The Obama Boom

The Treasury gets that money by taxing productive people. This leaves less money for private business to hire people they otherwise would have.
Debunked countless times. Taxing people more does not make them hire less people than they need.

It's right there in the OP, Short Bus:

He raised taxes on high incomes, especially at the very top, where average tax rates rose by about six and a half percentage points after 2012, a step that critics claimed would destroy incentives. And he enacted a health reform that went into full effect in 2014, amid claims that it would have catastrophic effects on employment.

Yet none of the dire predicted consequences of these policies have materialized. It’s not just that overall job creation in the private sector — which was what Mr. Obama was supposedly killing — has been strong. More detailed examinations of labor markets also show no evidence of predicted ill effects. For example, there’s no evidence that Obamacare led to a shift from full-time to part-time work, and no evidence that the expansion of Medicaid led to large reductions in labor supply.

You FAIL so hard!
4i6Ckte.gif

The Treasury gets that money by taxing productive people. This leaves less money for private business to hire people they otherwise would have.
Debunked countless times. Taxing people more does not make them hire less people than they need.

It's right there in the OP, Short Bus:

He raised taxes on high incomes, especially at the very top, where average tax rates rose by about six and a half percentage points after 2012, a step that critics claimed would destroy incentives. And he enacted a health reform that went into full effect in 2014, amid claims that it would have catastrophic effects on employment.

Yet none of the dire predicted consequences of these policies have materialized. It’s not just that overall job creation in the private sector — which was what Mr. Obama was supposedly killing — has been strong. More detailed examinations of labor markets also show no evidence of predicted ill effects. For example, there’s no evidence that Obamacare led to a shift from full-time to part-time work, and no evidence that the expansion of Medicaid led to large reductions in labor supply.

You FAIL so hard!
4i6Ckte.gif
So if you raised taxes on businesses they would still have all the money they need to hire additional people?
LOL!
Average household income is lower than it was the day Bush left office, fool-face. That's because all those "jobs" are paying less than the ones they replaced.

And I'm STILL waiting to hear an explanation from you why the Obama Administration came up with "jobs created or saved"!
I already answered that question.

Tell me: why did baseball statisticians come up with WAR - Wins Above Replacement - a few years ago?

No you didn't answer that question...you made a rather pathetic attempt to dodge that question but you've never come close to answering it!

It's a simple question, Synth...why did the Obama Administration feel compelled to replace the "jobs created" statistic...with "jobs created or saved"? I've maintained that it was done in an attempt to "muddy the water" so that the American people wouldn't know how few jobs you liberals created with your almost 800 billion in stimulus! Would you like to give me some OTHER reason for them to do so?
They created it for the same reason baseball statisticians created WAR.

And why was that? What possible reason could they have created it, when we already have hits, RBI, runs scored, and batting average?

Awesome! I'm hoping it goes down another 1,000, as I want to buy a stock that will go down a ways, then come right back.
This flies in the face of G5000s crying about the GOP being the ones hoping for a decline
Well, they hope so for political reasons only.

I am very secure in President Obama (praise be unto Him!) political legacy, and know that if the DOW goes down for a week or two, it will come right back due to the confidence in his handling of the economy.

I'm hoping for it purely for short-term financial gain. :)

So if you raised taxes on businesses they would still have all the money they need to hire additional people?
It's already been proven! Do you not even read the OPs that you mouth off about? Apparently not.
You clearly do not understand what "proof" means.
It was inevitable that jobs would recover after the recession, regardless of what Obama did. But his policies have produced the weakest recovery in history. The jobs created are largely low paying and part time jobs.

Awesome! I'm hoping it goes down another 1,000, as I want to buy a stock that will go down a ways, then come right back.
This flies in the face of G5000s crying about the GOP being the ones hoping for a decline
Well, they hope so for political reasons only.

I am very secure in President Obama (praise be unto Him!) political legacy, and know that if the DOW goes down for a week or two, it will come right back due to the confidence in his handling of the economy.

I'm hoping for it purely for short-term financial gain. :)
The Dow has been declining for months, based on confidence in his ability to handle the economy.

It's already been proven! Do you not even read the OPs that you mouth off about? Apparently not.
It was inevitable that jobs would recover after the recession, regardless of what Obama did. But his policies have produced the weakest recovery in history. The jobs created are largely low paying and part time jobs.
I know what proof is: something you have none of.

If you have evidence higher taxes kept businesses from hiring, post your proof.

I know what proof is: something you have none of.

If you have evidence higher taxes kept businesses from hiring, post your proof.
I knew you didnt know what proof is. No point my posting proof since you dont understand what that is.

Oil is now below $27.
4i6Ckte.gif
If Obama is the reason gas is cheap is it not logical to also blame the decline of the markets on him since oil is a large part of the decline?

Let's see that pretzel boy
Temporary spasms.

Tell me: has cheap ObamaGas™ been a benefit to you and your business?
I don't buy Obama gas. I buy gas that comes from the free market.
How much per gallon for "free market gas"?

Oil is now below $27.
4i6Ckte.gif
If Obama is the reason gas is cheap is it not logical to also blame the decline of the markets on him since oil is a large part of the decline?

Temporary spasms.

Oil is now below $27.
4i6Ckte.gif

Temporary spasms.

You're buying ObamaGas™.

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

Forum List

Back