The NEW agenda for the left

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
to convince everyone that the muslim terrorists who blew up Boston were connected to no one. WHY?

to convince everyone that the muslim terrorists who blew up Boston were connected to no one. WHY?

To counter the rightist agenda that all Muslims must be slaughtered. If your agenda is correct, why must you lie? Last I checked Boston wasn't blown up, it's still there.

what the hell does the right think this country will gain from having a war on 20% of the worlds population?

To counter the rightist agenda that all Muslims must be slaughtered. If your agenda is correct, why must you lie? Last I checked Boston wasn't blown up, it's still there.

oh you got me there, four people dead hundreds maimed, just little bumps in the leftist road. now try to answer the question

Wrong connection.

To convince everyone that someone with a gun is the same kind of terrorist as someone with a bomb. There's no difference between Adam Lanza and the Boston Bomb Brothers. Why?

You know the answer to that one. The question is rhetorical.

The brothers are/were Chechen, although the younger is a naturalized US citizen & has lived here for most of his life. The Chechens, after slugging it out with the Russians, the USSR, & now the Russian Federation for decades in search of national independence, are a lot like the Afghans - they're proficient @ fighting, live in subsistence economies, & are torn by political, cultural, religious, language ties.

I can't see what the brothers thought they were going to accomplish by bombing the Boston Marathon. It may not have been all that clear to them, either. As to their affiliations - we won't know that until the FBI releases information from interrogating the younger brother - if that release ever happens. We may never get more than a sanitized account - unless the surviving brother actually goes to trial in open court.

The actual question is why is the right so desperate to convince everyone that the Boston Marathon attackers were connected to someone.

I know this will be difficult for you , but I will try and explain it, its called- logic.

the preponderance of evidence as to past alike acts have to a very high degree involved 'others'...see how that works?

And I would submit that it is almost always better to hedge your bet, extending investigation and examination AS IF it were so, since the degree of that being true, again, is very high.......

if thats to complicated let me know, I'll break out the Dr. Seuss.

Is there a master bomb maker still out there? Is there a master planner still out there?

The left wants to ensure that these movers and shakers remain free with no one looking for them. Then they can recruit new people willing to put bombs in place. That's why it's so important to the left to divert attention from looking for other involvement.

To fit the Obama Narrative.

The Won basically declared "Missions Accomplished" after He Killed Osama. And he has downplayed other Islamic Terrorist attacks during his administration (Ft. Hood, Benghazi...). To acknowledge that we really are engaged in a War On Terror would be to admit that he has been wrong...something which is very difficult for the Obamessiah.

The actual question is why is the right so desperate to convince everyone that the Boston Marathon attackers were connected to someone.

I know this will be difficult for you , but I will try and explain it, its called- logic.

the preponderance of evidence as to past alike acts have to a very high degree involved 'others'...see how that works?

And I would submit that it is almost always better to hedge your bet, extending investigation and examination AS IF it were so, since the degree of that being true, again, is very high.......

if thats to complicated let me know, I'll break out the Dr. Seuss.

Jones is the male Truth.....only he doesn't post as often....which is a good thing....

Forum List

Back