The "mystery" surrounding Flynn......

It's obstruction of justice if someone interferes with an on going investigation...even when the President does it. He can legally fire and hire for admin positions but he can not fire the head of the on going official investigation simply because he doesn't want the official investigation in to Russia or his campaign team to continue.

He fired comey because he was a Clinton shill and was engaged in a cover up of her violations of federal law.

I know you desperately want Trump brought down by Russia, but its not going to happen. Your disappointment will continue for at least 7 more years.

Hillary lost, get over it and move on with your pathetic little life.
:rofl:
are you living in a hole in the ground? Trump told all of us, on national TV that he fired Comey due to the Russian investigation....and he told the Russian envoy the day or day after he fired Comey that firing Comey for the Russian investigation took a weight off his back....

AND you dummy, the reason he initially gave was that Comey TREATED HILLARY UNFAIRLY and broke protocol by both of his announcements against her!!

stop your rewriting history bull crap, please!

There are many ways to coerce someone, in this case the government is trying to bankrupt Flynn to coerce him into cooperating. Mueller has unlimited money to attack Flynn, meanwhile Flynn has already put his house up for sale to pay his legal bills. He folded due to the financial pressure.

This is true but this time he cannot lie. Because he's a known liar, a convicted liar, and his word cannot be taken alone as proof of anything. Mueller has something else to back it up or it's yet another ruse to keep the sheeple focused. The whole purpose of the witch hunt is to give the left something to counter Trump's successes in this next years election.

It's still a nothingburger.

Name another modern president that was held to the same standard the establishment has set for Trump. The Washington establishment is pissed the people dared to elect someone who is not an establishment hand picked hack, so they have been attacking Trump since day 1. They let Hillary off scott free for highly illegal shit that would have put any common citizen in prison and they are trying to take Trump out for little bullshit nonsense.

Every fucking one of them. He just happens to be the most arrogant and stupidest of the bunch!

There are many ways to coerce someone, in this case the government is trying to bankrupt Flynn to coerce him into cooperating. Mueller has unlimited money to attack Flynn, meanwhile Flynn has already put his house up for sale to pay his legal bills. He folded due to the financial pressure.

This is true but this time he cannot lie. Because he's a known liar, a convicted liar, and his word cannot be taken alone as proof of anything. Mueller has something else to back it up or it's yet another ruse to keep the sheeple focused. The whole purpose of the witch hunt is to give the left something to counter Trump's successes in this next years election.

Name another modern president that was held to the same standard the establishment has set for Trump. The Washington establishment is pissed the people dared to elect someone who is not an establishment hand picked hack, so they have been attacking Trump since day 1. They let Hillary off scott free for highly illegal shit that would have put any common citizen in prison and they are trying to take Trump out for little bullshit nonsense.

Every fucking one of them. He just happens to be the most arrogant and stupidest of the bunch!

:itsok: Trump is taking a victory lap today, the whole Mueller Flynn premature orgasm fizzled then Trump crushed the left by passing the tax reform bill ouch! :laugh:

:itsok: Trump is taking a victory lap today, the whole Mueller Flynn premature orgasm fizzled then Trump crushed the left by passing the tax reform bill ouch! :laugh:

Yup the tax vote will stop the investigation, you got me!

Thanks for reminding me, and Meuller had to fire one of his FBI investigators for anti Trump texts. You libs just can't buy a win :laugh:

Thanks for reminding me, and Meuller had to fire one of his FBI investigators for anti Trump texts. You libs just can't buy a win :laugh:

And yet the investigation goes on, looks like Trump needs a win here. I am willing to wait for the conclusion are you?

And yet the investigation goes on, looks like Trump needs a win here. I am willing to wait for the conclusion are you?

Spoiler alert...Trump Wins!!

And Hillary Clinton's Treason-influence peddeling investigation is just getting warmed up.. Stay Tuned....

Bill Clinton.

ultimately trump is in big trouble for obstruction of justice.

I have asked repeatedly where the obstruction is, only one lefty attempted, though it's a failure. You want to try backing up your claim? Where was the obstruction?

Firing Comey to our an end to the Investigation.
Comey was an administrator.. not an investigator.. the investigation continued... Do we need to type S L O W L Y for you idiots?

Comey was a PROSECUTOR with a long and successful record of knowing what evidence is required to lay charges and obtain a conviction.

That makes him eminently qualified to determine whether or not a crime was committed and whether or not the evidence was sufficient to convict.

And Hillary Clinton's Treason-influence peddeling investigation is just getting warmed up.. Stay Tuned....

No it's not you bed wetters.

Name one modern president that is a low-life scum sucking piece of shit like The Orange Buffoon? He sets a new low. As for going after him, you can go back on this VERY board - go on, do it - to November 2008 when Obama was elected. He didn't even have to get sworn in and they were going after him. So please, save your 'poor Trumpie' shit...

Spoiler alert...Trump Wins!!

Oh I get it now blue lesion is just a troll, carry on.

As for going after him, you can go back on this VERY board - go on, do it - to November 2008 when Obama was elected

McConnell: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

During my time the Army I worked on computer systems for Joint Military intelligence groups . Military Intelligence is an oxymoron

Name one modern president that is a low-life scum sucking piece of shit like The Orange Buffoon? He sets a new low. As for going after him, you can go back on this VERY board - go on, do it - to November 2008 when Obama was elected. He didn't even have to get sworn in and they were going after him. So please, save your 'poor Trumpie' shit...

Barack Hussein Obama’s is the lowest scum sucking piece of shit that ever LIVED let alone became POTUS. Bill Clinton was next.

Mueller now has the strangle hold on Kushner.

This is getting so sweet.

Forum List

Back