The numbers prove it: The GOP is estranged from America

If Dems control everything then how did Republicans do gerrymnandering on their own??

In 2010 the full blitz hate and fear distortions of "Obamacare" swept Republicans into office across the nation and the GOP had made sure that the census taken in that year required an actual count of persons, knowing that such would not be an accurate representation of our population. All of which allowed the GOP to create safe districts for Republicans who now have a small but important majority in the H. of Rep. and hold many Governorships and majorities in state legislative bodies.

Their strategy worked, but like the Democrats who swept in a Majority in the H. of Rep in 2007, the R's overreached. Hence, they are now 'enjoying' the low approval rating.

not too worry, ObamaCare is not even set up yet, after THREE friggen years... but it will hit the people right in the face soon enough..then they can decide if it was fear distortions as you like to call it

We will see. Of course there will continue to be distortions put forth by the monied interests who are protecting their turf at the expense of The People, and ideologues and low information voters, but that is to be expected.

That we disagree is not unexpected; had you read the Time special report "Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us" (March 4, 2013 issue) you might understand. That you didn't is also not unexpected.

okey dokey, it did them a lot of good, unemployment for them is higher than 8%. but at least they voted for Obama

It did do them a lot of good. The GOP caused the Bush Recession and sent them (and whites too) to Iraq to get killed in a war fought in vain. Obama has corrected these GOP errors.

Turns out sending jobs to China and sons & daughters to the Middle East is an unpopular and failed policy. Conservatives only have themselves to blame.

So Obama did not expand the war in Afghanistan and Democrats did not control Congress for the last 2 years of Bush's presidency?

He had to expand the war in Afghanistan, because his cross-eyed predecessor failed to fight the war there properly and adequately. On May 1, 2011 we learned that Osama bin Laden was not in Iraq after all. Too bad we wasted trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives learning what liberals knew all along, huh?

And your reference to the last two years of the Bushtarded Era, in which the Congress was controlled by the Democrats, is odd. For starters, you don't acknowledge that the GOP deservedly lost their majority. There were reasons as far back as 2006 for the GOP's unified power to come to an end. It's the GOP's fault that it did end. Conservatives' failure to realize this is why the GOP is still out of power today. And secondly, please point to a law passed by the new Dem majority and then signed by the Cross-Eyed Usurper of 2000 that led to the Bush Recession. I'll be waiting.

Sixty million plus Americans voted for Romney last year.

The party is getting better as we marginalize the hard right to attract even more Hispanics and women voters.

There is a direct correlation between education and the rise of Democrat voters. Americans are getting dumber and dumber and it is resulting in more and more democrat voters.

And proud to be on Food Stamps too

come on now, the WashingtonCompost says it, it's true true true

what, we've now had about 100 threads on this same thing..

must not be anything else to shove in people's face

:eek:Must be their getting tired of using Bush and Racism as a shove. I bet their even searching now for something else to use. Since they don't think for themselves anymore its getting harder for them.

There is a direct correlation between education and the rise of Democrat voters. Americans are getting dumber and dumber and it is resulting in more and more democrat voters.

And proud to be on Food Stamps too

You need a new hobby Frank. You've never posted anything of substance and your idiotgrams offer nothing of value.

They represent acres of farmland more than people. Look at an electoral map of Ohio in the 2008 & 2012 Presidential elections. It looks like the GOP dominates there. But the counties that voted for Obama are where most of the people in Ohio live.

Most of the poor black people who committed fraud to get Obama elected, is what you mean. Yes, the Democrats represent the party of fraud and race baiting.

Yep, poor black people voted Obama into office. I love it. It wasn't fraudulent though. It was quite legitimate, and understandable, considering the hatred and antipathy that conservative whites feel towards their fellow Americans who are poor and black.

:eusa_hand:Well only reason the blacks did vote for Ubama was because he was black and all the promises he made to them. Their starting to wake up to their mistake. Watch out.

"In my decades of polling, I recall only one moment when a party had been driven as far from the center as the Republican Party has been today.

"The outsize influence of hard-line elements in the party base is doing to the GOP what supporters of Gene McCarthy and George McGovern did to the Democratic Party in the late 1960s and early 1970s — radicalizing its image and standing in the way of its revitalization."

Link to full article:

The numbers prove it: The Republican Party is estranged from America - The Washington Post

Yet if one were to survey the posts on this forum, one might conclude that ultra conservatives were mainstream, a concept many self-described conservatives who post here daily actually believe. I believe that most of the members of this board who fit this mold will eschew the link, for denial is a powerful emotion; and I and anyone who criticizes the ultra conservative dogma are immediately attacked and labeled a libtard or a RINO. Introspection is not something those on the right ever seem to utilize and that may explain the decline of the Republican brand.

Conservatives love the USA, but hate half of the people in it.

The Tea Party is like having people from the 1950s show up and start whining about all the changes. The positive changes, that is.

Liberals hate the USA and hate more than half of the people in it.

Phoney numbers; cherry picked to make a point on a political forum.

Yeah....I'm so afraid of the whole premise.

They represent acres of farmland more than people. Look at an electoral map of Ohio in the 2008 & 2012 Presidential elections. It looks like the GOP dominates there. But the counties that voted for Obama are where most of the people in Ohio live.

Most of the poor black people who committed fraud to get Obama elected, is what you mean. Yes, the Democrats represent the party of fraud and race baiting.

Yep, poor black people voted Obama into office. I love it. It wasn't fraudulent though. It was quite legitimate, and understandable, considering the hatred and antipathy that conservative whites feel towards their fellow Americans who are poor and black.

It's not hatred when people see a divider-in-chief who publicly attacks those who happen to disagree with his position. When "working across the aisle" becomes a real cute bumper sticker slogan without any real substance, as the president through his own ego and arrogance would much rather divide than unite. Criticizing those who disagrees with him, all while disrespecting the foundational government system that made it such. For a man who is somehow believed to have this "all knowledgeable" doctorate of the Constitution, he shows the least amount of respect for it of any President.

It did do them a lot of good. The GOP caused the Bush Recession and sent them (and whites too) to Iraq to get killed in a war fought in vain. Obama has corrected these GOP errors.

Turns out sending jobs to China and sons & daughters to the Middle East is an unpopular and failed policy. Conservatives only have themselves to blame.

So Obama did not expand the war in Afghanistan and Democrats did not control Congress for the last 2 years of Bush's presidency?

He had to expand the war in Afghanistan, because his cross-eyed predecessor failed to fight the war there properly and adequately. On May 1, 2011 we learned that Osama bin Laden was not in Iraq after all. Too bad we wasted trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives learning what liberals knew all along, huh?

And your reference to the last two years of the Bushtarded Era, in which the Congress was controlled by the Democrats, is odd. For starters, you don't acknowledge that the GOP deservedly lost their majority. There were reasons as far back as 2006 for the GOP's unified power to come to an end. It's the GOP's fault that it did end. Conservatives' failure to realize this is why the GOP is still out of power today. And secondly, please point to a law passed by the new Dem majority and then signed by the Cross-Eyed Usurper of 2000 that led to the Bush Recession. I'll be waiting.

So Obama did expand the war in Afghanistan, which was necessary because Bill Clinton refused to prosecute al Qaeda.
So you admit the Democrats did control the Congress for the period immediately preceeding the economic crash.
Points admitted, battle won.

A 20-year low for the GOP - The Washington Post

more facts they will just deny exsist.

they are bent on self destruction and cling to lies like a lifeboat

Conservatives own the House.

Deal with it.

I don't care what bullshit polls come up. Hell's bells I've been hearing "tea party is dead" for how long now?

I've been hearing" Palin's 15 minutes of fame " are up. Longest mother trucking 15 minutes I've ever witnessed.

:lmao:

you got all that right
they crack me up sometimes about how the gop is dead dead, hated hated..and I guess we are suppose to believe the Democrats are alive alive alive and loved loved loved

:eusa_shhh:Well thats the consequences of being BRAINWASHED. Just hope the left comes out of it one day. What a shame.

Of course it was fraud. Many districts reported zero votes for Romney. That is impossible on any statistical analysis. Mere error would result in at least a few votes.
Blacks have been bought and paid for by the Democrats.

I'm so embarrassed for you. There were many precincts that recorded zero votes for Obama too. They are not proof of fraud for the Romney . They are proof that in some precints there were no Obama supporters who voted on that day.

Of course it was fraud. Many districts reported zero votes for Romney. That is impossible on any statistical analysis. Mere error would result in at least a few votes.
Blacks have been bought and paid for by the Democrats.

I'm so embarrassed for you. There were many precincts that recorded zero votes for Obama too. They are not proof of fraud for the Romney . They are proof that in some precints there were no Obama supporters who voted on that day.

Link?

In 2010 the full blitz hate and fear distortions of "Obamacare" swept Republicans into office across the nation and the GOP had made sure that the census taken in that year required an actual count of persons, knowing that such would not be an accurate representation of our population. All of which allowed the GOP to create safe districts for Republicans who now have a small but important majority in the H. of Rep. and hold many Governorships and majorities in state legislative bodies.

Their strategy worked, but like the Democrats who swept in a Majority in the H. of Rep in 2007, the R's overreached. Hence, they are now 'enjoying' the low approval rating.

not too worry, ObamaCare is not even set up yet, after THREE friggen years... but it will hit the people right in the face soon enough..then they can decide if it was fear distortions as you like to call it

We will see. Of course there will continue to be distortions put forth by the monied interests who are protecting their turf at the expense of The People, and ideologues and low information voters, but that is to be expected.

That we disagree is not unexpected; had you read the Time special report "Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us" (March 4, 2013 issue) you might understand. That you didn't is also not unexpected.

All one has to do is look to Massachusetts to see the problems and raising expenses of debt surrounding a government run health care system..... the example is already there like the writing on the wall.

From there we can truly see that "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result". (no it will be different THIS time around :lol:..... yeah right)

Last edited:

All one has to do is look to Massachusetts to see the problems and raising expenses of debt surrounding a government run health care system..... the example is already there like the writing on the wall.

From there we can truly see that "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result". (no it will be different THIS time around lol)

That's your opinion. Now show us how "the problems and raising expenses of debt" of their government health care system is damaging Massachusetts. Your word is not good enough.

Yet if one were to survey the posts on this forum, one might conclude that ultra conservatives were mainstream, a concept many self-described conservatives who post here daily actually believe.

I believe that most of the members of this board who fit this mold will eschew the link, for denial is a powerful emotion;

and I and anyone who criticizes the ultra conservative dogma are immediately attacked and labeled a libtard or a RINO.

Introspection is not something those on the right ever seem to utilize and that may explain the decline of the Republican brand.

Seems as if my opening remarks were prescient.

:cuckoo:And it seems anytime the left are attacked they point the finger at Bush.

So Obama did expand the war in Afghanistan, which was necessary because Bill Clinton refused to prosecute al Qaeda.
So you admit the Democrats did control the Congress for the period immediately preceeding the economic crash.
Points admitted, battle won.

Points admitted, battle won? Get out the "Mission Accomplished" banner and put on your flight suit. :razz: A conservative has decided that he "won". :clap2:

Forum List

Back