The name of the whistleblower is......... drumroll

Sondland.
We know the whistleblower heard the call second or third hand

Schiff did is the guy

When this breaks I'm gonna laugh for a week

Pay attention Sondland just released his statement and so to speak just threw your orange man under the bus.
Trump will never be impeached, he knows too much about hillary brennan and the rest of the swamp. They could kill him but he will never be impeached

Stop watching CNN the comedy news nitwork
Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to place a wager?
Trump is only impeached when both houses vote to do so

If trump is impeached he will release hillary Clinton's emails which he has to the public and 1000 dems will be ensnared in the biggest scandal in american history

Lol, I already bet on apple and Google fuckwad

Nothing in these proceedings presents any threat to Trump’s life, liberty or property. The worst case scenario is he’s removed from office.
Liberty means to do what you want to do without unjust treatment. He wants to be president and this in an official Government Inquiry ran by The House and therefore his Due Process Rights are being denied. He probably would win a case in court against Adam Schiff over this denial of his Civil Rights.

I also want to be president. Trump is depriving me of the liberty to do so!

Seriously. This is really stupid logic.

Denying a person the right to DUE PROCESS in a proceeding which could possibly lead to forcibly removing him from Office (A violation of his Liberty) is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

It's not. How the impeachment process proceeds is under the purview of the House and the House alone. They don't even have to hold hearings if they didn't want to and could simply just vote.

If you are going to deny me my RIGHT TO VOTE and OVERTURN AN ELECTION then you need to provide the candidate I VOTED FOR HIS CIVIL RIGHTS AND DUE PROCESS!

It's an Official Government Proceeding and therefore is SUBJECT TO DUE PROCESS RIGHTS!

The House, Congress cannot Arbitrarily IGNORE a person's CIVIL RIGHTS even in a hearing or Inquiry.

Yet this is what Adam Schiff has done. Nancy Pelosi agrees with The Suspension of Civil Rights and Due Process and so does EVERY DEM IN CONGRESS, or they would stop the proceedings until Due Process is Guaranteed.

Due Process Clause - Wikipedia

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

Your right to vote has nothing to do with anything.

Trump is not being deprived of life, liberty or property. An impeachment process is not a trial, it's a hearing.

Liberty means to do what you want to do without unjust treatment. He wants to be president and this in an official Government Inquiry ran by The House and therefore his Due Process Rights are being denied. He probably would win a case in court against Adam Schiff over this denial of his Civil Rights.

Denying a person the right to DUE PROCESS in a proceeding which could possibly lead to forcibly removing him from Office (A violation of his Liberty) is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

It's not. How the impeachment process proceeds is under the purview of the House and the House alone. They don't even have to hold hearings if they didn't want to and could simply just vote.

If you are going to deny me my RIGHT TO VOTE and OVERTURN AN ELECTION then you need to provide the candidate I VOTED FOR HIS CIVIL RIGHTS AND DUE PROCESS!

It's an Official Government Proceeding and therefore is SUBJECT TO DUE PROCESS RIGHTS!

The House, Congress cannot Arbitrarily IGNORE a person's CIVIL RIGHTS even in a hearing or Inquiry.

Yet this is what Adam Schiff has done. Nancy Pelosi agrees with The Suspension of Civil Rights and Due Process and so does EVERY DEM IN CONGRESS, or they would stop the proceedings until Due Process is Guaranteed.

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

Trump is not being deprived of life, liberty or property. An impeachment process is not a trial, it's a hearing.
Not only is Trump being deprived but every American is deprived of a congress legislating for the people

Not only is Trump being deprived but every American is deprived of a congress legislating for the people

The House has passed a lot of bills. Sleepy Mitch has decided the Senate has no interest in legislation.

The House has sent a whole slew of bills to the senate and Mitch is killing them without a vote.

Many Americans want the impeachment inquiry so your point is rather stupid.

The House has passed a lot of bills. Sleepy Mitch has decided the Senate has no interest in legislation.
What Bill's were passed today

The House has sent a whole slew of bills to the senate and Mitch is killing them without a vote.

USMCA is two years old. So is the Bill to reduce Prescription Prices, and to allow us to purchase insurance across state lines. And The Democrats have been blocking Anti-Lynching legislation for nearly 170 years that is again sitting on Nancy Pelosi's desk.

They have accomplished nothing since Pelosi became speaker.

Bill Clinton I think tried to pass a joint to one of his and Epstein's underage victims, but someone from ABC Grabbed it, Squashed it and then ran away.

So Bill, in the end didn't pass a damn thing.

USMCA is two years old. So is the Bill to reduce Prescription Prices, and to allow us to purchase insurance across state lines. And The Democrats have been blocking Anti-Lynching legislation for nearly 170 years that is again sitting on Nancy Pelosi's desk.

Trump hasn’t even submitted the USMCA to Congress for their approval.

They passed bills to reduce drug prices that are held up in the Senate.

Selling insurance across state lines is stupid.

You’re cute.

:113::113::113::2up:
Trump is definitely the biggest leaker in the White House.
A Trump worshiper on this forum told me this, so it has to be true!!
You’re a never trumper. Would you vote for Trump, Warren or abstain?

I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate again, but too early to say for sure
So basically abstain. You would not vote for Tulsi? Why?

Call it what you like. In 2016 Johnson had just as much chance to win my state as Trump did...Slim to none.
While Tulsi is the best of the bunch, she is still a big government statist. She is anti-gun and pro Medicare for all and wants to punish tech companies for being too good at what they do.

I do not think this is true. She leans left but in a true debate and election I bet she would lean more moderate and allow for private insurance, pro 2nd amendment and would not touch tech. I am just guessing here but that is what my gut tells me.

A Hearing is a GOVERNMENT PROCEEDING.

What does this mean?

"This protection extends to all government proceedings"

Yes he is being deprived of The Office he was voted to serve in. He has a salary that he earns and is his to do with as he sees fit. That is property. He is being deprived of the powers granted to him by The Constitution of The United Sates to carry out his duties, and The American People are being deprived of Their Commander In Chief for which they voted for and campaigned for.

The Office of The President belongs to We The People, and if you are going to deprive WE THE PEOPLE of our PRESIDENT, per THE LAW and CONSTITUTION, you must use DUE PROCESS to DO IT!

Your assault on The President is an Assault on The American People and our Democracy.

You’re cute.
What legislation was enacted in the last month

You have no answer

I will vote for the Libertarian candidate, but too early to say for sure
According to hillary you would be voting for a russian
Trump is a Russian agent. Prove me wrong.
I am God. Prove me wrong

If you were god you would not worship Trump

I do not worship anyone. Trump did exactly what I wanted him to do, make the deranged Leftists go mad. I am sick of their PC culture and vilifying those who disagree with their crazy ideas and thoughts. Trump was a necessary poison pill.

:113::113::113::2up:A Trump worshiper on this forum told me this, so it has to be true!!

I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate again, but too early to say for sure
So basically abstain. You would not vote for Tulsi? Why?

Call it what you like. In 2016 Johnson had just as much chance to win my state as Trump did...Slim to none.
While Tulsi is the best of the bunch, she is still a big government statist. She is anti-gun and pro Medicare for all and wants to punish tech companies for being too good at what they do.

I do not think this is true. She leans left but in a true debate and election I bet she would lean more moderate and allow for private insurance, pro 2nd amendment and would not touch tech. I am just guessing here but that is what my gut tells me.
She is also a baby killer who is a traitor ifvshevdoes not do as Trump instructs her to do

Trump hasn’t even submitted the USMCA to Congress for their approval.

They passed bills to reduce drug prices that are held up in the Senate.

Selling insurance across state lines is stupid.
That is a Lie and YOU are a LIAR.

I think it's more important what bill were voted on. Today I don't think they've posted the details yet but we can see other dates.

Action on Legislation - Browse by Date

So, why would you ask a question like this that is probably supposed to support your point and not already know the answer?

I think it's more important what bill were voted on. Today I don't think they've posted the details yet but we can see other dates.

Action on Legislation - Browse by Date

So, why would you ask a question like this that is probably supposed to support your point and not already know the answer?
Moron they are devoted to impeachment hearings

You really need to lay off the wacky weed

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Prove yourself right. Start with the Trump-appointed Director of National Intelligence and the IG of the Intel Community - they both gave sworn testimony that the whistleblower is an employee of an element of the Intelligence Community. The first page of the IG's letter to Congress spells out the legal specifics.

Do you think the IG is lying?

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community Letters to Congressional Intelligence Committees
the mere fact he says he doesn't know the name, but he claimed to have talked to him. He wrote the transcript. hmmmmm no name has been mentioned. so if there is no person as whistleblower, the default falls on the guy using the word to explain what he is doing.

Forum List

Back