🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the racist element in 'Merica... as a former active black president, is a 10 foot wall enough ?

Get off the net girl, you make no sense.

She's not a "girl", punk....so how about you shag ass out of here.

"
I can't believe this moron OP actually thought 8 inches was the height of a brick rather than the length. :laugh2:.

What a maroon. No wonder she's a Rumpbot.

They must not be good with their hands, or their minds, or anything else. They should have at least googled how to build a brick wall, before swallowing somebodies error.

Maybe they thought those bricks were cinderblocks.

Trump's Quote: President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound.

Is there a wall there? Yes. Does it extend around their house? Not in your picture or any other I could find. Unless you other, more recent photos, I have to say Trump was wrong, factually in error, mistaken, or a liar. Take your choice.

"Is there a wall there? Yes"

Witness is excused.
I see you're willing to accept a half-truth as being the same as a whole truth. That explains a lot of why you like Trump.

This is 100% exactly what I said...""Is there a wall there? Yes"

This was the headline under issue:

"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"

You've been useful in proving it untrue.

What more is there to say?
If English is not your first language:

a·round
/əˈround/

preposition

preposition: around
  1. 1.
    on every side of.
    "the palazzo is built around a courtyard"
    synonyms: on every side of, on all sides of, about, circling, encircling, surrounding, encompassing, framing

Is there a wall?
10 foot wall?

Just for the heck of it, I just looked up the height of standard bricks, as in the picture of the Obama wall

If three courses is 8"....count those courses...I calculate the wall at 8 and 2/3 feet in height.

You also calculated there were 3 million illegal aliens in california.

1/2" Mortar Joint Between Bricks

STANDARD 4.5 lbs. 3-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 8"

A standard brick is 2 1/4 inches laid on its side for stacking. Add 1/2" for mortar and that's 2 3/4 inches per brick course. Round it to 3 inches.
Count the courses, approx 12, plus a 1-2" cement cap.

That's 36 inches or 3 feet.

Pictures don't lie, but Trump supporters find the need to.

There are 27-28 courses of bricks plus a cap.

Neither English nor math appear to be your strong suits.

"Is there a wall there? Yes"

Witness is excused.
I see you're willing to accept a half-truth as being the same as a whole truth. That explains a lot of why you like Trump.

This is 100% exactly what I said...""Is there a wall there? Yes"

This was the headline under issue:

You've been useful in proving it untrue.

What more is there to say?
If English is not your first language:

a·round
/əˈround/

preposition

preposition: around
  1. 1.
    on every side of.
    synonyms: on every side of, on all sides of, about, circling, encircling, surrounding, encompassing, framing

Is there a wall?
10 foot wall?

Is there a wall?

"You also calculated there were 3 million illegal aliens in california."

I did no such thing.

You were complaining about the use of language....better look up 'calculate.'

I don't have time to look through all your posts, but you made the argument there was 5-6million illegal aliens in california, with 3 million of them registered to drive. Hence able to vote in the 2016 election.

So Trump was "actually" sayin that Obama "has something LIKE a wall"...and that now he wants to build "something LIKE a wall" on the Southern Border...in some places...maybe
Is there a wall or isn't there?

Was Trump right?????
Trump's Quote: President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound.

Is there a wall there? Yes. Does it extend around their house? Not in your picture or any other I could find. Unless you other, more recent photos, I have to say Trump was wrong, factually in error, mistaken, or a liar. Take your choice.

Nor is it a "compound". Although it is kind of amazing Rump was able to navigate an eight-letter word without the covfefe of unpresidented misspellings.

It most certainly is a compound.

Is There A 10-Foot Wall Outside Obama’s House? We Went There To Find Out

Mark

Just for the heck of it, I just looked up the height of standard bricks, as in the picture of the Obama wall

If three courses is 8"....count those courses...I calculate the wall at 8 and 2/3 feet in height.

A standard brick is 2 1/4 inches laid on its side for stacking. Add 1/2" for mortar and that's 2 3/4 inches per brick course. Round it to 3 inches.

proxy.php

Pictures don't lie...but you do.

27-28 courses of bricks, plus cap, plus mortar.

Why are you not including the railings in the overall height?

Mark

proxy.php

They are synonymous for the purpose of exposing the enclosure that Obama has, and that Democrats oppose for America.
Are you carrying your 'reliable Democrat voter' card at all times?

Given the racist element in 'Merica... as a former active black president, is a 10 foot wall enough ?

Why did you change the subject?

You claimed to believe in impartial justice..... I proved that no such thing exists in the Mueller Farrago....

.....now you ran off to hide.

1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.

From PC's hyper-biased same ole' gullible bullshit,,,,,,,,,
===========================
“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????
==================================

And then there's the actual report. You clearly did not read the report.
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf
You just spewed forth your usual BS.
PC, how does it feel to have fallen into the abyss of being just another easily manipulated poster on an internet political forum? You are just a small part of the chorus.

"... recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages..."

So Trump was correct again!

No, Trump lied his ass off, just like you do. Alternative facts, that's all you got.
From the report....
Regarding the physical devices issued to Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok, in January 2018 the FBI preserved the S5 devices previously assigned to each of them. Those devices, and later the S7 devices issued to Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page, were provided to the OJG upon its request.Because the FBI was acting in a supporting role to the OIG investigation, and in order to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, the FBI did not anempt to exploit any of those devices. As noted by the O[G, because of the level of sophistication and access that would be required, it was unlikely that Ms. Page or Mr. Strzok attempted to circumvent the FBl's text message collection capabilities; and, the OIG found no evidence that they did.The FBI appreciates this opportunity to provide further background information and context in response to the current report. The FBI is committed to working with the OlG to address its findings and recommendations.
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf
Why do you need to post debunked bullshit?
Answer: You are a failed Ann Coulter wannabe. You are always going to be stuck, posting political talking points on a meaningless internet political forum. Just like all the other hyper-partisan political hacks, you'll will continue to reside in the black hole, known as the abyss.
ENJOY!

There are 27-28 courses of bricks plus a cap.

Neither English nor math appear to be your strong suits.

OK Dumbass Spandex Version of Special Ed, let's humor you for the moment and stipulate an "8 to 9 foot wall" --- care to essplain to the class that enormous 22-foot-high construction tractor in the driveway? Or why the sliding gate would be some 18 feet high? Or why the windows in the background would be --- gotta be fifteen feet top to bottom?

SCALE, DUMBASS.

Or let's take another photo from...... once again........ YOUR OWN LINK:

3BE5AA0D00000578-4095126-Builders_are_hard_at_work_making_sure_the_Obamas_new_Washington_-a-1_1483726220551.jpg

If the wall is "8 or 9 feet high" then that pickup truck is about 14 feet tall and the "Speed bump" sign is about 17 feet up in the air, which ain't gonna last the first strong wind. Those green industrial buckets are about four feet high each. Also those workers, even the ones standing on the sidewalk, are about seventeen feet tall. Why aren't they playing basketball?

Or does The O'bama only hire seventeen-foot-tall basketball players to construct pillars?

Last edited:
They are synonymous for the purpose of exposing the enclosure that Obama has, and that Democrats oppose for America.
Are you carrying your 'reliable Democrat voter' card at all times?

There's no racist element other than the Democrat Party.

A refresher for you, as it appears you know so little:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

See if you can find any errors in the above.....

"You also calculated there were 3 million illegal aliens in california."

I did no such thing.

You were complaining about the use of language....better look up 'calculate.'

I don't have time to look through all your posts, but you made the argument there was 5-6million illegal aliens in california, with 3 million of them registered to drive. Hence able to vote in the 2016 election.

No I didn't.

My thesis...proven....is that there are 60-80 million illegal aliens in the USofA.
And Obama told them to go and vote.....
Also true.

BODECEA SAID:
Whelp ---- if that's "8 or 9 feet" then I must be about 26 feet tall, because that set of bricks wouldn't even come up to my knees. Not even enough to keep raccoons out.

Proof positive that leftists are retarded.

Here's something: I got $50 sez Bodey's fat ass couldn't get over that wall.

I could. How 'bout dat? I had to go over something like that a while back to retrieve some branches.

Obama's wall: High enough to keep Bodey's ass out.

I'd just stay away from the stink that's inside it. Ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back