The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

Nowhere in the title does it say black or Black National Anthem

It talks about hope, liberty and freedom

Doesn‘t get more American than that

It's widely accepted as the Black National Anthem and you know that, so you can stop being purposely obtuse. What is it you think you're accomplishing by doing that?

Do you believe that or are you using the tried and true lib tactic of denying the obvious?

No we do not, what we have issues with is people like you blaming white people for all the ills of the world today.

Slavery ended in 1863 in the southern states, then 1865 in all. NO ONE LIVING TODAY is a slave (unless you wanna count sex traffickers coming over the border, slaves digging for cobalt or lithium mines for your green energy, or slaves in China making your electronics)

Be honest, you don't want equality anymore you want equity which is paying white people back for all your bs revenge fantasies.

My family is Irish, tell me more about a people who have been abused for 1000 years. Nah you call us colonizers you faggot
Can you tell me where in Lift Every Voice and Sing are white people being blamed for anything??

White people were among the ones fighting on the "RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY" for liberty for all...white people like her...

rsz_6525885a.jpg

Who am I kidding, right wingers like you don't even know who Viola Luizzo was.....only morons like you try to claim honoring these people and the songs that inspired them is an attack on white people.....truth is, you don't like being reminded of how Conservatives were on the wrong side of that issue time and time and time again

Can you tell me where in Lift Every Voice and Sing are white people being blamed for anything??

White people were among the ones fighting on the "RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY" for liberty for all...white people like her...

View attachment 756551

Who am I kidding, right wingers like you don't even know who Viola Luizzo was.....only morons like you try to claim honoring these people and the songs that inspired them is an attack on white people.....truth is, you don't like being reminded of how Conservatives were on the wrong side of that issue time and time and time again
Well, we have a national anthem that unites us all, and then you want to have something called the black national anthem, which divides us.

Which does nothing to separate whites
It is inspiration even whites can appreciate

Except Conservative ones
Nonsense

Yes it may inclued guilt-ridden white libs who dont mind riding in the back of the bus

But otherwise its exclusionary

We have one National Anthem, not two. There is zero reason to be playing an alternative song to cater to one racial group. It's divisive and sends a message that we are not a united nation, but one of multiple tribes. Shall we also start adding a Hispanic anthem, an Asian anthem, a gay anthem? Anyone with even an ounce of common sense can see the issue with this. That you can't say more about you than the people you are accusing of "grievance and outrage."
Let's see. A nice, uplifting song played at a single national sporting event (not everywhere) featuring teams of athletes that are a majority men of color. I've been to a lot of sporting events across the country over the last few decades. I've heard this song sang exactly twice..both at national sporting events. Again, I'm not sure what all the outrage is about.

You want poke a hornet's nest? Sing "This Land is Your Land" at a NASCAR event.

Which does nothing to separate whites
It is inspiration even whites can appreciate

Except Conservative ones
Why is this guy allowed to troll? The name of the anthem is called black national anthem it’s extremely racist. It is divisive.. does he really donate that much money to this place?

The title is black and the subject of the song is about blacks

You people are teaching hate
Yes. Because it US people that are banning books, suppressing history, denigrating LGBTQ+ individuals, asserting our dominance and control over women's bodies....sheesh. What reality do you live in? Are there unicorns there?

For all the republicans SEE this is exactly what I'm talking about!!!
Rightwinger leaves out the message of the song being about God.

Forum List

Back