The "mystery" surrounding Flynn......

Your right.. Hillary committing TREASON is not little bullshit.. Its MAJOR BULLSHIT and I am going to laugh my ass off as they put her in cuffs..

it took 112 posts to bring up Hillary......You morons are getting lazy.....LOL

and the correct term is "YOU'RE right"......you uneducated nitwit.......

ultimately trump is in big trouble for obstruction of justice.

I have asked repeatedly where the obstruction is, only one lefty attempted, though it's a failure. You want to try backing up your claim? Where was the obstruction?

There are many ways to coerce someone, in this case the government is trying to bankrupt Flynn to coerce him into cooperating. Mueller has unlimited money to attack Flynn, meanwhile Flynn has already put his house up for sale to pay his legal bills. He folded due to the financial pressure.

This is true but this time he cannot lie. Because he's a known liar, a convicted liar, and his word cannot be taken alone as proof of anything. Mueller has something else to back it up or it's yet another ruse to keep the sheeple focused. The whole purpose of the witch hunt is to give the left something to counter Trump's successes in this next years election.

It's still a nothingburger.

Name another modern president that was held to the same standard the establishment has set for Trump. The Washington establishment is pissed the people dared to elect someone who is not an establishment hand picked hack, so they have been attacking Trump since day 1. They let Hillary off scott free for highly illegal shit that would have put any common citizen in prison and they are trying to take Trump out for little bullshit nonsense.

You have it backwards. Republicans tried to take out Hillary Clinton for the bullshit email scandal SNIP

BS email scandal?? You lie! An inspector general who has seen the emails on Clinton's server that were above top secret said, if he had done what Hillary did he would be in Leavenworth prison.

In order for her to be in prison, she would have had to knowingly disseminate those emails to parties without security clearance. That never happened. Those emails did not get into the hands on anyone who shouldn’t have had access to them.

Furthermore, this “inspector general” didn’t see the evidence, wasn’t part of the investigation, and is really in no position to judge. He’s just another partisan with an opinion.

Your right.. Hillary committing TREASON is not little bullshit.. Its MAJOR BULLSHIT and I am going to laugh my ass off as they put her in cuffs..

it took 112 posts to bring up Hillary......You morons are getting lazy.....LOL

and the correct term is "YOU'RE right"......you uneducated nitwit.......
This right here tells me you have nothing....

Name calling is all you have...

The smell of VICTORY IN THE MORNING! :coffee:

There are many ways to coerce someone, in this case the government is trying to bankrupt Flynn to coerce him into cooperating. Mueller has unlimited money to attack Flynn, meanwhile Flynn has already put his house up for sale to pay his legal bills. He folded due to the financial pressure.

This is true but this time he cannot lie. Because he's a known liar, a convicted liar, and his word cannot be taken alone as proof of anything. Mueller has something else to back it up or it's yet another ruse to keep the sheeple focused. The whole purpose of the witch hunt is to give the left something to counter Trump's successes in this next years election.

Name another modern president that was held to the same standard the establishment has set for Trump. The Washington establishment is pissed the people dared to elect someone who is not an establishment hand picked hack, so they have been attacking Trump since day 1. They let Hillary off scott free for highly illegal shit that would have put any common citizen in prison and they are trying to take Trump out for little bullshit nonsense.

You have it backwards. Republicans tried to take out Hillary Clinton for the bullshit email scandal SNIP

BS email scandal?? You lie! An inspector general who has seen the emails on Clinton's server that were above top secret said, if he had done what Hillary did he would be in Leavenworth prison.

In order for her to be in prison, she would have had to knowingly disseminate those emails to parties without security clearance. That never happened. Those emails did not get into the hands on anyone who shouldn’t have had access to them.

Furthermore, this “inspector general” didn’t see the evidence, wasn’t part of the investigation, and is really in no position to judge. He’s just another partisan with an opinion.

Btw, your sig line says more about YOU than it does about Trump.

I have asked repeatedly where the obstruction is, only one lefty attempted, though it's a failure. You want to try backing up your claim? Where was the obstruction?

Firing Comey to our an end to the Investigation.
Comey was an administrator.. not an investigator.. the investigation continued... Do we need to type S L O W L Y for you idiots?

You lie! That is not the law dimwit. What part of an inspector general OBAMA APPOINTED telling you Hillary should be in prison for what she did don't you understand.

The statement by Flynn that has the WH kicking walls........(Its NO longer loyalty to the orange clown.)

"I recognize that the actions I acknowledged today in court were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office, reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and our country. "

PredFan said:
Btw, I'm still waiting for you to show us where the obstruction is.

no worries, it's all going to be drawn out very clearly... :itsok:

remember when trump asked everyone to leave him alone in the oval office with fbi director comey? they all left him alone to be intimidated by trump, including AG jeff sessions who knew better... but they all figured they are above the law now and could just fire comey anyway.

this is big stuff, kids... very serious.

this is not your dumbo troll benghazi fake scandal fodder for morons.

A Complete Timeline of the Obstruction of Justice Case Against Donald Trump

Flynn's Plea Raises New Questions About Whether Trump Obstructed Justice

Did the investigation end? Did the FBI stop investigating it? AND if you know this and have evidence of it like the left tried to claim on this very thread, why did Mueller make a deal with Flynn for info everybody already has?

Your a ignorant of the law liberal..

The fact it was on a private server, unprotected are felonies in and of themselves..

Let me guess, you have never handled classified information in your life..

The statement by Flynn that has the WH kicking walls........(Its NO longer loyalty to the orange clown.)

"I recognize that the actions I acknowledged today in court were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office, reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and our country. "

More irrelevant nonsense that you completely made up. Where is the obstruction that you claimed, liar?

PredFan said:
Btw, I'm still waiting for you to show us where the obstruction is.

no worries, it's all going to be drawn out very clearly... :itsok:

remember when trump asked everyone to leave him alone in the oval office with fbi director comey? they all left him alone to be intimidated by trump, including AG jeff sessions who knew better... but they all figured they are above the law now and could just fire comey anyway.

this is big stuff, kids... very serious.

this is not your dumbo troll benghazi fake scandal fodder for morons.

Flynn's Plea Raises New Questions About Whether Trump Obstructed Justice

This is nothing at all but wishfull thinking on your part. nothing at all has changed. you sheep are being led around by the nose.

Did the investigation end? Did the FBI stop investigating it? AND if you know this and have evidence of it like the left tried to claim ion this very thread, why did Mueller make a deal with Flynn for info everybody already has?
That was kind of odd too.. The FBI and NSA had full transcripts of the conversations. There was no need to bargain with Flynn or question him.. Stinks to high heaven of manufacturing a false claim against Trump.

Well, I'd love to continue playing with my liberal chew toys, but I have a life. {Pus I have to work off the popcorn I just consumed.

Did the investigation end? Did the FBI stop investigating it? AND if you know this and have evidence of it like the left tried to claim ion this very thread, why did Mueller make a deal with Flynn for info everybody already has?
That was kind of odd too.. The FBI and NSA had full transcripts of the conversations. There was no need to bargain with Flynn or question him.. Stinks to high heaven.

Exactly.

That was kind of odd too.. The FBI and NSA had full transcripts of the conversations. There was no need to bargain with Flynn or question him.. Stinks to high heaven of manufacturing a false claim against Trump.

have you ever gone fishing for a really big fish???

Forum List

Back