🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.
His real estate salesmanship??? Are you kidding?? This pos was nowhere as a big RE man in NY The fer made his money with putting his name on buildings and clothing etc etc And his ass is jealous of all the shit coming out of his mouth

Every discussion on Trump always refers to Obama… I guess when you can’t defend your messiah, you have to lash out against someone else.

Messiah??????

Who was it you Liberals claimed was the messiah???????

1.The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

Next time, remember to take off the horseshoe before you put your hoof in your mouth, tubby
STILL CAN'T GET OVER THERE WAS ONCE A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, NOT FOR ONE TERM, BUT TWO:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Oooooo.....the race-card croupier is back!

When you can't dispute the facts.....scream 'racist'!!!

That's sooooooo 1980s.
And here's the Race Card Card. Never gets too old for certain individuals.

The race card was played by that poster I put in her place....as I put you in your place.
And you....as you are wont to do....love to play the Race Card Card. Don't you?

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.
Every argument? I look forward to you trying to prove the impossible.
Not many can blow their own assertions out of the water on the very first word like the OP can, eh?

Can you find anything not 100
"Honest Trump"

lol

An oxymoron if there ever was one.

C_Chamber_Pot.....can you find anything in the post not correct?

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

Du-NqZMV4AABg4W.jpg

I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.
His real estate salesmanship??? Are you kidding?? This pos was nowhere as a big RE man in NY The fer made his money with putting his name on buildings and clothing etc etc And his ass is jealous of all the shit coming out of his mouth
I recall that a former Vice Mayor of NYC once said that noone should trust that tiny trump is telling the truth even if his tongue was notarized. New Yorkers should know.

"Stretch the truth".....that's like saying Mount Everest is "kinda high."

The man is a "Lying Machine."
Conservatives are as bad as Trump when its comes to lying; rightists can't even be truthful about how dishonest Trump is.

If that were true, you would be showing such 'lies'....so you must be the liar, Chamber_Pot

Another example of Rule #1

Not many can blow their own assertions out of the water on the very first word like the OP can, eh?

"Honest Trump"

lol

Rule #1

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Why are you showing a picture of the garage area and not the house?

ht-obama-5-er-170126_12x5_992.jpg

See that area off to the right? That's the area you showed a picture of.

Now, don't you feel like a fuking idiot? It's OK. We don't need an apology. Just an admission of idiocy.

I believe they are in the same drawer as obamas college records. Let's have a look!

Wait! Let's see if Dumbo's bone spurs still bother him.....

Yeah....remember when Trump refused to go into the military and wrote how he "loathed the military"???

Disgusting.

Oh....wait....that was Democrat Bill 'the rapist' Clinton......my bad.....
Look! >>>>>> Over there! >>>> Right over there!>>>>>>> Former President Clinton!

What's your explanation for his demurring...???

(This should be good.)

Above your pay grade....or IQ level, huh?
Why do I need to provide an explanation for someone NOT doing something he's NOT required (even by tradition) to do? Can you explain why you have such an additional expectation for this particular President?

Can't answer my question as to why this particular President?

You Liberals told all that he was the smartest man to be President.....

November 11, 2008
Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:

Quote:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably - he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.

You can find the full audio on the show here. WTKK - Imus In The Morning, 96.9 WTKK, Boston*-*Imus in the Morning guest: Michael Beschloss 11/10/08
You have to fast forward to about 13 minutes in to get the good stuff. So I’m thinking that I would like to know the historian’s IQ. I’m thinking that it’s somewhere around catatonic or idiot. Too much Kool-Aid. How can someone claim that an IQ is off the charts when they don’t even know what that person’s IQ is and for that matter, where the hell are Obama’s school records period? Did he even have good grades? Did he have good grades when he was snorting cocaine? He’s hiding all his transcripts in his bid to be transparent, so we’ll never know. And what is even more laughable - does this Beschloss guy even know the IQs of any of the presidents. You know that Reagan sure was an idiot. And how about that Jefferson guy, all he could do was write a Declaration of Independence. Washington sure was stupid, he was just a military genius. And Madison, don’t even get me started. Obama hasn’t done a damn thing yet and he is already a genius and I heard some poll today that has a 60%+ approval rating for him. Never mind that he only got 52% of the vote.

Obama Is Our Smartest President?

Suddenly, you want to shield his grades.

Quite the hypocrite, huh?

1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

I think I'd like to hear Trump talk about a time he went fishing..

:rolleyes:

"Fishing" implies "communing with Nature" so..... that's not gonna happen.

Similarly I'd like to hear Rump tell a joke, since humor implies humanity. That's not going to happen either.

And we all wish we could hear about that time Rump actually went out and got a job. Or took any kind of responsibility for anything, ever. Holding a job; having children; filing for bankruptcies; mocking a disability; uncountable bogus claims............... Nnnnnope. Zero.

Hurting Pogo 's butt and squatting between his ears for years rent-free Yugely!

checkmark.gif

Stating the obvious never "hurts". If that disappoints your sadistic inclinations, tough titty.

I recall that a former Vice Mayor of NYC once said that noone should trust that tiny trump is telling the truth even if his tongue was notarized. New Yorkers should know.
AND the moron talked about how all prior presidents agreed with his wall BS AND they all said he was FOS

Messiah??????

Who was it you Liberals claimed was the messiah???????

1.The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

Next time, remember to take off the horseshoe before you put your hoof in your mouth, tubby
STILL CAN'T GET OVER THERE WAS ONCE A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, NOT FOR ONE TERM, BUT TWO:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

That's sooooooo 1980s.

The race card was played by that poster I put in her place....as I put you in your place.

Bet you can't find an example of such.

That makes you a liar, huh?

Rule #1

"Honest Trump"

lol

Rule #1

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Now, don't you feel like a fuking idiot? It's OK. We don't need an apology. Just an admission of idiocy.
Good point....but I am still laughing at the OP counting bricks. What was that I said about having no life? :71:

That's the problem with right wingers. Even if you slap them in the face with their own sh!t, they refuse to see it. They won't even blink. You have to admire their determination.

5264-1511284660-96717a3f12b5c793938327abbfd8f0b8.jpg

That's sooooooo 1980s.

Rule #1

You've done it twice in this thread so far. :71: You didn't make that much of a challenge now, did you?

Yeah....remember when Trump refused to go into the military and wrote how he "loathed the military"???

Disgusting.

Look! >>>>>> Over there! >>>> Right over there!>>>>>>> Former President Clinton!

(This should be good.)

Why do I need to provide an explanation for someone NOT doing something he's NOT required (even by tradition) to do? Can you explain why you have such an additional expectation for this particular President?

November 11, 2008
Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:

Quote:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably - he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.

You can find the full audio on the show here. WTKK - Imus In The Morning, 96.9 WTKK, Boston*-*Imus in the Morning guest: Michael Beschloss 11/10/08
You have to fast forward to about 13 minutes in to get the good stuff. So I’m thinking that I would like to know the historian’s IQ. I’m thinking that it’s somewhere around catatonic or idiot. Too much Kool-Aid. How can someone claim that an IQ is off the charts when they don’t even know what that person’s IQ is and for that matter, where the hell are Obama’s school records period? Did he even have good grades? Did he have good grades when he was snorting cocaine? He’s hiding all his transcripts in his bid to be transparent, so we’ll never know. And what is even more laughable - does this Beschloss guy even know the IQs of any of the presidents. You know that Reagan sure was an idiot. And how about that Jefferson guy, all he could do was write a Declaration of Independence. Washington sure was stupid, he was just a military genius. And Madison, don’t even get me started. Obama hasn’t done a damn thing yet and he is already a genius and I heard some poll today that has a 60%+ approval rating for him. Never mind that he only got 52% of the vote.

Thought this was about a wall.

It's past time to use the "card".

Wait, you didn't lose it already, did you? It's OK, I have a spare:

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

"Honest Trump"

lol

Rule #1

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

I love forcing you Liberals to default to vulgarity....shows how easily I put the burr under your saddle with the truth, you donkey.

The Daily Mail showed the picture.

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Is there a wall or isn't there?

Was Trump right?????

Speak up, Donkey!!!

Disgusting.

(This should be good.)

November 11, 2008

Quote:

Hear that? "Historian Michael Beschloss" ---- whoever that might be ---- is now "you Liberals". Apparently we've all been eaten by this one obscure guy.

Amazing. I didn't feel a thing.

Composition Fallacists have got to be the stupidest goddam creatures on the face of the earth.

That's sooooooo 1980s.

Rule #1

You've done it twice in this thread so far. :71: You didn't make that much of a challenge now, did you?

Soooo....why aren't you able to show same?

Here's why:

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back