The Myth of Voter ‘Fraud’ – More Ignorance and Lies From Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
`
`
1a1a1a.png
I DIDN'T change the topic at all. You posted about voter suppression and the voter fraud commission. So did I.

Last edited:
Infowars links do not require response.
That wasn't the question, Mr DODGE. Now respond to what you quoted >> the links (ALL OF THEM), and questions in Post # 87.

Here's those questions again (for your convenience) >>

1. Do you think aliens should be able to vote ?

2. Are you OK with requiring all voters to present proof of citizenship ? (note: it wouldn't cost the govt anything)

The questions are for YOU TOO Wind Paradox.

Or are you going to "Change the subject" " ?

Last edited:
`
For all the questionable proof the far right loons have, and despite the hundreds of constitutional experts in this forum, not one successful lawsuit has been won in a court of law, proving wide scale election fraud. I do believe we should have photo ID however.
Smoking dope is illegal, however the vast majority of dope smokers will not be busted, just as the vast majority of people who commit voter fraud will not be busted.

What we do know is that Democrats threw a collective hairy conniption when Donald Trump wanted to investigate fraud in the 2016 election, which he barely won by the skin of his teeth.

It is unprecedented in US history, for a candidate to challenge the veracity of an election that he won.

Think about that.

Infowars links do not require response.
That wasn't the question, Mr DODGE. Now respond to what you quoted >> the links (ALL OF THEM), and questions in Post # 87.

Here's those questions again (for your convenience) >>

2. Are you OK with requiring all voters to present proof of citizenship ? (note: it wouldn't cost the govt anything)

The questions are for YOU TOO Wind Paradox.

Or are you going to "Change the subject" " ?
Aliens are not allowed to vote.

You are lying about the cost of voter ID.

‘Trump on Wednesday once again tried to make a case for voter ID laws by using a grocery store analogy, inexplicably claiming shoppers need to show identification to buy cereal.

"The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID," Trump told the conservative news website The Daily Caller.

The President appeared to be referencing an earlier argument he'd made this summer -- that because photo identification is required for something as basic as purchasing groceries with a check or credit card, it should also be required in order to vote.

[…]

Trump has used other false examples to bolster his argument in favor of voter ID laws.

"The Republicans don't win and that's because of potentially illegal votes, which is what I've been saying for a long time," Trump said in the Daily Caller interview Wednesday.

[…]

However, there is well-established evidence that voter fraud is extremely rare, and the President did not provide evidence for the type of voter fraud he referenced.

For example, stealing someone's identity to vote is less likely than being struck by lightning, as the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law put it.

In addition, election researchers and experts around the country who spoke to CNN ahead of the midterm elections all agreed that there is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud, whether by citizens or noncitizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/politics/cereal-voter-id-donald-trump/index.html

What Trump doesn’t understand is there is no Constitutional right to buy alcohol or cigarettes – there is a Constitutional right to vote, however.

Consequently, his ridiculous comparison fails, providing further proof of Trump’s ignorance and stupidity.

And Republicans lose elections because a majority of voters reject the Republican candidate who is wrong on the issues, having nothing to do with the myth of voter ‘fraud.’
/——/ Speaking of voter Fraud:
Absent Ballots: Broward County Misplaced Over 2,000 Votes | NBC 6 South Florida Absent Ballots: Broward County Misplaced Over 2,000 Votes

Every voting place in America had Republican poll watchers. Meaning, Republican examiners were physically present from the time the voting facility opened until the time it closed. How many examples of these examiners submitting suspicious person names thought to be aliens are there?
I don't know where you got your "information" that "Every voting place in America had Republican poll watchers" I suspect it was from MSNBC, PBS, CNN, NYT, WP, or other such miscreants. Interesting how their stuff differs so widely from what is reported in in other sources.

I do recall that in Pam Beach County, the elections supervisor, Susan Bucher, objected to Republicans being in the room with the vote counters. She also got hit with a lawsuit from Florida governor Rick Scott. Scott’s Senate campaign filed the lawsuit, alleging that Bucher allowed her elections staff to duplicate ballots without witnesses as required by law. Bucher said her staff working in two-member teams would duplicate damaged or improperly completed ballots so they could be fed through scanners.

You think illegal aliens care what the law allows ?

EARTH TO CREPITUS: they only care about what they are ABLE to do. And they are fully able to vote, with no proof of citizenship being required of them.

Oh. I'm lying am I ? And please tell us how much it costs for elections officials to look at a proof of citizenship paper.

That's OK. I'LL tell you. it costs NOTHING.

You think illegal aliens care what the law allows ?

EARTH TO CREPITUS: they only care about what they are ABLE to do. And they are fully able to vote, with no proof of citizenship being required of them.

Oh. I'm lying am I ? And please tell us how much it costs for elections officials to look at a proof of citizenship paper.

That's OK. I'LL tell you. it costs NOTHING.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. Of course they care, they don't wanna get caught and deported. Hell kid they are afraid to go to the grocery store and you think they're gonna go to an official polling place? Get real!

And I suppose the election officials are gonna work for free?

Smoking dope is illegal, however the vast majority of dope smokers will not be busted, just as the vast majority of people who commit voter fraud will not be busted.
Not only will aliens not be busted for their illegal voting, they won't even be QUESTIONED about it - which is why so many (millions) of them are voting.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. Of course they care, they don't wanna get caught and deported. Hell kid they are afraid to go to the grocery store and you think they're gonna go to an official polling place? Get real!

And I suppose the election officials are gonna work for free?
YOU need to "get real" Illegal aliens have zero fear of being busted when they vote. The only thing that could identify them as an alien is requirement of proof of citizenship, and that is not the practice in any of the 50 states.

Illegal aliens have nothing to fear from the elections places. They go there and vote regularly. They can also vote by mail. They can even vote after being deported. They could vote from Guadalahara, Mexico, hundreds of miles from the US border. What is there to stop them ? Answer: NOTHING.

As for the election officials, yes, most of them DO WORK FOR FREE (volunteers), but even if they were paid, they're already there, so simply checking a proof of citizenship paper doesn't cost the taxpayers anything more.

And I'm 72 years old, so don't call me "kid" you punk.

Last edited:
Your first link was to a bullshit article which you clearly didn’t bother to check out. Why should I read links you don’t factcheck??
So you're running scared from 9 links that you won't read, (and have no ability to assess) Well, back in post # 58 I answered why you should read the links, coward.

Now you're just repeating yourself and saying stuff that's already been addressed. What's the matter ? Running out of words ? And you don't have the right to judge anything about the links you haven't read.

As for the first article, all I see you doing is flashing the INVALIDATION CARD at it, without a shred of comment about the CONTENT. You don't seem to do much of that.
Not running from anything, gramps. I attempted to look at your links. I got as far as the first one which turned out to be complete fake news. Since you don’t bother to check the veracity of what you post, why should I check it for you? Why should I assume anything else you post isn’t going to be fake news? Why am I not getting answers to these questions?

Dumbfuck, I had valid, legal U.S. documentation to acquire voter’s registration. Not something illegals have.

But since your goal was to avoid answering the question, kudos to you for accomplishing that.
LOL - what the hell does THAT mean ? Stupe, no matter what you have, or what illegals have (or don't have), neither you or they has to produce proof of citizenship to vote, thereby allowing ANYONE IN THE WORLD to vote in US federal elections. Get it ?

Hey, I have a few questions for you.

1. No

2. No. Such proof is already required to register.

Did ya think more evidence you’re senile was actually needed? :cuckoo:

You have zero evidence that even one alien voted in the 2018 midterm.
You're not qualified to judge what evidence I have that aliens voted in any election, because, by your own admission, you have failed to read the evidence presented.

And I doubt if you even have much knowledge of the content of the first link which you only flashed your laughable invalidation card at, thinking that's good enough. LOL - watch out, There could be a quiz coming up here. Then everyone can see how much you don't know. :biggrin:

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

Substantial Numbers of Non-Citizens Vote Illegally in U.S. Elections - Just Facts

Foreign interference: Foreigners voting in our elections

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Steeling-the-Vote-7.11.18.pdf

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Oops! 100,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections? - ScienceDirect

DC Circuit court says no proof of citizenship needed to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf
The forum really didn’t need more evidence you’re senile, gramps.

Evidence of senility is repeating failed behavior but expecting a different result; which you did by reposting a link to that debunked InfoWars nonsense in your first link.

:cuckoo:

1. No

2. No. Such proof is already required to register.
FALSE! No state in America requires proof of citizenship to vote.

And since you say you are not OK with aliens voting, then you would be OK with all states enacting a proof of citizenship requirement, right ?

‘Trump on Wednesday once again tried to make a case for voter ID laws by using a grocery store analogy, inexplicably claiming shoppers need to show identification to buy cereal.

"The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID," Trump told the conservative news website The Daily Caller.

The President appeared to be referencing an earlier argument he'd made this summer -- that because photo identification is required for something as basic as purchasing groceries with a check or credit card, it should also be required in order to vote.

[…]

Trump has used other false examples to bolster his argument in favor of voter ID laws.

"The Republicans don't win and that's because of potentially illegal votes, which is what I've been saying for a long time," Trump said in the Daily Caller interview Wednesday.

[…]

However, there is well-established evidence that voter fraud is extremely rare, and the President did not provide evidence for the type of voter fraud he referenced.

For example, stealing someone's identity to vote is less likely than being struck by lightning, as the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law put it.

In addition, election researchers and experts around the country who spoke to CNN ahead of the midterm elections all agreed that there is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud, whether by citizens or noncitizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/politics/cereal-voter-id-donald-trump/index.html

What Trump doesn’t understand is there is no Constitutional right to buy alcohol or cigarettes – there is a Constitutional right to vote, however.

Consequently, his ridiculous comparison fails, providing further proof of Trump’s ignorance and stupidity.

And Republicans lose elections because a majority of voters reject the Republican candidate who is wrong on the issues, having nothing to do with the myth of voter ‘fraud.’

Screw you, ID to vote helps insure election integrity, that's reason enough to have it and SCOTUS says it's constitutional. Now if we could just require proof of citizenship to register to vote, we'd be much better off.

Which states don't require proof of citizenship when registering?

The forum really didn’t need more evidence you’re senile, gramps.

Evidence of senility is repeating failed behavior but expecting a different result; which you did by reposting a link to that debunked InfoWars nonsense in your first link.
HA HA. Just like Crepitus, you're going to ride on the Infowars link, and milk it for all its worth. Well, you know what ? That link didn't say much, so there was really nothing much to rebut about it. What it did say was that 3 million illegal aliens voted.

I disagee with their claim. I'd say it's more like SIX Million (twice what Infowars claimed. Or many 9 Million (3 times what they claimed) But in all these claims, you don't have a shred of evidence that any of them might not be accurate.

Secondly, who cares how many voted ? With such an important thing as keep our democracy honest and clean, we ought to have proof of citizenship requirements whether any aliens were voting or not. So how many are actually voting is basically a moot point.

Now, if you're so interested in how many have been voting, where they have, and where the research on this has been done, you can stop beating your chest about Infowars, stop running away, and start reading the other links in the long list. And you also start with THIS ONE >>>

Texas Democrats Are Attempting to Register Aliens to Vote

I didn't have one but one of my nieces had a fake ID from Iowa. She has never been to that state in her life.

She used it all the time until she became 21. She never had any problems with it too.

Fake ID is very common and rampant. Anyone can get a fake ID and vote with absolutely no problem. The people they show it to are just volunteers from the district. They don't know much about IDs and how to spot a fake one.

So anyone who actually believes there's fraud going on with all the studies and reports to the opposite, would have to be very brain dead to believe it's going on and to not see the problems with fake IDs and how very easy and cheap it is to get one. The thing is. they could only use it to vote once and they would have to know a name on the voting rolls and would have to look like the person they're impersonating since the workers are the neighbors of that person.

It seems like a lot of hassle and work just for one vote without there being any monetary benefit to the person committing fraud.
What you completely overlooked before you went off on this useless tangent, is that illegal aliens can vote just like ANYBODY ELSE. They register, and then they vote from that registration.

The only thing that could stop them is if there were CITIZENSHIP PROOF requirements. Currently, not a single one of 50 states has that requirement. Ilegals can vote anywhere in America, 100% undetected,

The only thing that could stop them is if there were CITIZENSHIP PROOF requirements. Currently, not a single one of 50 states has that requirement. Ilegals can vote anywhere in America, 100% undetected,

Why do you have to lie, loser?

Ohio voter registration rules
In order to register to vote in Ohio, you must meet these requirements:

• be a citizen of the United States.
  • be at least 18 years old on or before the next general election
  • be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote
  • not be currently incarcerated (in jail or prison) for a felony conviction. If you are an ex-felon and not currently incarcerated, you are eligible to vote in Ohio but you MUST re-register.
  • not have been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court
  • not have been permanently denied the right to vote for violations of election laws.

Not running from anything, gramps. I attempted to look at your links. I got as far as the first one which turned out to be complete fake news. Since you don’t bother to check the veracity of what you post, why should I check it for you? Why should I assume anything else you post isn’t going to be fake news? Why am I not getting answers to these questions?
You're turning all this around backwards. YOU are the one who hasn't been answering. This post (# 132) is almost identical to what you posted previously, and I answered that already, I told you you should read the other links because you demonstrate they you're a gutless coward by running away from then, as you still are doing now, you GUTLESS COWARD.

And I'm not running away now, It's almost 1:00 PM and time for the football game (Tampa Bay Bucs vs New York Giants) with another game (New Orleans SAints) coming on right after this one. So I'm off the computer for a while.

That's OK. I've already battered you enough, for the time being. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back