The not-so-veiled threat to non-Muslims in Tennessee

"...those scary damned Muslims, they're such a huge threat..."
images

Yes. The shades of 3,000 dead innocent American civilians can attest to that.

And Christians utilized their religion as a justification to kill millions over the past 150 years (and millions more prior to that). That doesn't make Christianity an evil religion. Nor all Christians evil. You're logic is pretty juvenile.

"...You at least still seem to be trying to paint Islam as a monolith which is still silly and at this point, outright intellectually dishonest."
Already answered, sufficiently, in an earlier exchange on this subtopic. It is sufficiently unitary in its intolerance and militancy and war-making and hostility to The West across the board so as to negate such distinctions for our purposes here.

Link? I don't remember you doing anything of the sort.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/297806-the-not-so-veiled-threat-to-non-muslims-in-tennessee-10.html#post7373437

you approve of radical Islam? of Jihadists spreading the word of Allah? to all infidels?

I don't. There ya go! :)

Read again, hardly any of it has to do with religious aspirations btw. Try reading through informed people, green grenwald for example, or Noam Chomsky.

In case you are not reading

RADICAL ISLAM IS SCUM!

Hardly had anything to with my suggestion, which you didn't bother reading or responding to. Read again.

And politicians want you to believe everything in the past several decades have been a result of a extremist ideology when in reality most informed people obviously know our actions in the Middle East are directly tied to results. And no, that doesn't mean we are entirely wrong, or the opposing side is justified.

This topic is too complicated for your little pea brain to comprehend. Especially when getting down to specifics and the large history needed to be covered.

Which is why I recommend you and viewers to read into people already well educated on this topic and are experts on the region.

And when I say experts, I don't mean CIA ex chiefs, politicians, or military industrial employees.

I mean people who see the reality.

images

And Christians utilized their religion as a justification to kill millions over the past 150 years (and millions more prior to that). That doesn't make Christianity an evil religion. Nor all Christians evil. You're logic is pretty juvenile.
I not remember the Pope calling a Crusade at any time during the past 150 years, nor do I recall any large-scale religiously-based warfare within Christianity since the early 1600s.

And I do not recall the Founder of Christianity - Jesus of Nazareth - giving his followers permission to make war in the name of God nor to kill or commit violence to advance The Faith nor to defend The Faithful.

Anything to the contrary is the invention of fallible Man, not the Founder.

Islam cannot say the same... indeed, it teaches just the opposite... that it is OK to engage in war and to kill in the name of God and The Faith and The Faithful under various circumstances... actual, explicit, oft-repeated Official Permission by the Founder.

I find your amateur-caliber attempts at comparison to be even more juvenile than you find my logic.

Last edited:
Already answered, sufficiently, in an earlier exchange on this subtopic. It is sufficiently unitary in its intolerance and militancy and war-making and hostility to The West across the board so as to negate such distinctions for our purposes here.

Link? I don't remember you doing anything of the sort.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/297806-the-not-so-veiled-threat-to-non-muslims-in-tennessee-10.html#post7373437

404 responses you stated were there not found.

Nice try though.

images

I not remember the Pope calling a Crusade at any time during the past 150 years, nor do I recall any large-scale religiously-based warfare within Christianity since the early 1600s.

Then you've missed a large chunk of history.

TY, brainwashed fear mongered racist xenophobic ugly American Pub dupes. Why not start ANOTHER crusade against a billion and a half people? Works great!

TY, brainwashed fear mongered racist xenophobic ugly American Pub dupes. Why not start ANOTHER crusade against a billion and a half people? Works great!
You go right ahead and kowtow to the Muslims, Neville Chamberlain Junior... but leave us out when you play Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkey.

The guy is funny, he wants directly tie Islam to all the history in the Middle East over whatever time period he's looking at. Which is actually so very stupid and embarrassing of him. He's obviously nothing more then a semi educated Christian missionary.

And we really don't know what he wants, his manufactured threat in his head causes him to have chemical imbalances in his brain and in results in total gibberish.

He probably doesn't want to Islam in the world, since he doesn't support religious freedom, even if people in their own nations thousands of miles away are practicing it, which means he wants Christian domination and after Islam he'd just go after the rest.

The funny part is, 99% of the world doesn't share his thought process. :lol:

You go right ahead and kowtow to the Muslims, Neville Chamberlain Junior... but leave us out when you play Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkey.

Kowtow to what? Living in a diverse and healthy society for our children and future? What are we 'kowtowing' to?

You almost make it sound like there's a civil conflict in this nation. :cuckoo: LOL

images

And I do not recall the Founder of Christianity - Jesus of Nazareth - giving his followers permission to make war in the name of God nor to kill or commit violence to advance The Faith nor to defend The Faithful.

Anything to the contrary is the invention of fallible Man, not the Founder.

Islam cannot say the same... indeed, it teaches just the opposite... that it is OK to engage in war and to kill in the name of God and The Faith and The Faithful under various circumstances... actual, explicit, oft-repeated Official Permission by the Founder.

I find your amateur-caliber attempts at comparison to be even more juvenile than you find my logic.

It's always some excuse -- "yeah but that testament book doesn't count" .... "yeah but not in this particular time frame...." "yeah but that guy was really an atheist" ... anything to sidestep the comparison.

:lame2:

Last edited:

Neville Chamberlain... again? Didn't we do this? Went like this...

Americans have learned a lot from Appeasers in the past...

Within living memory, no less...

Neville+Chamberlain.jpg

More so than from the appeased, it would sadly seem...

Juden_Litzmannstadt_6.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh... Springtime... when the Moral Relativists, Fifth-Columnists and Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys are in full-bloom...
tongue_smile.gif

images

There is very considerable difference between killing and murder. In the civilized parts of the world Christians are held as accountable for crimes as anyone else. And if a million people had been murdered in the name of Christianity I would indeed consider it an evil religion. Your knowledge of history sucks

images

There is very considerable difference between killing and murder. In the civilized parts of the world Christians are held as accountable for crimes as anyone else. And if a million people had been murdered in the name of Christianity I would indeed consider it an evil religion. Your knowledge of history sucks

Oh, they have been. You should read more. Something with more substance than Bonni Intall's Naked Islam comic books and David Barton's creative writing class.

Last edited:
i am a pagan....i have had trouble with christians in tn...they do seem to have problems with people who not like them

i am a pagan....i have had trouble with christians in tn...they do seem to have problems with people who not like them

-- especially when they have demagoguery consultants flying in from New York to let them know what they're offended at. :eek:

Oh, they have been. You should read more. Something with more substance than Bonni Intall's Naked Islam comic books and David Barton's creative writing class.

oh you mean like Bonni's latest report on Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh of Saudi Arabia (pic below)

&

who recently ordered the destruction of "sinful" statues of beautiful horses because it's prohibited under insane Sharia law....(pic below similar to that of destroyed statue)

lgbrz03horse1621.jpg

this is just an example of the kind of thing which the 'good' muslims are attempting to bring to your neighborhood next......you probably don't even want to hear what the 'rednecks' of Tennessee or Kentucky would have to say about that....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back