🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Telling Thing About the Kavanaugh Hearing

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The questions are not really about him, his time in the White House, or his future as a Justice. Instead, they're obsessively all about the Democrat Senators -- their presidential aspirations, their desire to reclaim Rust Belt Dems who abandoned them in the last election, their shoving each other to be the Dem nominee in 2020, and their longing for Congressional power to derail President Trump.

Notably, not one of them is actually Spartacus.

They also are not seriously questioning Kavanaugh's intelligence, his ability to apply the Constitution, or his jurisprudence evidenced in 300 decisions as a judge.

If you consider all that, it says a lot about how qualified Kavanaugh is to sit on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Too bad Trump apparently has embargoed Kavanaugh’s time at the Bush White House. I’m sure he’ll be a dependable justice who will serve with honor. However, that they won’t allow public records to be made public is troublesome. Obviously there is something that the powers that be, read republicans, don’t want the public to know which means its either confidential (highly unlikely) or politically damaging in their support for this nominee.

Well…whatcha gonna do. Congrats Justice.

Too bad Trump apparently has embargoed Kavanaugh’s time at the Bush White House. I’m sure he’ll be a dependable justice who will serve with honor. However, that they won’t allow public records to be made public is troublesome. Obviously there is something that the powers that be, read republicans, don’t want the public to know which means its either confidential (highly unlikely) or politically damaging in their support for this nominee.

You have to confirm him to find out what’s in him.

The questions are not really about him, his time in the White House, or his future as a Justice. Instead, they're obsessively all about the Democrat Senators -- their presidential aspirations, their desire to reclaim Rust Belt Dems who abandoned them in the last election, their shoving each other to be the Dem nominee in 2020, and their longing for Congressional power to derail President Trump.

Notably, not one of them is actually Spartacus.

They also are not seriously questioning Kavanaugh's intelligence, his ability to apply the Constitution, or his jurisprudence evidenced in 300 decisions as a judge.

If you consider all that, it says a lot about how qualified Kavanaugh is to sit on the U.S. Supreme Court.

And what was with the whole trying to make the Federalist Society sound like some evil cabal?

500,000 pages of documents released. almost twice the amount than any other nominee.

More in total than the last 5 nominees.

Even the emails Booker whined about were basically nothing.

We are well aware that we are all the same exact person we were 15 years ago.

You have to confirm him to find out what’s in him.

nice.

500,000 pages of documents released. almost twice the amount than any other nominee.

I have been reading Hillys email for three months and have just made a little headway, please tell me how many people will it take to read 500,000 files.

Maybe. Maybe not. If you work in the white house…one can reasonably conclude that you’re likely—at least up until Trump infested the place—well vetted and a serious person. I don’t think he was still in his formative years 15 years ago. We’ll see what happens.

Coming from the quarter that asked for every last one of HRC’s e-mails that’s a pretty odd statement to make.
If it were neutral; it would be made public.
Since it was not, it’s probably politically damaging to either him or the GOP brand.
The Dems would be doing the same thing.
Its just unfortunate that they have the votes, they have no filibuster to worry about, they have a vacancy and are still afraid of how it will make them look; must be pretty damaging.

Coming from the quarter that asked for every last one of HRC’s e-mails that’s a pretty odd statement to make.
If it were neutral; it would be made public.
Since it was not, it’s probably politically damaging to either him or the GOP brand.
The Dems would be doing the same thing.
Its just unfortunate that they have the votes, they have no filibuster to worry about, they have a vacancy and are still afraid of how it will make them look; must be pretty damaging.

They. released. 500,000. pages. of. documents.

According to Ted Cruz the ones the Dems are bitching about weren't even written by Kavenaugh, they were just pass through documents by other people when he was on the legal staff of the White House.

He has hundreds of court decisions that give a pretty good idea of his judicial viewpoints.

Asking for anything else is basically just a Democratic fishing expedition.

Maybe. Maybe not. If you work in the white house…one can reasonably conclude that you’re likely—at least up until Trump infested the place—well vetted and a serious person. I don’t think he was still in his formative years 15 years ago. We’ll see what happens.
It’s interesting to me that most of the Liberals I have had the pleasure of ignoring for most of my adult life express themselves in the very same fashion as the Liberal assholes here and yet you seem to have no issues with such expression.

Forum List

Back