The number one reason Obama was re-elected...

reasons obama won in 2012

1. he is black
2. the media love him
3. he lies well
4. Romney did not attack obama's record
5. voter fraud
6. general ignorance of the american voters
7. his campaign of personal destruction worked
8. he lied
9. he lied
10.he lied.

ALL ture ture ture

Romney lost because he misread the public. He knew that pretty much half of the American public would vote democrat because that's where they get their goodies from. He just misread the remainder. His entire campaign was built around the erroneous belief that Americans wanted jobs. They don't want a job. They wanted an obamaphone.

Americans would rather have a phone than a job?.....if you say so Katz.....

Romney lost because he misread the public. He knew that pretty much half of the American public would vote democrat because that's where they get their goodies from. He just misread the remainder. His entire campaign was built around the erroneous belief that Americans wanted jobs. They don't want a job. They wanted an obamaphone.

sorry Harry, but it is sure seeming that way ...they did re-elect him with still 7.6% unemployment

I agree halfway, Dante. But, I think in general Americans LIKE their president. It's the home team thing to do. Sure, there are extremes in both sides of the electorate. But, if Ford hadn't had the RW challange of Reagan, and the Nixon pardon, and then the gaffe about Poland, he wins in 76. Carter, though a policy wonk who was proved right by time in the ME, interest rates, stealth technology, energy efficiency ... was God awful politican, and Reagan was very likeable guy. I never voted for him as governor or potus, but I genuinely liked him. BushI ... look at the swing states he lost. If the extreme of the RW hadn't erupted over taxes, they'd never had Bill Clinton to drive them into a state of insanity. BushII scared the shit outta everybody to get re-elected, but he really isn't a bad person. Horrible potus, but not a bad guy.

Unless, you're an old white person, Obama has an admirable backgroud. In some ways he's post racism. He showed some courage on the Iraq war.

You see the posts here. "Obama won because haflfthe country gets a handout." Clue: generally elections are around 47-53 or thereabouts. You don't think Mitt got rich by sucking off the tit? There's a cayman island just for you. When Mitt made the 47% comment, he was dead.

And that's why Cruz is poison. A party can't win by playing on divisions and divisiveness. Sure, Duckass got killed on Willie Horton, but all Duckass had to say is "I'd have wanted to rip his heart out," but he whimped out. Tagged as a whimp. BushII tagged Kerry as a flipflopper because he IS a filpflopper.

Reagan, Clinton, LBJ .... never would have dismissed any portion of the electorate as being "less worthy." And Romney by all reports is a decent man. He certainly was not divisive as a governor. Not a backslapper, but not tossing anyone out of the boat. He seemed insincere, imo, because he was insincere. He had to run as a TPM to get the nomination, but the country simply isn't gonna elect a TPM as potus.

A party can't win by playing on divisions and divisiveness.

then both parties should be losing.....

Because he was and still is the superior choice to both McCain and Romney.

really, superior?
tell that to those STILL in his 7.4% unemployment after FIVE LONG PAINFUL YEARS

Romney wanted to cut government jobs by 10%....about 280,000 more unemployed.

Try again.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ut-280-000-jobs-just-ask-him.html#post5932261

omg, how would this country and US TAXPAYERS survive without 10% of gubement leeches

really, superior?

Try again.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ut-280-000-jobs-just-ask-him.html#post5932261

omg, how would this country and US TAXPAYERS survive without 10% of gubement leeches

Having 280,000 more unemployed isn't a good thing which is why it's good news that unemployment has been steadily reduced--the way we measure it anyway--over the last year.

Sorry.

Not everyone that works for the government is a "leech" you ignorant bitch.

Try again.

Having 280,000 more unemployed isn't a good thing which is why it's good news that unemployment has been steadily reduced--the way we measure it anyway--over the last year.

Sorry.

lol, must be a guberment worker..
I worked for them too at times, so don't tell me there aren't a LOT OF LEECHES on the taxpayer tit...I saw them and worked with quite a few

sorry Harry, but it is sure seeming that way ...they did re-elect him with still 7.6% unemployment

so you agree with Katz that Americans wanted a phone over a job?....i delivered Mail to hell of a lot of unemployed people for a while that would have got in both your faces on that one....and many of them were.....Democrats....

so you agree with Katz that Americans wanted a phone over a job?....i delivered Mail to hell of a lot of unemployed people for a while that would have got in both your faces on that one....and many of them were.....Democrats....

all I said it was seeming that way that they elected him with 7.6% unemployment...I wasn't talking any phones...

really, superior?

Try again.

you know what Steph?.....i worked for the Govt and i sure as hell did not feel like i was leeching on anyone when i was out there delivering the mail in pouring rain,in the dark in 100 plus degree temps,battling some assholes dog.....i did not feel like a leech at all....

The Number One reason why America chose Obama is he is as diametrically opposite of George W. Bush as it gets, visually, personally, and intellectually. The same cannot be said for either McCain or Romney, both of whom are much too physically, politically, and behaviorally White, therefore reminiscent of Bush.

As it turns out, Mr. Obama is just as White as, if not just a bit whiter than, Bush. But he's wearing an effective disguise.

Try again.

you know what Steph?.....i worked for the Govt and i sure as hell did not feel like i was leeching on anyone when i was out there delivering the mail in pouring rain,in the dark in 100 plus degree temps,battling some assholes dog.....i did not feel like a leech at all....

my dear, stop taking thing so personally, we were talking about a 10% cut in government workers and Romney...it's not like we can't live without that cut
are you going to say there aren't ANY who work for the guberment who aren't lazy and leeches? I worked for them too a few times and speak from experience that I saw...you all can feel what you want

Last edited:

Try again.

Sorry.

are you saying that those govt employees are incapable of finding and keeping a job in the private sector? Your statement assumes that 100% of them would be unable to find other work.

The Number One reason why America chose Obama is he is as diametrically opposite of George W. Bush as it gets, visually, personally, and intellectually. The same cannot be said for either McCain or Romney, both of whom are much too physically, politically, and behaviorally White, therefore reminiscent of Bush.

As it turns out, Mr. Obama is just as White as, if not just a bit whiter than, Bush. But he's wearing an effective disguise.

:lol: but obama has continued or expanded every one of the Bush policies that you say you hate----------Obama lied to you, and you fell for it. What does that say about you?

those wasteful gov't workers always turn out to be police, firemen, and teachers, and the waste what YOU don't want to lose. What we actually need is more tax money from bloated rich and corporations, now sitting on trillions of cash. FACT

Pub hater dupes LOL...

those wasteful gov't workers always turn out to be police, firemen, and teachers, and the waste what YOU don't want to lose. What we actually need is more tax money from bloated rich and corporations, now sitting on trillions of cash. FACT

Pub hater dupes LOL...

your ignorance is showing frankie boy. police, firemen, and teachers are NOT federal employees. They are paid by state and local governments, not DC.

corporations are sitting on cash because of the impacts of obamacare. Get rid of that POS law and corporations will start spending and hiring big time, and govt revenues will increase.

Obama is lying to you, frankie

Pub hater dupes LOL...

your ignorance is showing frankie boy. police, firemen, and teachers are NOT federal employees. They are paid by state and local governments, not DC.

corporations are sitting on cash because of the impacts of obamacare. Get rid of that POS law and corporations will start spending and hiring big time, and govt revenues will increase.

Obama is lying to you, frankie

they don't care how dishonest they are so long as they can deceive the simple minded they can get them to vote Democrat

it's a ugly trait of a progressive

Forum List

Back