The Myth of Voter ‘Fraud’ – More Ignorance and Lies From Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he still bitches about the 'millions of illegals changing hats and coming around to vote again! Totally delusional Trumpanzees say 'Yeah, right on!', so he keeps on spouting this nonsense, though he knows full well it's BS.
Everybody knows it's true, and Democrats would not have won a single seat in the House without the alien vote, and we all know that too. Ho hum.
Poor delusional, senile gramps. Now he slobbers bullshit that the House would be 435 Republicans to 0 Democrats without illegal aliens voting in all of the more than 230 districts won by Democrats; based on nothing more than his own dementia.

`I have to remind myself from time to time, that hard core trump fans have elevated him and what what he says, to the status of a religion. I'm talking devotion here. There is nothing so cruel, immoral or illegal he can do that his followers will not rush to his side and defend him. There is nothing he can say that his fans will not treat as pure faith. There is no discussion or rationalizing, much less compromising, with these people.

trumps so-called "voter fraud commission" was never about voter fraud; the commission’s entire purpose was to legitimize voter suppression. The states got wind of that fast, even Wisconsin which was under a republican governor and legislature, refused to cooperate with that phony group.
`
I can see that CNN, PBS, NYT, WP, MSNBC, etc, have got YOU programmed. Your every word is pure leftist propaganda, utter NONSENSE.

Trump was popular because he said what Americans wanted to hear - stop illegal immigration, stop Muslim Islamization and terrorism, stop ISIS, protect 2nd amendment rights, stop the idiotic giveaway of our valuable market to foreign countries who treat us poorly. America first.

And YES, the voter fraud commission WAS about voter suppression. Not to legitimize it (because it IS legitimate), but to carry it out >> to suppress illegal voting by millions of illegal aliens, and that is being down now by deportations, which Obama refused to do.

And now he's still popular, because he has kept his promises, and has a list of accomplishments that is impressive and record-breaking.

1. Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

2. Lowered unemployment from 4.8% to 3.7%

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

3. Lowest black unemployment EVER (5.7%)

4. Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER (4.6%)

5. Highest Median income EVER ($61,372/year)

6. US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007.

7. US manufacturing having best year since 2004

8. Welfare participation at 17 year low.

9. More Americans working than EVER before.

10. ISIS chased out of Raqqa and Mosul - much weakened

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL
”Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%”

So? Pales in comparison to Obama who brought GDP growth from -8.4% to 5.1%.

Poor delusional, senile gramps. Now he slobbers bullshit that the House would be 435 Republicans to 0 Democrats without illegal aliens voting in all of the more than 230 districts won by Democrats; based on nothing more than his own dementia.
My speculation on that is at least as good as yours. :cool:

‘Trump on Wednesday once again tried to make a case for voter ID laws by using a grocery store analogy, inexplicably claiming shoppers need to show identification to buy cereal.

"The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID," Trump told the conservative news website The Daily Caller.

The President appeared to be referencing an earlier argument he'd made this summer -- that because photo identification is required for something as basic as purchasing groceries with a check or credit card, it should also be required in order to vote.

[…]

Trump has used other false examples to bolster his argument in favor of voter ID laws.

"The Republicans don't win and that's because of potentially illegal votes, which is what I've been saying for a long time," Trump said in the Daily Caller interview Wednesday.

[…]

However, there is well-established evidence that voter fraud is extremely rare, and the President did not provide evidence for the type of voter fraud he referenced.

For example, stealing someone's identity to vote is less likely than being struck by lightning, as the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law put it.

In addition, election researchers and experts around the country who spoke to CNN ahead of the midterm elections all agreed that there is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud, whether by citizens or noncitizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/politics/cereal-voter-id-donald-trump/index.html

What Trump doesn’t understand is there is no Constitutional right to buy alcohol or cigarettes – there is a Constitutional right to vote, however.

Consequently, his ridiculous comparison fails, providing further proof of Trump’s ignorance and stupidity.

And Republicans lose elections because a majority of voters reject the Republican candidate who is wrong on the issues, having nothing to do with the myth of voter ‘fraud.’

Screw you, ID to vote helps insure election integrity, that's reason enough to have it and SCOTUS says it's constitutional. Now if we could just require proof of citizenship to register to vote, we'd be much better off.

Which states don't require proof of citizenship when registering?

All of them, Supremes say they can't. The VRA just says you only need say you're a citizen when you register, you don't have to prove it.

Judge rules Kansas can't require proof of U.S. citizenship to vote

Bullshit.

Proof of identity is required to register.
What proof is shown when getting an ID or DL?

I need to prove my identity when getting a driver's license. A birth certificate with raised seal or naturalization papers are required.

So my citizenship was already confirmed if I have a state issued ID.

So does your State issue drivers licenses or IDs to non-citizens? I bet they do.

If they do they are labelled as non-citizen.
Proof of identity is required to get a DL or State ID. Including citizenship and SSN.

State of Ohio BMV

Your first link was still debunked in post #7.
Oh ? I don't see you or anyone else here proving that 3 million illegal aliens didn't vote, as the first link said. So you're trying to take credit for what you have not achieved. This is getting funny, now. :slap:

”Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%”

So? Pales in comparison to Obama who brought GDP growth from -8.4% to 5.1%.
Obama didn't do that. that occurred in a post recession period, when economies naturally spring back to normal on their own. But it's not surprising that you would have Obama take credit for what was not his doing, since that's exactly the same as what YOU just did here, a few minutes ago. :laugh:

Here's what Obama did, after the post recession "spring" was done, and Obama was on his own
>>>

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Last edited:
1. No

2. No. Such proof is already required to register.
FALSE! No state in America requires proof of citizenship to vote.

And since you say you are not OK with aliens voting, then you would be OK with all states enacting a proof of citizenship requirement, right ?
”No state in America requires proof of citizenship to vote.”

Liar.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

97.041 Qualifications to register or vote.—

(1)(a) A person may become a registered voter only if that person:
1. Is at least 18 years of age;
2. Is a citizen of the United States;
3. Is a legal resident of the State of Florida;
4. Is a legal resident of the county in which that person seeks to be registered; and
5. Registers pursuant to the Florida Election Code.

Not running from anything, gramps. I attempted to look at your links. I got as far as the first one which turned out to be complete fake news. Since you don’t bother to check the veracity of what you post, why should I check it for you? Why should I assume anything else you post isn’t going to be fake news? Why am I not getting answers to these questions?
You're turning all this around backwards. YOU are the one who hasn't been answering. This post (# 132) is almost identical to what you posted previously, and I answered that already, I told you you should read the other links because you demonstrate they you're a gutless coward by running away from then, as you still are doing now, you GUTLESS COWARD.

And I'm not running away now, It's almost 1:00 PM and time for the football game (Tampa Bay Bucs vs New York Giants) with another game (New Orleans SAints) coming on right after this one. So I'm off the computer for a while.

That's OK. I've already battered you enough, for the time being. :biggrin:
As always, gramps, your senility is noted and laughed at:

‘Trump on Wednesday once again tried to make a case for voter ID laws by using a grocery store analogy, inexplicably claiming shoppers need to show identification to buy cereal.

"The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID," Trump told the conservative news website The Daily Caller.

The President appeared to be referencing an earlier argument he'd made this summer -- that because photo identification is required for something as basic as purchasing groceries with a check or credit card, it should also be required in order to vote.

[…]

Trump has used other false examples to bolster his argument in favor of voter ID laws.

"The Republicans don't win and that's because of potentially illegal votes, which is what I've been saying for a long time," Trump said in the Daily Caller interview Wednesday.

[…]

However, there is well-established evidence that voter fraud is extremely rare, and the President did not provide evidence for the type of voter fraud he referenced.

For example, stealing someone's identity to vote is less likely than being struck by lightning, as the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law put it.

In addition, election researchers and experts around the country who spoke to CNN ahead of the midterm elections all agreed that there is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud, whether by citizens or noncitizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/politics/cereal-voter-id-donald-trump/index.html

What Trump doesn’t understand is there is no Constitutional right to buy alcohol or cigarettes – there is a Constitutional right to vote, however.

Consequently, his ridiculous comparison fails, providing further proof of Trump’s ignorance and stupidity.

And Republicans lose elections because a majority of voters reject the Republican candidate who is wrong on the issues, having nothing to do with the myth of voter ‘fraud.’

Screw you, ID to vote helps insure election integrity, that's reason enough to have it and SCOTUS says it's constitutional. Now if we could just require proof of citizenship to register to vote, we'd be much better off.

Most states already require ID to vote.

Next whine...?

The problem here is, should you need ID to have something protected by the Constitution? Really ID could be made prevalent where everyone gets it, most countries have this.

Problem is some people think this is the next step towards a government database of people to be used for bad purposes. And that it's the right demanding this, often makes people worry.
Same way you need to register to purchase a firearm, which is also a constitutionally protected right. The problem for the brain-dead right is that we already have such requirements for voting at the state level and they can’t find adequate proof that illegal voting is anywhere near as rampant as they claim to warrant such an outrageous stunt as a federal voter ID.

Shit, even Republicans are against it as they could have submitted such legislation at anytime during the 6½ years while the controlled both chambers of Congress and the Executive branch in recent times — and they chose not to.

What commie state do you live in, I don't have to register shit to buy a firearm. I just go to the store and get it.

I didn’t say my state does. But some states do.

As always, gramps, your senility is noted and laughed at:
As always you are reduced to useless, laughable, ad hominem insult-attacks. You simply don't have anything more. You come in, talk a lot, get your ass handed to you, and then act like you're cool. You got one letter wrong. It's Fool, not cool. :rolleyes:

Proof of identity is required to get a DL or State ID. Including citizenship and SSN.

State of Ohio BMV
We're talking about VOTING. Proof of citizenship is not required. In Ohio, or any other state.

ID is required to register to vote. ID requires proof of citizenship, dope.
I gave you the link confirming that.
That's why voter registration is usually done at the time of obtaining a DL because eligibilty is already confirmed through the DL process.

You have not shown that proof is not required.

All of them, Supremes say they can't. The VRA just says you only need say you're a citizen when you register, you don't have to prove it.

Bullshit.

I need to prove my identity when getting a driver's license. A birth certificate with raised seal or naturalization papers are required.

So does your State issue drivers licenses or IDs to non-citizens? I bet they do.

State of Ohio BMV

Now, now, no need to lie about it. Show me from an official State site that non-citizen drivers licenses are any different form a citizens drivers license. Come on little dudett, it's time to put up or shut up.

Bullshit.

State of Ohio BMV

Now, now, no need to lie about it. Show me from an official State site that non-citizen drivers licenses are any different form a citizens drivers license. Come on little dudett, it's time to put up or shut up.

Read my link, dope.
Proof of citizenship and an SSN are required to obtain a valid DL or state ID.

Obviously if they issue to undocumented people it would be a different ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back