The myth of Matthew Shepard is unravelling

So instead of all the insult hurling in this thread I did some research.

The prosecutor in the case stated there was ample evidence that drugs were at least a factor in the murder.

Some people that knew McKinney say he was bisexual even though he has denied it.

And here, on wonderful USMB, someone drove the point home.

There is nothing more dangerous to the gay community than a man who hates the fact he is attracted to men.

There is nothing worse than someone who cannot admit they are gay. They usually have to spread hate to compensate.
He would be better off he was just honest with himself.

Is it impossible to even contemplate a combination of these things fueled McKinney that day?

Ignorance, greed, envy of those educated, drugs, alcohol and fear of homosexuality. He may wll also be a sociopath. The pen at Rawlins is really not a bad place, as pens go.

Why do you pursue such stories?

Does you hate toward others make you feel better. Shepard is a very old story, I don't care why he was killed, no one deserved to die that way and if it wasn't because he was gay? The group that killed him went out of their way to make it look like he was.

the story in question is important because it was used by leftards to claim it was a "hate crime", which it obviously was not, unless you put this retarded word combination as a label to any murder.

The OP's story is a what if scenario.

Because this was tried as a" hate crime" and if what the article says is true, why didn't the defense put that theory out there, because it would take the "hate crime" element out of the trial and the penalty.

I'm just skeptical about some of the what ifs and how they some how become fact.

the story in question is important because it was used by leftards to claim it was a "hate crime", which it obviously was not, unless you put this retarded word combination as a label to any murder.

Are you suggesting there are no hate crimes? That gays aren't attacked and even killed for being gay? That would be a ridiculous thing to suggest. Homosexuals have been attacked and killed for centuries for being gay. The left doesn't need to make anything up to present horrendous, vicious attacks against homosexuals.

Maybe what the dude is saying is that ALL crimes as vicious as this one was are HATE crimes, regardless whether the victim was a member of a libtard protected group or not.

That has always been my stand. Hate is a factor in murder and you aren't any more or less dead because you were killed because of a race, sex, sexual preference ect.

Are you suggesting there are no hate crimes? That gays aren't attacked and even killed for being gay? That would be a ridiculous thing to suggest. Homosexuals have been attacked and killed for centuries for being gay. The left doesn't need to make anything up to present horrendous, vicious attacks against homosexuals.

Maybe what the dude is saying is that ALL crimes as vicious as this one was are HATE crimes, regardless whether the victim was a member of a libtard protected group or not.

That has always been my stand. Hate is a factor in murder and you aren't any more or less dead because you were killed because of a race, sex, sexual preference ect.

So, we don't charge hate crime for those scum who killed white people just because they were white?

The REAL story here is why would the RW try so hard to deny what really happened. That in modern day America, this would happen to a gay man. They don't like gays, but they really don't like anything that shows that in a red state, it can be just as bad as, let's say, the ME.

They are torn, really torn....so they grasp as straws as to why this was not a gay-bashing murder.
This has obviously been eating at some of them for all these years.

So, we don't charge hate crime for those scum who killed white people just because they were white?

I'll take the hate crime penalty for ALL murders. Taking a life of another person is detestable, I don't care what color, race, sex, sexual preference the murderer is, nor do I care the color, race, sex, sexual preference the victim is. Taking a life is taking a life.

exactly.

the whole "hate crime" agenda is a bigotry.

Actually euthanasia when it is illegal is done out of love , and is this murder... But the vast majority of murders are out of hate

The REAL story here is why would the RW try so hard to deny what really happened. That in modern day America, this would happen to a gay man. They don't like gays, but they really don't like anything that shows that in a red state, it can be just as bad as, let's say, the ME.

They are torn, really torn....so they grasp as straws as to why this was not a gay-bashing murder.

It was a gay bashing murder, a gay bashed the head in of another gay over a drug deal gone bad....deal with it Dyke

Hey libs: are you suggesting the forward is right wing?

You're an embarrassing dumbass. I don't know how you live with yourself.

That is all. Carry on everyone.

And you are a fucking retard.

Hell just answer the damned question or shut the fuck up. I don't give a shit what your subjective opinion is of some internet poster; bring facts or reason or else shut the fuck up, bitch.

I'm sorry, was that rude?

2fucking bad

Last edited:

This has obviously been eating at some of them for all these years.

Kinda like them worms eating your brain out?

What a stupid fucking post. Why did you post that shit?

Why not just say, 'Hi five sissa!' and leave it at that?

fucking stupid asses

Forum List

Back