🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump was "actually" sayin that Obama "has something LIKE a wall"...and that now he wants to build "something LIKE a wall" on the Southern Border...in some places...maybe
Is there a wall or isn't there?

Was Trump right?????
Trump's Quote: President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound.

Is there a wall there? Yes. Does it extend around their house? Not in your picture or any other I could find. Unless you other, more recent photos, I have to say Trump was wrong, factually in error, mistaken, or a liar. Take your choice.

"Is there a wall there? Yes"

Witness is excused.
I see you're willing to accept a half-truth as being the same as a whole truth. That explains a lot of why you like Trump.

This is 100% exactly what I said...""Is there a wall there? Yes"

This was the headline under issue:

"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"

You've been useful in proving it untrue.

What more is there to say?
If English is not your first language:

a·round
/əˈround/

preposition

preposition: around
  1. 1.
    on every side of.
    "the palazzo is built around a courtyard"
    synonyms: on every side of, on all sides of, about, circling, encircling, surrounding, encompassing, framing

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

The wall is in compliance with Washington DC building codes, which specifies walls must be between 3 feet and 3 feet 6 inches high.

The additions to hold augmenting fencing are pillars, not walls.

The wall, is 3 feet.

Not 10 feet tall, or 9 feet tall, or even 8 feet tall

Who told you that....Stevie Wonder.

Gads, you're a moron.

Just for the heck of it, I just looked up the height of standard bricks, as in the picture of the Obama wall

If three courses is 8"....count those courses...I calculate the wall at 8 and 2/3 feet in height.

And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”

Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh? (I was darn accurate, huh?)

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

a·round
/əˈround/

preposition

1. 1.
    on every side of.
    synonyms: on every side of, on all sides of, about, circling, encircling, surrounding, encompassing, framing

You should also post the definition of "wall"

tRump has no character, morals, or integrity so how can he be honest when the word and action is something he knows not?

Says a douche with an avatar like you have? You wouldn't know morals or integrity if they bit you on the ass and latched on, dumbass.
Look>>>>>! Someone has an avatar! Let's deflect to that instead of the topic! Yeah! That's the ticket!

How about a post of substance from you....it may be exhilarating as a brand new experience.

Is this correct?

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

Indeed, let's do just that.

7967078-6540747-Trump_has_been_using_every_argument_he_can_to_try_and_get_fundin-a-81_1546212579844.jpg

Now let's see again what you put up as "evidence" ....

Whelp ---- if that's "8 or 9 feet" then I must be about 26 feet tall, because that set of bricks wouldn't even come up to my knees. Not even enough to keep raccoons out.

Speaking of knees ----------------------------- get off yours already. Desperation looks ridiculous.

That wall is not 10 feet like Trump claimed!

It's only 9 feet, so Trump's an out-and-out liar!

PS: FUCK TRUMP! :blowup:

Do you know the difference between a wall and a fence?

I guess not.

They are synonymous for the purpose of exposing the enclosure that Obama has, and that Democrats oppose for America.

Are you carrying your 'reliable Democrat voter' card at all times?

a·round
/əˈround/

preposition

1. 1.
    on every side of.

You should also post the definition of "wall"

You should re-evaluate your political prerogatives.

So Trump was "actually" sayin that Obama "has something LIKE a wall"...and that now he wants to build "something LIKE a wall" on the Southern Border...in some places...maybe

Was Trump right?????
Trump's Quote: President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound.

Is there a wall there? Yes. Does it extend around their house? Not in your picture or any other I could find. Unless you other, more recent photos, I have to say Trump was wrong, factually in error, mistaken, or a liar. Take your choice.

Nor is it a "compound". Although it is kind of amazing Rump was able to navigate an eight-letter word without the covfefe of unpresidented misspellings.

Was Trump right?????

"Is there a wall there? Yes"

Witness is excused.
I see you're willing to accept a half-truth as being the same as a whole truth. That explains a lot of why you like Trump.

This is 100% exactly what I said...""Is there a wall there? Yes"

This was the headline under issue:

You've been useful in proving it untrue.

What more is there to say?

a·round
/əˈround/

preposition

1. 1.
    on every side of.

Is there a wall?

Trumps inability to be truthful limits his ability to be president

We will see that tonight when he speaks to the American people about the wall. Other Presidents have done this to get support for controversial programs. Reagan was a master at it

But when Trump speaks, people have become accustomed to the fact that he is probably lying again. It makes anything he tells us about the wall meaningless

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

Lets face it. Trump is the only politician in the past 50 years that doesn't run his speech before a focus group to see how it will "sell" to the American people.

He doesn't treat us like children.

Mark

Just for the heck of it, I just looked up the height of standard bricks, as in the picture of the Obama wall

If three courses is 8"....count those courses...I calculate the wall at 8 and 2/3 feet in height.

You also calculated there were 3 million illegal aliens in california.

1/2" Mortar Joint Between Bricks

STANDARD 4.5 lbs. 3-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 8"

A standard brick is 2 1/4 inches laid on its side for stacking. Add 1/2" for mortar and that's 2 3/4 inches per brick course. Round it to 3 inches.

Count the courses, approx 12, plus a 1-2" cement cap.

That's 36 inches or 3 feet.

Pictures don't lie, but Trump supporters find the need to.

tRump has no character, morals, or integrity so how can he be honest when the word and action is something he knows not?

Says a douche with an avatar like you have? You wouldn't know morals or integrity if they bit you on the ass and latched on, dumbass.
Look>>>>>! Someone has an avatar! Let's deflect to that instead of the topic! Yeah! That's the ticket!

How about a post of substance from you....it may be exhilarating as a brand new experience.

Is this correct?

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”

Let's check:

Indeed, let's do just that.

7967078-6540747-Trump_has_been_using_every_argument_he_can_to_try_and_get_fundin-a-81_1546212579844.jpg

Now let's see again what you put up as "evidence" ....

Whelp ---- if that's "8 or 9 feet" then I must be about 26 feet tall, because that set of bricks wouldn't even come up to my knees. Not even enough to keep raccoons out.

Speaking of knees ----------------------------- get off yours already. Desperation looks ridiculous.

Everyone with 20 20 vision can tell you're lying.....I don't even have to do the job.

Please stand downwind.

They are synonymous for the purpose of exposing the enclosure that Obama has, and that Democrats oppose for America.
Are you carrying your 'reliable Democrat voter' card at all times?

Given the racist element in 'Merica... as a former active black president, is a 10 foot wall enough ?

Get off the net girl, you make no sense.

Trumps inability to be truthful limits his ability to be president

We will see that tonight when he speaks to the American people about the wall. Other Presidents have done this to get support for controversial programs. Reagan was a master at it

But when Trump speaks, people have become accustomed to the fact that he is probably lying again. It makes anything he tells us about the wall meaningless

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

Lets face it. Trump is the only politician in the past 50 years that doesn't run his speech before a focus group to see how it will "sell" to the American people.

He doesn't treat us like children.

Mark
I was able to keep my doctor. Sorry to hear you were not able to.

"

A standard brick is 2 1/4 inches laid on its side for stacking. Add 1/2" for mortar and that's 2 3/4 inches per brick course. Round it to 3 inches.

I can't believe this moron OP actually thought 8 inches was the height of a brick rather than the length. :laugh2:.

What a maroon. No wonder she's a Rumpbot.

"You also calculated there were 3 million illegal aliens in california."

I did no such thing.

You were complaining about the use of language....better look up 'calculate.'

And check capitalizations, too.

I provided :

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back