🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.
/---/ This debate raged on FB for two days. Lib claimed it was just a checkpoint and the rest of the property was wide opn with some electroic survelance. Of course, they couldn't prove it.
49479680_2075490952499771_2480099259865628672_n.jpg

Your link, Tool.

Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claims

"The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

"FACT CHECK:
The special counsel investigation into potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign and obstruction of justice continues, and no conclusions have been announced. All aspects of the investigation have widely been covered by the media and there's no evidence to suggest that it is a 'witch hunt.'

"The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted. While the messages were initially not captured, they have since been recovered.

"There is no evidence Strzok and Page tried to prevent the FBI from collecting their texts, the report said."

There is ample evidence proving the FBI's New York field office was known as "Trumpland" because many of its agents supported the Republican candidate.

The only way you can know if Trump is 'the most honest President' is if you know what EVERY President, ever publicly said while in office to compare to.

Do you have such a list?

Yes or no, please?

If you don't - than your statement is not based on facts and is basically worthless as a serious assertion.
It would then be relegated to, IMO, 'nonsensical, partisan blather'.

Here's a plan.....get lost.

LOL...I will take that as a 'no' (just as I thought).

So, your statement is not based on facts and is basically worthless as a serious assertion.
It would then be relegated to, IMO, 'nonsensical, partisan blather'.

So be it.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Beat it, worm.

Your link, Tool.

Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claims

"The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

"FACT CHECK:
The special counsel investigation into potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign and obstruction of justice continues, and no conclusions have been announced. All aspects of the investigation have widely been covered by the media and there's no evidence to suggest that it is a 'witch hunt.'

"The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted. While the messages were initially not captured, they have since been recovered.

"There is no evidence Strzok and Page tried to prevent the FBI from collecting their texts, the report said."

There is ample evidence proving the FBI's New York field office was known as "Trumpland" because many of its agents supported the Republican candidate.

Once again we see proof of Rule #1

I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.

"Stretch the truth".....that's like saying Mount Everest is "kinda high."

The man is a "Lying Machine."

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

Congratulations!

You win the "most blatantly retarded thread title" award!

o8mln.jpg

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Congratulations!

View attachment 238983
Yea, actually, that little jab of yours should say And another just in case you lose it.

I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.

"Stretch the truth".....that's like saying Mount Everest is "kinda high."

The man is a "Lying Machine."

Speaking of 'lying machines'......

4. Sooo…..the attempts to paint Trump as the most notorious of liars falls flat.

And that brings us to Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

No one could compete with the depth and the volume of Hussein Obama’s lies.

*I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
*No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus.
*Recovery Act will save or create jobs.
*Health Care deals will be covered on C-span.
*Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term.

*The Health Care Package will pay for itself.
*Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
*We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
*ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax.
*If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it.

*Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
*Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
*Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
*I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever

*My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
*Fast and Furious program is a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration.
*Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations.
*Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.

And on and on and on…..

Let's forget this, perhaps of the most significance....

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

In the race between Pinocchio and Obama.....Obama wins by a nose.

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Trump lies even more than North Koreans like you.

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Congratulations!

View attachment 238983
Yea, actually, that little jab of yours should say And another just in case you lose it.
My bad. I didn't make the meme, but I shoulda proof read it for sure.

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Trump lies even more than North Koreans like you.
I agree, he may have lied once.

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one

Why that inconsequential query, when you didn't have the fortitude to question why Hussein Obama used his powers to guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Your post clearly proves you to be one of those trained seals known as 'reliable Democrat voters.'

The thread is supposedly about someone you probably outweigh; the blob. But now we’re talking about Obama. I didn’t think you could honestly support your thesis. But then again, the floor in the flop house where you live barely supports your girth….so what should we expect.

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one
Does it really matter? Dodd/Frank and Obamacare......The house and the personal tax returns...loved it!!!

The thread is about the blob’s honesty. He said he would release them when the audit was over. Your move.

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. K still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one
I believe they are in the same drawer as obamas college records. Let's have a look!

That's funny stuff, Smokey!!!!

Brings back memories, like this....

Oh, Hussein....
Could you help me please find these things, sir?

Your Occidental College records
Your Columbia College records
Your Columbia Thesis paper
Your Harvard College records
Your Selective Service Registration
Your medical records
Your Illinois State Senate records
Your Illinois State Senate schedule
Your Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of your original Birth certificate
Your embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Your Harvard Law Review articles that were published
Your University of Chicago scholarly articles
Your Record of baptism

Why that inconsequential query, when you didn't have the fortitude to question why Hussein Obama used his powers to guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Your post clearly proves you to be one of those trained seals known as 'reliable Democrat voters.'

The thread is supposedly about someone you probably outweigh; the blob. But now we’re talking about Obama. I didn’t think you could honestly support your thesis. But then again, the floor in the flop house where you live barely supports your girth….so what should we expect.
Btw, tell the North Korean polechic that "the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism" is the good ole USA.

I believe they are in the same drawer as obamas college records. Let's have a look!

Every discussion on Trump always refers to Obama… I guess when you can’t defend your messiah, you have to lash out against someone else.

Now, now, ugly....just because you're afraid to post a pic of yourself, don't try to take it out on your betters.

I bet you're even ugly in the dark.
If I were as ugly as you are, I wouldn't say hello, I'd say boo!

And.....how much did you say you weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back