The numbers prove it: The GOP is estranged from America

The numbers prove it?

The House, the peoples' House is Republican.

That's the only number that matters.

Yes, the House stayed GOP...despite over a million more people voting for Democrats than Republicans. Interesting how that happens isn't it?

Yes, the numbers prove it. The GOP has an approval rating hovering around cockroaches and gonorrhea... but they don't seem to care. They just keep doubling down on the bullshit that lost them the WH.

I couldn't give a flying fuck (pardon my french :eusa_angel:) that over a million more urban idiots voted for Democrats.

That's a no brainer. Uninformed urban assholes.

wealth-map-us-620x379.jpg

Most of the poor black people who committed fraud to get Obama elected, is what you mean. Yes, the Democrats represent the party of fraud and race baiting.

Yep, poor black people voted Obama into office. I love it. It wasn't fraudulent though. It was quite legitimate, and understandable, considering the hatred and antipathy that conservative whites feel towards their fellow Americans who are poor and black.

okey dokey, it did them a lot of good, unemployment for them is higher than 8%. but at least they voted for Obama

It did do them a lot of good. The GOP caused the Bush Recession and sent them (and whites too) to Iraq to get killed in a war fought in vain. Obama has corrected these GOP errors.

Turns out sending jobs to China and sons & daughters to the Middle East is an unpopular and failed policy. Conservatives only have themselves to blame.

The numbers prove it?

The House, the peoples' House is Republican.

That's the only number that matters.

Yes, the House stayed GOP...despite over a million more people voting for Democrats than Republicans. Interesting how that happens isn't it?

Yes, the numbers prove it. The GOP has an approval rating hovering around cockroaches and gonorrhea... but they don't seem to care. They just keep doubling down on the bullshit that lost them the WH.

I couldn't give a flying fuck (pardon my french :eusa_angel:) that over a million more urban idiots voted for Democrats.

That's a no brainer. Uninformed urban assholes.

wealth-map-us-620x379.jpg

lol, true

A 20-year low for the GOP - The Washington Post

more facts they will just deny exsist.

they are bent on self destruction and cling to lies like a lifeboat

Conservatives own the House.

Deal with it.

I don't care what bullshit polls come up. Hell's bells I've been hearing "tea party is dead" for how long now?

I've been hearing" Palin's 15 minutes of fame " are up. Longest mother trucking 15 minutes I've ever witnessed.

:lmao:

A 20-year low for the GOP - The Washington Post

more facts they will just deny exsist.

they are bent on self destruction and cling to lies like a lifeboat

Conservatives own the House.

Deal with it.

I don't care what bullshit polls come up. Hell's bells I've been hearing "tea party is dead" for how long now?

I've been hearing" Palin's 15 minutes of fame " are up. Longest mother trucking 15 minutes I've ever witnessed.

:lmao:

you got all that right
they crack me up sometimes about how the gop is dead dead, hated hated..and I guess we are suppose to believe the Democrats are alive alive alive and loved loved loved

"In my decades of polling, I recall only one moment when a party had been driven as far from the center as the Republican Party has been today.

"The outsize influence of hard-line elements in the party base is doing to the GOP what supporters of Gene McCarthy and George McGovern did to the Democratic Party in the late 1960s and early 1970s — radicalizing its image and standing in the way of its revitalization."

Link to full article:

The numbers prove it: The Republican Party is estranged from America - The Washington Post

Yet if one were to survey the posts on this forum, one might conclude that ultra conservatives were mainstream, a concept many self-described conservatives who post here daily actually believe. I believe that most of the members of this board who fit this mold will eschew the link, for denial is a powerful emotion; and I and anyone who criticizes the ultra conservative dogma are immediately attacked and labeled a libtard or a RINO. Introspection is not something those on the right ever seem to utilize and that may explain the decline of the Republican brand.

I think it goes far beyond a lack of introspection. Whatever makes people extremist, dogmatic, angry bullies is what powers so many posters on these forums. And then there is a huge desire to revise history and current events plus the real lack, in so many, of actual critical thinking skills.

"One guy TRIES to use shoe bomb and everyone at the airport now has to take shoes off. 31 school shootings since Columbine, but no change." Yep, a very sad irony.

they will not give up until they have made the republican party a minor third party.

they either abondon this base or die

It's the latest LMSM attempt to convince people that McCarthy's HUAC Blacklisted Hollywood writers and the New Deal saved capitalism.

It's laughable

Yep, poor black people voted Obama into office. I love it. It wasn't fraudulent though. It was quite legitimate, and understandable, considering the hatred and antipathy that conservative whites feel towards their fellow Americans who are poor and black.

okey dokey, it did them a lot of good, unemployment for them is higher than 8%. but at least they voted for Obama

It did do them a lot of good. The GOP caused the Bush Recession and sent them (and whites too) to Iraq to get killed in a war fought in vain. Obama has corrected these GOP errors.

Turns out sending jobs to China and sons & daughters to the Middle East is an unpopular and failed policy. Conservatives only have themselves to blame.

Please explain how "the GOP caused the Bush Recession" and how "Obama has corrected these GOP errors." Thank you in advance for your brilliant elucidation.

Please explain how "the GOP caused the Bush Recession" and how "Obama has corrected these GOP errors." Thank you in advance for your brilliant elucidation.

good luck

They represent acres of farmland more than people. Look at an electoral map of Ohio in the 2008 & 2012 Presidential elections. It looks like the GOP dominates there. But the counties that voted for Obama are where most of the people in Ohio live.

Most of the poor black people who committed fraud to get Obama elected, is what you mean. Yes, the Democrats represent the party of fraud and race baiting.

Of course it was fraud. Many districts reported zero votes for Romney. That is impossible on any statistical analysis. Mere error would result in at least a few votes.
Blacks have been bought and paid for by the Democrats.

So Obama did not expand the war in Afghanistan and Democrats did not control Congress for the last 2 years of Bush's presidency?

Yet if one were to survey the posts on this forum, one might conclude that ultra conservatives were mainstream, a concept many self-described conservatives who post here daily actually believe.

I believe that most of the members of this board who fit this mold will eschew the link, for denial is a powerful emotion;

and I and anyone who criticizes the ultra conservative dogma are immediately attacked and labeled a libtard or a RINO.

Introspection is not something those on the right ever seem to utilize and that may explain the decline of the Republican brand.

Seems as if my opening remarks were prescient.

30 states are controlled by republicans. That's how far they got from the center.

They represent acres of farmland more than people. Look at an electoral map of Ohio in the 2008 & 2012 Presidential elections. It looks like the GOP dominates there. But the counties that voted for Obama are where most of the people in Ohio live.

Republicans are GREAT at getting grass and cows to vote for them. People? Well, they used to be great at that too. Not so much anymore.

Forum List

Back