced to prison.

Of course Trump could not do this on his own. It would have to be a law created and passed through Congress.

Would it work? It worked for Arizona when they created much less severe laws. Immigrants got the hell out of that state in 24 hours. Schools reporting over half the class not showing up; same for employers that hired these illegal workers. Gone. Of course, DumBama being a Democrat that hates success sued to have the laws rescinded.

I say let's try it for about six or seven years and examine the results. If successful, would you be on board to keep the law permanent?
It would not work for the US because we have 80 million American going abroad each year and we have 9 million living abroad plus we have 75 million foreign tourist entering the US every year.

For America to impose such an unjust penalty for minor violations of the law would bring retribution that would create far worse problems than people overstaying visas. Thankfully, no congress would approve such nonsense. Of course Trump could just declared another national emergency.

Your concerns carry no merit as your crystal ball is no different than mine. That's why I say we try it for a while to see the results which I know you on the left are scared to death of.

Yes, you do, and none of them justify abuse, attacks and destroying the lives of those who cross your border illegally.

I also notice how conservatives pivot on cue from decrying Muslim immigration, to decrying non--white immigration, to chanting "send her back". This is straight out of 1984. The ICE Raids are straight out of Nazi Germany, as are imprisoning brown people in deplorable conditions.
Lol
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, we should not have to pay for shit… Kids or no kids.
People need to realize they need to pay for their actions… It’s their fault if their family gets all fucked up mentally and physically. Karma is a bitch

Notice how the trolls parrot the Trump Administration's lies that the refugees are diseased, and not really humans. Infestations, invasio lns, diseased, criminal, anything to denigrate, dehumanize and villianize refugees. Millions of Americans came to the USA broke, and fleeing all manner of unhappiness in their homelands - wars, famines, religious persecution. Russian know nothing about fleeing from persecution. They're always the ones meting it out. Just ask the Jews about the Pogroms where estimates are that more than 30,000 Jews were brutally murdered, and thousands of women raped.

Russians are well versed on how to abuse minorities, and those they consider "inferior". Their following the dictator's playbook of dehumanizing the victims first - infestation, subhuman, scum. They the cruelties inflicted seem justifiable. If only these scum hadn't come here, we wouldn't have had to take their children. None of this treatment is warranted, and none of it is justified.

These are barbarous and cruel acts, committed be people who should be arrested and jailed for crimes against humanity. Those who vote for or support Trump can't disavow the lawlessness or the cruelty. It's a package deal. It's time to decide your humanity or lack thereof.

The United States of America allows nearly a million people to become part of our country every single year. This is on top of the generous work permits and VISA's we issue, and not to mention all the foreign aid we provide on top of the dozens if not hundreds of charity organizations contributing to the poor all over the world.

I get so sick and fed up with people who constantly bash us claiming we don't do enough for other people outside our own. Who does more for other people than the citizens and government of the United States?

IMO, we not only do enough, we do more than enough. We do too much at times. Nobody on the left seems to appreciate that. So maybe the solution to this problem is not to give anybody anything. Like the parents who cut off money to their son who complained that the new vehicle you gave him was a 4-wheel drive SUV and not a Corvette.

After a while, some Americans get sick of getting kicked in the ass when we bend over to pick up a five dollar bill to hand to somebody else. I'm one of those Americans.
As far foreign aid, it's less than 1% of the budget. However, don't make mistake of thinking it's an out right gift with no strings attached. Most of our foreign aid is military aid for allies, or in exchange for military bases or other other considerations.

• Iraq ($US1.3 billion)
  • Egypt ($US1.3 billion)
  • Syria ($US541,500,000)
Most of the rest of it is spent in countries like Mexico who in turn provide support for the war on illegal drug and terrorism, and dozens of other countries in order to get support for various issues and programs. A small amount of foreign aid goes to pure humanitarian aid but the largest amounts come from the UN and private charities from around the world.
The huge humanitarian aid after WWII is a thing of the past. We give in order to get.

Well if the money we send to Mexico is to do all that, it's money wasted as we all know.

*** The point of my post however is that we Americans are constantly getting kicked in the ass.

In spite of all we do, others criticize us for not doing more. It's like the stories you hear from other people who lent a friend or family member money, and then they found out their friend or family member went on a European vacation or purchased a boat or something.

*** Bull fucking shit. Now that you piss me off...... Who told you that we are constantly getting kicked in the ass?

As far as I know we are kicking every one ass all over the world. We used to be the leader of the free world. We used to be someone has to look up too. Look at the economy.
We dominated every one. Till that racist piece of shit came along. Scaring, lying to Americans that we are bad and in danger of becoming instinct.

Its easier to tell you where you are right. Nowhere!

I believed you. But you may be like the old timers employees like I mentioned earlier.
Especially with very low unemployment.

But time had changed. Kids are very different now a days. Millennials think and behave differently. The generations next to it are more spoiled. This is in general whites, blacks, Asians, latinos, Muslims etc etc. Time had changed. And when we find someone eligible for perm job at warehouse either a marijuana smoker or college educated kids.

The old timers that we have are the life savers when we cannot find workers that will empty my containers. But we cannot abuse them that is why try very hard to find other workers.

You commies are responsible for the attitudes of kids today, they're not taught respect for themselves or others, the dignity of hard work and saving. Instant gratification is what people look for, they're not taught that is unrealistic. And people are wondering why kids pick up guns when their unrealistic expectation aren't met. It's all on our government halls of indoctrination and lax moral standards.

Its easier to tell you where you are right. Nowhere!

So you have nothing except mental masturbation about me?

Now that aside tell me where I was wrong about the opinion piece justifying breaking our laws in the OP?

I’ve been through with these topics several times here in this site and in real life.
I personally know 2 farmers here in Ca and one in Arizona. They will not vote for Trump again.

What I’m telling you are real life no bullshit or horseshit. These illegals are are getting rare that they are demanding their rates nobody is getting paid $5. These farmers are willing to take any workers that apply.

You are absolutely correct. Pay wages that Americans will work. You probably talking about old timers. I still have several of them. Tough hard workers dedicated but they are getting old and retiring soon.

Let say you are willing to work at the farm picking strawberries or avocados. How much do you think are you willing to accept $16 $20?
1. How much do you think those strawberries or avocados will cost at the groceries?
2. With the heat, heavy lifting. How long are you going to last?
3. How far is your house to these farms? Are you willing to travel?
4. You probably wants break time, shoes or uniform.
5. And if you have a kid. Is your babysitting cost more?

For lousy $16 with all those factors. Will it be easier or cheaper if you just stay home or at works McDonald’s?

Here’s How Immigration Policy Impacts Your Avocados and Other Produce – Fortune

To attract workers, farmers are raising wages to well above the minimum wage, which in California is $11 per hour, especially in higher cost places like Napa, Calif. Farmers are also increasingly paying for H-2A visas for guest workers.

You nailed it without knowing it.
Stop paying people to stay home.

In short you are telling me...... I am AWESOME, BRILLIANT and HEAVY WEIGHT.

Thank you for your kindness.

What does you being obese have to do with anything?

Oh please stop.

Who said anything about obese?

If you knew the proper syntax and punctuation of the English language, you'd know you did. "HEAVY WEIGHT". LMOA

I believed you. But you may be like the old timers employees like I mentioned earlier.
Especially with very low unemployment.

But time had changed. Kids are very different now a days. Millennials think and behave differently. The generations next to it are more spoiled. This is in general whites, blacks, Asians, latinos, Muslims etc etc. Time had changed. And when we find someone eligible for perm job at warehouse either a marijuana smoker or college educated kids.

The old timers that we have are the life savers when we cannot find workers that will empty my containers. But we cannot abuse them that is why try very hard to find other workers.

You commies are responsible for the attitudes of kids today, they're not taught respect for themselves or others, the dignity of hard work and saving. Instant gratification is what people look for, they're not taught that is unrealistic. And people are wondering why kids pick up guns when their unrealistic expectation aren't met. It's all on our government halls of indoctrination and lax moral standards.

Perhaps Donald Trump is their role model. Go bankrupt four times and still live high on the hog.

Lol

• Iraq ($US1.3 billion)
  • Egypt ($US1.3 billion)
  • Syria ($US541,500,000)

*** The point of my post however is that we Americans are constantly getting kicked in the ass.

In spite of all we do, others criticize us for not doing more. It's like the stories you hear from other people who lent a friend or family member money, and then they found out their friend or family member went on a European vacation or purchased a boat or something.

*** Bull fucking shit. Now that you piss me off...... Who told you that we are constantly getting kicked in the ass?

As far as I know we are kicking every one ass all over the world. We used to be the leader of the free world. We used to be someone has to look up too. Look at the economy.
We dominated every one. Till that racist piece of shit came along. Scaring, lying to Americans that we are bad and in danger of becoming instinct.

We are dominating everyone with Trump. Our economy hasn't been this good in nearly 50 years, and at the pace we are at now, it will exceed that mark as well.

Yes, we are getting kicked in the ass. Kicked in the ass by liberals, kicked in the ass by liberal judges, kicked in the ass by the posters here and in nearly any blog you go to.

In the event you don't understand that comment, by kicked in the ass, I mean by others telling us we are not doing enough. All this talk about socialist and Communist countries that are so great, and not one of them match us when it comes to benevolence; none that match our record of allowing outsiders to participate in our success. We do the most, and I dare you to find another country that does more.

Every human being is precious and priceless and deserves our respect, at least!

If you walk into your house, and find a man raping your daughter after beating her.....

A: He doesn't deserve your respect.

B: If you still care about giving him respect after seeing him beating and raping your daughter.... you don't deserve respect.

No, not every human is "precious".

Lol

• Iraq ($US1.3 billion)
  • Egypt ($US1.3 billion)
  • Syria ($US541,500,000)

The point of my post however is that we Americans are constantly getting kicked in the ass. In spite of all we do, others criticize us for not doing more. It's like the stories you hear from other people who lent a friend or family member money, and then they found out their friend or family member went on a European vacation or purchased a boat or something.
We do more than most countries because we can. However, as I said we give to get. In effect, we are buying many of those votes in the UN, support for US initiates, air and naval bases for our military, fly over rights, special consideration for clandestine military and intelligence operations, information on terrorist actives, etc...

Lol

• Iraq ($US1.3 billion)
  • Egypt ($US1.3 billion)
  • Syria ($US541,500,000)

We do more than most countries because we can. However, as I said we give to get. In effect, we are buying many of those votes in the UN, support for US initiates, air and naval bases for our military, fly over rights, special consideration for clandestine military and intelligence operations, information on terrorist actives, etc...

We do it to keep on trying to give the world freedom and we pretty much did it in less than a 150 years.

We have a ways to go but God, Jesus and mother Mary is on our side.

Well they must be paying enough here because we have Americans unloading containers every single day. Unlike your company, the good employers have dock lights with high speed fans attached to blow cool air into the containers for the workers to work. They also work in tag-teams where one group can take a short break and get some water while the other team unloads for a while. They even switch tow motor drivers with the unloaders. Not a problem. I see it nearly every day.

Yes, trailers get hot in the summer. I've unloaded my own trailer many times with a pallet jack. My employer has no problems with how long it takes me in the severe hot or cold weather.

Another bulshit Ray. You are putting words in my mouth.
Yes of course we have docks lights, portable AC, 15 minutes breaks every 45 minutes rotations etc etc etc. We do all that shit Ray just to keep them around. Because when they walked tits very costly.

Well you can't give me that Americans won't do the job nonsense. You can bullshit other people, but you can't bullshit somebody that's been in the transportation industry for over three decades. I've been to plenty of container ports and warehouses in my time. Well over 95% are Americans doing that job.

I do not bulshit like you. Ray. All my post are based from real life experience. I will be violating my own DECENT principles if I lie.

First I know that you are a racist bigot piece of shit. That I know.

You stupidly assumed that every emptying a container are the same in every locations.
You stupidly assumed that every locations or culture has the same attitude or kind of workers.

And you are a truck driver? Normally they just dropped the containers and leave and don’t give a shit with the rest.

And you are just struck driver how do you even know that other Americans are not willing to do dirty jobs?

Like I said many times. There are jobs all over but there are no Americans that farmers or others industries that do dirty jobs. That’s a fact and you always try to downplayed. Evidence are all over.
So don’t lie to me.

I think it is you that is lying, because I've been here for a few years. It seems that every liberal here is either a business owner, works from home, independently wealthy, or comfortably retired. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

Now as for my work: I deliver and pickup at warehouses and container ports all the time. I see for myself who those workers are. And most times, they are the same people with every delivery or pickup. I don't sit in the truck and wait to be loaded or unloaded in most cases. I'm on the dock with those workers.

If being against illegal immigration makes me a racist, then that's what I am and proud of it.

Oh I’m very sure you are very proud as a racist.

You are a liar big time because I encountered you several times of almost of the same topic. SUDDENLY you are emptying containers.

When I joined this site I put in exactly what I do for a living and where I live. This is the only thing that I did for my entire life. I don’t lie.
YOU suddenly you are doing this and that?

Like I just said... You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations that empty containers are the same.

You STUPIDLY assumed that every locations are the same kind of workers, attitude or culture.

You are so fucking ignorant with just relying with your low experience as lousy truck driver.

Why are you surprised if liberals are business owners? Is it because you don’t know anything? Or just plain ignorant.

Forum List

Back