The Most Religious States vs The Most Teen Pregnancy States

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
486174_10151453975926275_471912538_n.jpg

Any Questions?

Nice chart.

I have been wanting one on out of wedlock births from colonial times and here you come with a great modern one!

I wonder what the racial breakdown was?

The Social-economic breakdown?

How many of those women actually went to church and practised a religious belief?

That chart means absolultely nothing without much more data.

The chart shows what we all know...abstinence only Sex Ed does not work.

I wonder what the racial breakdown was?

The Social-economic breakdown?

How many of those women actually went to church and practised a religious belief?

That chart means absolultely nothing without much more data.

Personally I wonder about your mental breakdown

I don't think that chart says what you claim it says. Blue states have higher teen abortion rates. So apparently religious and non-religious kids are fucking at about the same rate.

I don't think that chart says what you claim it says. Blue states have higher teen abortion rates. So apparently religious and non-religious kids are fucking at about the same rate.

Or the kids in the north are using or have access to birth control

to make that comparison, one would have to study all teen pregnancies regardless of the outcome of the pregnancy.

That's not how studies work. If a study has to take in to account an infinite number of possibilities then what you are really advocating for is no studies at all.

It's like what Shroom tried to do earlier ask so many questions until not doing it at all is the only solution

What were their races? How much does their parents make? Was it during spring break? Prom? Were shoes on or off? etc etc etc

Guess where all the minorities live?

to make that comparison, one would have to study all teen pregnancies regardless of the outcome of the pregnancy.

That's not how studies work. If a study has to take in to account an infinite number of possibilities then what you are really advocating for is no studies at all.

It's like what Shroom tried to do earlier ask so many questions until not doing it at all is the only solution

What were their races? How much does their parents make? Was it during spring break? Prom? Were shoes on or off? etc etc etc

Anyone who attempts to draw any concusions other than what the chart states in it's title is an idiot.

That is the same as claiming that because you heard a hoof beat, a herd of Zebras went by you.

Really?

How many other questions would have to be answered before you could draw that conclusion.

It's that plain and simple.

Forum List

Back