🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Liberals told all that he was the smartest man to be President.....

November 11, 2008
Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:

Quote:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably - he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.

You can find the full audio on the show here. WTKK - Imus In The Morning, 96.9 WTKK, Boston*-*Imus in the Morning guest: Michael Beschloss 11/10/08
You have to fast forward to about 13 minutes in to get the good stuff. So I’m thinking that I would like to know the historian’s IQ. I’m thinking that it’s somewhere around catatonic or idiot. Too much Kool-Aid. How can someone claim that an IQ is off the charts when they don’t even know what that person’s IQ is and for that matter, where the hell are Obama’s school records period? Did he even have good grades? Did he have good grades when he was snorting cocaine? He’s hiding all his transcripts in his bid to be transparent, so we’ll never know. And what is even more laughable - does this Beschloss guy even know the IQs of any of the presidents. You know that Reagan sure was an idiot. And how about that Jefferson guy, all he could do was write a Declaration of Independence. Washington sure was stupid, he was just a military genius. And Madison, don’t even get me started. Obama hasn’t done a damn thing yet and he is already a genius and I heard some poll today that has a 60%+ approval rating for him. Never mind that he only got 52% of the vote.

Obama Is Our Smartest President?

Suddenly, you want to shield his grades.

Quite the hypocrite, huh?

Thought this was about a wall.

It's past time to use the "card".

Wait, you didn't lose it already, did you? It's OK, I have a spare:

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Is there a wall or isn't there?

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!

Is that the wall that will keep those lol lol 4000 criminals out? Couple 1000 bucks not 6 billion

You'll have to excuse PC....she's fallen so far down the rabbit hole, she thinks that's the kind of wall that needs to be (and will be effective) on the border.......why does she have such a ridiculous belief? Because she believes what tiny trump tells her.

She certainly bought the headline of this article hook line and sinker. Without, as usual, bothering to read the article.

That's why Stuporgirl is such low-hanging fruit. Her threads always come with their own suicide gene.

Soon she'll declare victory...and feel the "need" to declare how much "smarter" she is than the rest of us....with a spattering of name calling.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!
Is that the wall that will keep those lol lol 4000 criminals out? Couple 1000 bucks not 6 billion
You'll have to excuse PC....she's fallen so far down the rabbit hole, she thinks that's the kind of wall that needs to be (and will be effective) on the border.......why does she have such a ridiculous belief? Because she believes what tiny trump tells her.

She certainly bought the headline of this article hook line and sinker. Without, as usual, bothering to read the article.

That's why Stuporgirl is such low-hanging fruit. Her threads always come with their own suicide gene.
Soon she'll declare victory...and feel the "need" to declare how much "smarter" she is than the rest of us....with a spattering of name calling.

Is she like this?
Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." - Anonymous

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!

I like the way she can smell over the internet. That's a new one. The stupor-powers of Spandex Comic warriors from Krypton.

Of course to be fair her threads have always had a certain metaphorical .... odor.

The race card was played by that poster I put in her place....as I put you in your place.
And you....as you are wont to do....love to play the Race Card Card. Don't you?

Bet you can't find an example of such.

That makes you a liar, huh?

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
You've done it twice in this thread so far. :71: You didn't make that much of a challenge now, did you?

Soooo....why aren't you able to show same?

Here's why:

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie
Oh goodie....my chance to show more of you throwing down the Race Card Card:

An entire thread: Bill Clinton: Race Card Croupier

When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

‘African Americans for Obama’

The Gladiators: Modern Day
Just a few by searching your posts with you ranting about the Race Card.

"...love to play the Race Card Card. Don't you?"

"race card
When an ethnic minority makes unfounded assertions that he/she is being rejected by society because those who made the decision are racist."
Urban Dictionary: Race Card

I've never played 'the race card"

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie

I'm losing track....what is that....your sixth or seventh lie you've been caught in?

So Trump was "actually" sayin that Obama "has something LIKE a wall"...and that now he wants to build "something LIKE a wall" on the Southern Border...in some places...maybe

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!

1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.

From PC's hyper-biased same ole' gullible bullshit,,,,,,,,,
===========================
“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

==================================

And then there's the actual report. You clearly did not read the report.
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf
You just spewed forth your usual BS.
PC, how does it feel to have fallen into the abyss of being just another easily manipulated poster on an internet political forum? You are just a small part of the chorus.

"... recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages..."

So Trump was correct again!

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!

I like the way she can smell over the internet. That's a new one. The stupor-powers of Spandex Comic warriors from Krypton.

Of course to be fair her threads have always had a certain metaphorical .... odor.

Read carefully, dunce....it's YOU who smells over the internet.

Must be that moth ball thing you oldies come equipped with.....

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!

True....true....and true.

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!

How many Trumpy dolls do you think she owns?

The only way the Leftists who control the media have any cachet on this subject is if they can produce the same sort of vituperative headline about the man who truly was the greatest of liars, Hussein Obama.

I recommend Advil when the Mueller report comes out. Come on girl.... get real !
Apparently, if you're a real Christian... prayers help.

Sheesh ! WTF !.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

How about the other 7643?

How many Trumpy dolls do you think she owns?

I'll assume that you'd rather change the subject because you can't find any errors here:

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.

I think I'd like to hear Trump talk about a time he went fishing..

:rolleyes:
Another draft dodger pic.
Trump and Wayne go together?

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

How about here?

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

The only way the Leftists who control the media have any cachet on this subject is if they can produce the same sort of vituperative headline about the man who truly was the greatest of liars, Hussein Obama.

I recommend Advil when the Mueller report comes out. Come on girl.... get real !
Apparently, if you're a real Christian... prayers help.

Sheesh ! WTF !.
Y

You're not serious.....are you??????

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Here's a hint that may help:

lb180615c20180615124719.jpg

tRump has no character, morals, or integrity so how can he be honest when the word and action is something he knows not?

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

How about here?

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Well the con did say he could shoot his uneducated supporter on 5 th ave and no complaints.
Indoctrination complete
And ps hardly a wall, looks like a fence to me

And you....as you are wont to do....love to play the Race Card Card. Don't you?

Bet you can't find an example of such.

That makes you a liar, huh?

Rule #1

You've done it twice in this thread so far. :71: You didn't make that much of a challenge now, did you?

Soooo....why aren't you able to show same?

Here's why:

Rule #1

Oh goodie....my chance to show more of you throwing down the Race Card Card:

An entire thread: Bill Clinton: Race Card Croupier

When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

‘African Americans for Obama’

The Gladiators: Modern Day
Just a few by searching your posts with you ranting about the Race Card.

"...love to play the Race Card Card. Don't you?"

"race card
When an ethnic minority makes unfounded assertions that he/she is being rejected by society because those who made the decision are racist."
Urban Dictionary: Race Card

I've never played 'the race card"

Rule #1

I'm losing track....what is that....your sixth or seventh lie you've been caught in?
There you are....playing the Race Card Card again.

5. Now....back on topic, and why Trump should be considered as the most honest President in recent memory:

“Even before Mr. Trump took office, his trustworthiness about personal matters ranging from his marital fidelity to his wealth was widely doubted.” (NYSun)

But none of Trump’s voters saw him as the Liberals saw Obama, you remember, as Jesus, God, the Messiah. Yup, that’s what they actually called him….and Democrats bought it like it was on sale.

We voted for policies, not personality….

• “56 percent of voters who saw the Supreme Court nominations as “the most important factor” supported Trump.
  • 64 percent of voters who thought immigration was the “most important issue” voted for Trump, as did 86 percent of those who want a wall built on the U.S.-Mexico border.
  • 83 percent of voters who felt Obamacare “went too far” supported Trump.
  • 57 percent of those who viewed terrorism as the top issue backed Trump, as did 85 percent of those who thought the fight against ISIS was going “very badly.”
  • 73 percent of voters who felt the “government [is] doing too much” went for Trump.
These are issues of national security, rule of law, and the scope of government. Throughout his tenure, Obama has aggressively worked to promote a liberal agenda, from Obamacare to the Iran nuclear deal.” Donald Trump’s Win Wasn’t About Racism

The only reason the media paint him as a liar…..is that their candidate, Hussein, was exactly that.

The test:
The judgment of honesty should be related to a candidates fidelity to his voters.
That test cannot be administered to Democrats voters, Liberals, Leftists, Progressives, simply because they do not require same.
Democrat voters, like trained seals, never question, consider, weight the pronouncements of their candidates.....they simply worship them, proclaim them to be Jesus, god, or the messiah, and act according to that meme.

They fear the outcome to themselves if they evince any doubts, if they don't toe the Democrat line.

Proof?
Sure.....why can no Democrat voter answer this:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

So Trump was "actually" sayin that Obama "has something LIKE a wall"...and that now he wants to build "something LIKE a wall" on the Southern Border...in some places...maybe

Was Trump right?????
Trump's Quote: President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound.

Is there a wall there? Yes. Does it extend around their house? Not in your picture or any other I could find. Unless you other, more recent photos, I have to say Trump was wrong, factually in error, mistaken, or a liar. Take your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back