The most impressive man I've ever known.

My fave from Bill...

" I brought you into this world,.I can take you out"

Don't let me go on because I can do his stand up for on and on. I love Cosby.

You mean the man that gave 1 million illegals amnesty that led to todays problems.

Iran-cadre?
Allowed islamis to attack us in the middle east. Didn't do shit.

Or the guy that had 2 years that rivals this recession in many ways?

O'yess,,, that guy. lol

Last edited:
While Reagan was terrible for the most part, he did have a few great things to say as president. I wish today's right wingers would get a clue, rather than shitting on his grave,..

"We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that's crazy. <...> Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver or less?"

I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense,&#8221; he said. &#8221;But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.&#8221;

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the three biggest things Reagan did that were good.
1# Helped to collapse the USSR. This made us the only super power on earth!
2# Removed the "fairness docturn". This enhanced freedom of speech possible for the individual. I doubt personal blogs on politics would be possible today if it wasn't for this.
3# Fixed some of the messes of carter when it had to do with inflation.

Everything else sucked asshole.

Last edited:
While Reagan was terrible for the most part, he did have a few great things to say as president. I wish today's right wingers would get a clue, rather than shitting on his grave,..

"We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that's crazy. <...> Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver or less?"

Ronald Reagan: Close Unproductive Tax Loopholes - YouTube

I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense,” he said. ”But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”

Ron Reagan on Gun Control - Feb 6, 1989 - YouTube

so you want to get rid of all the tax loopholes...er tax breaks? Lets see how committed you really are.

Ronald Reagan: Close Unproductive Tax Loopholes - YouTube

I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense,” he said. ”But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”

Ron Reagan on Gun Control - Feb 6, 1989 - YouTube

so you want to get rid of all the tax loopholes...er tax breaks? Lets see how committed you really are.

We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that's crazy. Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver or less?"

An amazing quote from Reagan, don't you agree?

Bill Cosby is one of the best comedians in history, bar none. Ronald Reagan is completely overrated and the father of most of our political problems today. It's been interesting watching conservatives try to rehabilitate his image beginning in the dark ages of the Bush Administration.

yeah liberals look up to John Steward and Bill Mahr, you know really serious people...../rolleyes

Right wing comedians would be... who? Jeff Dunham, Larry The Cable Guy and Gallagher? yeah that's a debate you're going to win.

Are you stupid or did you fall on your head? Read the thread before jumping in and showing how dumb you are.

You made a retarded comment insinuating the left wing comedians are some how bad or inferior which shows you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Didn't I have to lecture you on how words and language works the other night because you don't have a grasp on it?

Forum List

Back