🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...we get it. You hate Dems...that's pretty stale shit sweetie

Just for the heck of it, I just looked up the height of standard bricks, as in the picture of the Obama wall

If three courses is 8"....count those courses...I calculate the wall at 8 and 2/3 feet in height.

You also calculated there were 3 million illegal aliens in california.

1/2" Mortar Joint Between Bricks

STANDARD 4.5 lbs. 3-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 8"

A standard brick is 2 1/4 inches laid on its side for stacking. Add 1/2" for mortar and that's 2 3/4 inches per brick course. Round it to 3 inches.

Count the courses, approx 12, plus a 1-2" cement cap.

That's 36 inches or 3 feet.

Pictures don't lie, but Trump supporters find the need to.

proxy.php

They are synonymous for the purpose of exposing the enclosure that Obama has, and that Democrats oppose for America.
Are you carrying your 'reliable Democrat voter' card at all times?

Given the racist element in 'Merica... as a former active black president, is a 10 foot wall enough ?

Get off the net girl, you make no sense.

Why did you change the subject?

You claimed to believe in impartial justice..... I proved that no such thing exists in the Mueller Farrago....

.....now you ran off to hide.
You proved no such thing.

Just for the heck of it, I just looked up the height of standard bricks, as in the picture of the Obama wall

If three courses is 8"....count those courses...I calculate the wall at 8 and 2/3 feet in height.

You also calculated there were 3 million illegal aliens in california.

1/2" Mortar Joint Between Bricks

STANDARD 4.5 lbs. 3-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 8"

A standard brick is 2 1/4 inches laid on its side for stacking. Add 1/2" for mortar and that's 2 3/4 inches per brick course. Round it to 3 inches.

Count the courses, approx 12, plus a 1-2" cement cap.

That's 36 inches or 3 feet.

Pictures don't lie, but Trump supporters find the need to.

proxy.php

They are synonymous for the purpose of exposing the enclosure that Obama has, and that Democrats oppose for America.
Are you carrying your 'reliable Democrat voter' card at all times?

Given the racist element in 'Merica... as a former active black president, is a 10 foot wall enough ?

Get off the net girl, you make no sense.

Why did you change the subject?

You claimed to believe in impartial justice..... I proved that no such thing exists in the Mueller Farrago....

.....now you ran off to hide.
You proved no such thing.

Let's check: see if you can find any errors, liar.

Here's a review, the Democrat's Deathly Dozen:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Or....are you claiming that the Trump associates got the same treatment?

Speak up, donkey.

My thesis...proven....is that there are 60-80 million illegal aliens in the USofA.

My thesis is that you are a hate monger who pulls facts out her butt.

....there are 60-80 million illegal aliens in the USofA.

Encouraged to break our laws, and come here, to vote Democrat.

Just what Obama told them to do.

Those are the facts.

6. Here’s why Trump is exactly what the thread title says:

“Another dimension of integrity, though, doesn’t involve precision about details or about anything personal. It has to do with the president’s commitment to following through on his campaign pledges. In that department, Mr. Trump has been astonishingly, almost unprecedentedly faithful.

The partial government “shutdown” underway in Washington can best be understood as Mr. Trump attempting to be true to his word to voters that he would build a wall along the border with Mexico to prevent illegal immigration.

If you’ve forgotten Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign speeches, the American Presidency Project at University of California Santa Barbara has a selection of them available. In a November 2, 2016, appearance in Orlando, Fla., Mr. Trump said, “we will build a great wall.” How Trump Confounds the Fact Checkers

Imagine how different America would be if Obama had kept his promises.....

*I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
*No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus.
*Recovery Act will save or create jobs.
*Health Care deals will be covered on C-span.
*Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term.

*The Health Care Package will pay for itself.
*Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
*We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
*ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax.
*If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it.

*Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
*Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
*Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
*I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever

*My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
*Fast and Furious program is a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration.
*Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations.
*Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.

And on and on and on…..

Let's forget this, perhaps of the most significance....

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

My thesis...proven....is that there are 60-80 million illegal aliens in the USofA.
And Obama told them to go and vote.....
Also true.
No that too is a lie. Obama never told any illegal to vote.

Watch me destroy that lie:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Quite a beating you're taking today, huh?

I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.

On economy Trump promissed that trade wars are easy to win and that re-negotiated trade deals will pay down all national debt in 8 years.

What do you think his due on economics is?

Also true.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

I think if you review the UNEDITED interview you'll see how lies get disseminated to the (willfully?) ignorant. If you repeat a lie, you too are a liar.

From Snopes:
The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president’s response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally

Also true.

a. they don't

I think if you review the UNEDITED interview you'll see how lies get disseminated to the (willfully?) ignorant. If you repeat a lie, you too are a liar.

From Snopes:
The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president’s response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally

Another lie: there is no editing.

Also true.

a. they don't

From Snopes:

Snopes?! LMAO!

Wtf is this shit? "Because leftist end-all, be-all site said so" day?

Do your own due diligence research and figure things out for yourself! :102:

Snopes and FactCheck are for the intellectually lazy. A good way to become a slave.

Those 2 definitely provide a wide path to slavery.

Last edited:
Also true.

The fuck he didn't!
Not very persuasive. Got anything solid to back up your assertion?

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

Also true.

a. they don't

From Snopes:

Snopes?! LMAO!

Wtf is this shit? "Because leftist end-all, be-all site said so" day?

Amazing indoctrination.....they refuse to believe their own eyes and ears.

tRump has no character, morals, or integrity so how can he be honest when the word and action is something he knows not?

Says a douche with an avatar like you have? You wouldn't know morals or integrity if they bit you on the ass and latched on, dumbass.
Look>>>>>! Someone has an avatar! Let's deflect to that instead of the topic! Yeah! That's the ticket!

Look here, you double-(triple?)-wide dingbat, if someone goes that far out of their way to use such a disingenuous picture, they cannot possibly claim the moral high ground, ok? It's fairly obvious. :rolleyes:

Scratch that, it's blatently obvious.
You should continue ranting about someone's avatar. It's REEEEEEALLY important!

Also true.

The fuck he didn't!
Not very persuasive. Got anything solid to back up your assertion?

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

Another reason why he should hang for treason.

I was able to keep my doctor. Sorry to hear you were not able to.

Another lie....you go to the VA...that was easy.
Nope, tho I could....I use TriCare and kept my doctor...as did my wife and my daughter.

Because TriCare is publicly-available hoi polloi insurance, amirite? :rolleyes:

The only thing better than TriCare (for life) is Congressional health insurance.

I doubt you even have TriCare.

How does a lesbian internet shill have a wife and daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back