The numbers prove it: The GOP is estranged from America

Yet if one were to survey the posts on this forum, one might conclude that ultra conservatives were mainstream, a concept many self-described conservatives who post here daily actually believe.

I believe that most of the members of this board who fit this mold will eschew the link, for denial is a powerful emotion;

and I and anyone who criticizes the ultra conservative dogma are immediately attacked and labeled a libtard or a RINO.

Introspection is not something those on the right ever seem to utilize and that may explain the decline of the Republican brand.

Seems as if my opening remarks were prescient.

Bias is bias.
You ignore the facts on the ground. Like the GOP wins elections consistently on the state level. And the House remains GOP controlled.

Jerrymandering.

soon the population shift will make that jerrymandering by the right impossible

Yet if one were to survey the posts on this forum, one might conclude that ultra conservatives were mainstream, a concept many self-described conservatives who post here daily actually believe.

I believe that most of the members of this board who fit this mold will eschew the link, for denial is a powerful emotion;

and I and anyone who criticizes the ultra conservative dogma are immediately attacked and labeled a libtard or a RINO.

Introspection is not something those on the right ever seem to utilize and that may explain the decline of the Republican brand.

They don't seem to believe the GOP is in trouble or has a problem. Denial. :eusa_hand:

its this tea party base.

to survive and revive they will have to dump these people and show pride in doing it

They don't seem to believe the GOP is in trouble or has a problem. Denial. :eusa_hand:

and you people don't think the Democrats have any problems, speaking of denial

The people of color in this country will soon outnumber you.

They will not forget how you treated them

"The people of color in this country will soon outnumber you."

What does that have to do with anything? Does one ethnic group always do things one way, and if so, aren't you a racist/sexist/bigot for stereotyping people??

people of color are already showing they will refuse to vote for a party that cheats them in elections

What the right forgets is those people of color in our party are PART of our party.

they vote on the platform and hold seats in our government.

You just keep pretending the Democratic party is not lead by a person of color.

Out top officail is a black man with VAST powers in this nation

30 states are controlled by republicans. That's how far they got from the center.

States with small populations and backward, poorly educated people.

Just throwing this out there. On average, Republicans are more educated than Democrats. Just so you know.

I am very skeptical about that assertion. Do you have empirical evidence to back that up? If this forum is anything to go by, it is definitely not true.

Last edited:
States with small populations and backward, poorly educated people.

Just throwing this out there. On average, Republicans are more educated than Democrats. Just so you know.

I am very skeptical about that assertion. Do you have empirical evidence to back that up? If this forum is anything to go by, it is definitely not true.

really, you don't show evidence to back up you saying the are backwoods uneducated..now it's all important

People of color is a euphemism for blacks and mexicans who will vote for whoever promises the most benefits from the public treasury. We already knew that. It doesn't include Asians, Indians and the various persons of the middle east. Democrats don't know that. What is happening is that the more demand on government benefits, the less likely people, all people of whatever color, will pay into it.

What the numbers are really proving is that the formal economy is being abandoned. This is what happens when there is over taxation and the money taken is not perceived to be spent wisely.

In others words, Americans, tired of taxation, may be engaging in an enormous black market. Newman quotes Bernard Baumohl of the Economic Outlook Group stating, “We suspect the destructive nature of the last downturn and the prolonged weak recovery pushed a record number of people into that murky world of cash transactions.” The American black market economy may comprise between 8 and 14 percent of total Gross Domestic Product. In California, the country’s leading tax-and-spend state, over $6.5 billion in taxes may be lost thanks to the black market.
Across the globe, failing tax-and-spend economies breed gigantic black markets. Italy’s black market supposedly covers some 20 percent of its economy. The same is true in Spain. In Brazil, that statistic may be up to 27.1 percent. In Israel, the statistic could be up to 25 percent. For member countries of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, 17 percent of national wealth on average is invested in the black market.

Those people of color who suck off the democrat tit are caught in a bind. The more they demand, the less there is to fill their demands and the less likely others are willing to pay for their satisfaction. And, even worse, the less likely others are willing to care about the genocide of these black and brown people.

Forum List

Back