🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.

You're the rightwing version of Wry Catcher. Full of yourself and unable to accept that anyone would dare disagree with you. It looks no better on you than it does her. They all lie, including Trump.

Don't be absurd.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and 100% accurate, true and correct.

We aren't leaving Syria. We just sent an MEU to the Black Sea. We just had a close encounter in the South China Sea. Presidents do what the MIC tells them to do, if they don't...well see JFK.

7. In these specific terms, fidelity to his voters, Trump has proven to be the most honest President in decades.

“In the same appearance, Trump said, “Hillary and our failed Washington establishment have spend $6 trillion on wars in the Middle East that we never won and that never end. And it's now in worse shape than ever before. The Middle East is a catastrophe, it's far worse off than had we spent nothing. They've dragged us into foreign wars that have made us less safe.”

Mr. Trump’s recent decision to withdraw American troops from Syria — walked back some over the weekend by the national security adviser, John Bolton — is likewise best understood in the framework of Mr. Trump attempting to keep true to his campaign themes.

In that same Orlando speech, Mr. Trump said, “A Trump administration will renegotiate NAFTA.” He did that. He also said, “We will also immediately stop the job killing Trans-Pacific Partnership.” He did that, too. In the Orlando speech, Mr. Trump said, “we're going to lower taxes on American business from 35 percent to 15 percent.” He did win a reduction of the corporate tax rate to 21%.

It’s baffling to longtime Washington observers, who have a hard time conceiving of a president shutting down the government over something as trivial as a mere campaign promise.”
How Trump Confounds the Fact Checkers

On the obverse, Obama lied about everything he planned on doing and everything he was.

He wasn't a constitutional law professor any more than Jimmy Carter was nuclear physicist, and neither one was capable of being President of the American people.
Man...you gotta find some REALLY "specific terms" to come out with Trump being at all honest

No that too is a lie. Obama never told any illegal to vote.

Watch me destroy that lie:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Quite a beating you're taking today, huh?

I think if you review the UNEDITED interview you'll see how lies get disseminated to the (willfully?) ignorant. If you repeat a lie, you too are a liar.

From Snopes:
The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president’s response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally

Another lie: there is no editing.

The original is right there in the Snopes link. Six minutes and fifty-three seconds.

Perhaps you'd care to essplain to the class how a video of 6:53 duration magically LOSES six minutes and twenty seconds of itself without editing.

This oughta be good.

Yup

From Snopes:
The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president’s response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally

Let's check:

Is this edited in any way? Anything taken out or inserted?????

Does the snake say this?

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

I think if you review the UNEDITED interview you'll see how lies get disseminated to the (willfully?) ignorant. If you repeat a lie, you too are a liar.

From Snopes:

Snopes?! LMAO!

Wtf is this shit? "Because leftist end-all, be-all site said so" day?

Amazing indoctrination.....they refuse to believe their own eyes and ears.

Where’s the tax returns?

Where is the $2500 annual savings on healthcare????

And where is your picture, ugly?????
Everyone needs that comic relief???
The thread is about Trump jumbo.

That IS your picture in the avi????

I heard you were as big as a boat....but didn't know it was a literal description.

7. In these specific terms, fidelity to his voters, Trump has proven to be the most honest President in decades.

“In the same appearance, Trump said, “Hillary and our failed Washington establishment have spend $6 trillion on wars in the Middle East that we never won and that never end. And it's now in worse shape than ever before. The Middle East is a catastrophe, it's far worse off than had we spent nothing. They've dragged us into foreign wars that have made us less safe.”

Mr. Trump’s recent decision to withdraw American troops from Syria — walked back some over the weekend by the national security adviser, John Bolton — is likewise best understood in the framework of Mr. Trump attempting to keep true to his campaign themes.

In that same Orlando speech, Mr. Trump said, “A Trump administration will renegotiate NAFTA.” He did that. He also said, “We will also immediately stop the job killing Trans-Pacific Partnership.” He did that, too. In the Orlando speech, Mr. Trump said, “we're going to lower taxes on American business from 35 percent to 15 percent.” He did win a reduction of the corporate tax rate to 21%.

It’s baffling to longtime Washington observers, who have a hard time conceiving of a president shutting down the government over something as trivial as a mere campaign promise.”

On the obverse, Obama lied about everything he planned on doing and everything he was.

He wasn't a constitutional law professor any more than Jimmy Carter was nuclear physicist, and neither one was capable of being President of the American people.
Man...you gotta find some REALLY "specific terms" to come out with Trump being at all honest
Well the moron did say how proud he was of his gov't shutdown I believe that

Your link, Tool.

Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claims

"The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

"FACT CHECK:
The special counsel investigation into potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign and obstruction of justice continues, and no conclusions have been announced. All aspects of the investigation have widely been covered by the media and there's no evidence to suggest that it is a 'witch hunt.'

"The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted. While the messages were initially not captured, they have since been recovered.

"There is no evidence Strzok and Page tried to prevent the FBI from collecting their texts, the report said."

There is ample evidence proving the FBI's New York field office was known as "Trumpland" because many of its agents supported the Republican candidate.

"There is no evidence Strzok and Page tried to prevent the FBI from collecting their texts, the report said."

Once again we see proof of Rule #1

"T r u m p ’ s L i e s..."

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

"JAN. 21 'I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.' (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) JAN. 21 'A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.' (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)"

Can you spot any Trump lies in the above paragraph?
She won't be able to...requires counting beyond tiny trump's favorite number....10.
We should probably give her credit for attempting the impossible?
trump-lies-not-never-ever.png

The Only Emergency on the Border Is Trump’s Lies

Watch me destroy that lie:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Quite a beating you're taking today, huh?

From Snopes:

Snopes?! LMAO!

You don't have to believe Snopes but if you bothered to read it, it has a link to the full, unedited interview. I challenge you to compare that to the edited one you posted.

It's ironic that it falls to someone as dishonest as you are to defend the honesty of Trump.

So you can provide those links and prove your point with them, correct?

Why did you not in the previous post, hmm?

The links are in the Snopes article I linked to. Put in at least some effort. Please.

From Snopes:

Snopes?! LMAO!

You don't have to believe Snopes but if you bothered to read it, it has a link to the full, unedited interview. I challenge you to compare that to the edited one you posted.

It's ironic that it falls to someone as dishonest as you are to defend the honesty of Trump.

The links are in the Snopes article I linked to. Put in at least some effort. Please.

Nothing here is edited out, is there.

And he tells illegal aliens that when they vote, illegally, they are really citizens.

Quite a constitutional scholar this snake is, huh?

Snopes?! LMAO!

Nothing here is edited out, is there.

And he tells illegal aliens that when they vote, illegally, they are really citizens.

Quite a constitutional scholar this snake is, huh?

So what branch off the North Korean government do you work for?

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

You're the rightwing version of Wry Catcher. Full of yourself and unable to accept that anyone would dare disagree with you. It looks no better on you than it does her. They all lie, including Trump.

Don't be absurd.

We aren't leaving Syria. We just sent an MEU to the Black Sea. We just had a close encounter in the South China Sea. Presidents do what the MIC tells them to do, if they don't...well see JFK.

Nothing will satisfy you, will it.

You are one of those carping, whining, complaining biddies for whom the good is never enough if it is not the perfect.

Ever wonder why you can't keep friends?

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Don't be absurd.

Nothing will satisfy you, will it.

You are one of those carping, whining, complaining biddies for whom the good is never enough if it is not the perfect.

Ever wonder why you can't keep friends?
Are you even allowed to have friends in North Korea?

From Snopes:

Snopes?! LMAO!

Your education continues below:

"Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

…the site has tried to pose as a political fact-checker. But Snopes’ “fact-checking” looks more like playing defense for prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton and it’s political “fact-checker” describes herself as a liberal and has called Republicans “regressive” and afraid of “female agency.”

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

While at Inquisitr, the future “fact-checker” consistently displayed clear partisanship (RELATED: Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention)

She described herself as “openly left-leaning” and a liberal. She trashed the Tea Party as “teahadists.” She called Bill Clinton “one of our greatest” presidents. She claimed that conservatives only criticized Lena Dunham’s comparison of voting to sex because they “fear female agency.”

After blogging the Inquisitr, Lacapria joined Snopes, where she regularly plays defense for her fellow liberals. “
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

So sad.

That's you....so very sad.

8. “Bill Clinton campaigned in 1992 promising a middle class tax cut; once in office, in 1993, he signed into law a tax increase. George W. Bush ran promising a “humble” foreign policy but cast that approach aside after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Mr. Bush also failed to deliver on the Social Security reform he campaigned on, though it wasn’t for lack of trying.

Mr. Trump promised during the presidential campaign to nominate a Supreme Court justice from a list of names released before the election, and he kept that promise with Neil Gorsuch. He said during the presidential campaign that he would move the American embassy to Israel’s capital, Jerusalem, and he kept that promise, too. He said in the campaign that he’d scrap the Iran nuclear deal, and he indeed has.

One needn’t be an advocate of the border wall or an opponent of the Syria deployment or even a fan of Mr. Trump to appreciate that it’s actually good for democracy when politicians, after elections, try to keep the promises they made during campaigns.

There’s something admirable about a politician keeping his word to this degree.”

Certainly far more fidelity to his voters that the previous President, the low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Snopes?! LMAO!

"Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

…the site has tried to pose as a political fact-checker. But Snopes’ “fact-checking” looks more like playing defense for prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton and it’s political “fact-checker” describes herself as a liberal and has called Republicans “regressive” and afraid of “female agency.”

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

While at Inquisitr, the future “fact-checker” consistently displayed clear partisanship (RELATED: Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention)

She described herself as “openly left-leaning” and a liberal. She trashed the Tea Party as “teahadists.” She called Bill Clinton “one of our greatest” presidents. She claimed that conservatives only criticized Lena Dunham’s comparison of voting to sex because they “fear female agency.”

After blogging the Inquisitr, Lacapria joined Snopes, where she regularly plays defense for her fellow liberals. “
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

So sad.

I'm not the one who thinks facts have a political bias and is willing to echo any lie that supports their ideology.

So sad.

I'm not the one who thinks facts have a political bias and is willing to echo any lie that supports their ideology.

I never lie....you've found that out.

It appears, as is the case in so very many areas, you don't understand what facts are.
That represents a significant lack in you.
Let me simplify this, so even you can understand it: my relationship to facts is the same as McDonald's is to hamburgers.

8. “Bill Clinton campaigned in 1992 promising a middle class tax cut; once in office, in 1993, he signed into law a tax increase. George W. Bush ran promising a “humble” foreign policy but cast that approach aside after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Mr. Bush also failed to deliver on the Social Security reform he campaigned on, though it wasn’t for lack of trying.

Mr. Trump promised during the presidential campaign to nominate a Supreme Court justice from a list of names released before the election, and he kept that promise with Neil Gorsuch. He said during the presidential campaign that he would move the American embassy to Israel’s capital, Jerusalem, and he kept that promise, too. He said in the campaign that he’d scrap the Iran nuclear deal, and he indeed has.

One needn’t be an advocate of the border wall or an opponent of the Syria deployment or even a fan of Mr. Trump to appreciate that it’s actually good for democracy when politicians, after elections, try to keep the promises they made during campaigns.

There’s something admirable about a politician keeping his word to this degree.”

Certainly far more fidelity to his voters that the previous President, the low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.
Actually more of a mixed record. Still waiting on Mexico to pony up for the wall and the release of some tax records. Hillary is still running around loose and I'm not yet tired of winning.

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. K still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one
I believe they are in the same drawer as obamas college records. Let's have a look!

That's funny stuff, Smokey!!!!

Brings back memories, like this....

Oh, Hussein....
Could you help me please find these things, sir?

Your Occidental College records
Your Columbia College records
Your Columbia Thesis paper
Your Harvard College records
Your Selective Service Registration
Your medical records
Your Illinois State Senate records
Your Illinois State Senate schedule
Your Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of your original Birth certificate
Your embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Your Harvard Law Review articles that were published
Your University of Chicago scholarly articles
Your Record of baptism

The best part is that it was the most TRANSPARENT administration ever. That made me want to cough up my lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back