Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

Bullsh!t!

I have seen people live many years with 100% blocked arteries. Even if Chauvin wasn't the leading cause of death, he still unjustly tortured a non-violent restrained Floyd over an alleged $20 misdemeanor.

But there is not a shadow of doubt among the 12 jurors of Chauvin's peers & the majority of the population that he tortured Floyd to death.

"Three-quarters of American adults agree with the guilty verdict for former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin"
Floyd was trying to kill himself in the back of the squad car so they let him out. Guess he kilt hissef either way

Bullsh!t!

I have seen people live many years with 100% blocked arteries. Even if Chauvin wasn't the leading cause of death, he still unjustly tortured a non-violent restrained Floyd over an alleged $20 misdemeanor.

But there is not a shadow of doubt among the 12 jurors of Chauvin's peers & the majority of the population that he tortured Floyd to death.

"Three-quarters of American adults agree with the guilty verdict for former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin"
That's because the propaganda was very intense. Floyd actually died of an overdose. he wasn't murdered. Cops sometimes get rough with criminals.

Wrong!

Unlike Michael Brown who grabbed officer Darren Wilson's gun & was an unhinged violent danger to citizens & was justifiably put down. George Floyd was restrained & no danger even prior to being restrained. There was NO justification for Chavin to torture Floyd to death.

BLM riots & civil settlement for Michael Brown were wrong & unjust to tax payers. However Chavin was & is a danger to taxpayers, life & property. Keep Chavin in jail like the jury of his peers unanimously stated!

Stop destroying America.

He didn't.

That's because the propaganda was very intense. Floyd actually died of an overdose. he wasn't murdered. Cops sometimes get rough with criminals.
Wrong!

The propaganda came from Trump & you supporters. Trump told police to ruff up their handcuffed suspects like they did when they killed cuffed Freddie Grey.

Trump & his supporters are a danger to America. That's why he was voted out.

Wrong!

The propaganda came from Trump & you supporters. Trump told police to ruff up their handcuffed suspects like they did when they killed cuffed Freddie Grey.

Trump & his supporters are a danger to America. That's why he was voted out.
You on the left filled every space with propaganda and your empty little heads. You couldn't be more incorrect, congratulations

He wasn't guilty of 2nd degree murder. :nono:

Negligent homicide, yes. He knew that dude needed NARCAN and didn't call anyone medical. That's

negligent AF. But yeah, that trial was a sham and a half.

He wasn't guilty of 2nd degree murder. :nono:

Negligent homicide, yes. He knew that dude needed NARCAN and didn't call anyone medical. That's

negligent AF. But yeah, that trial was a sham and a half.

Who in the jury would vote not guilty knowing if they were doxxed, they and their families would be harassed, and possibly killed by the same gangs that destroyed city centers?

After police murdered a shackled Freddie Grey by giving him a rough ride in a paddy wagon Trump told police "When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’" Trump said

We now have evidence that the prosecutors in the George Floyd case and the coroner knew that the police officer restraining the violent criminal, George Floyd, did not murder him and was not the cause of his death………as many people pointed out, but the democrat party needed a reason to riot leading up to the 2024 election…….

Now that this is out in public, should the officers get new trials?

I called Dr. Baker early that morning to tell him about the case and to ask him if he would perform the autopsy on Mr. Floyd,” she explained.

“He called me later in the day on that Tuesday and he told me that there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” Sweasy said, according to the transcript.

“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”
————-
Ellison increased the charge to second-degree murder—again, knowing Chauvin was innocent. Sadly, prosecutorial immunity means that the corrupt individuals who put Chauvin behind bars for the rest of his life will face no consequences for their evil act.

He was murdered.

Get over it.

Who in the jury would vote not guilty knowing if they were doxxed, they and their families would be harassed, and possibly killed by the same gangs that destroyed city centers?
People with integrity and fortitude.

Then I guess there wouldn't have been any need to place a knee on his neck, would there?
I mean, if someone can't breathe, why would there be a need to subdue him? Human beings can't survive without oxygen.
Then don't take a drug that can do that.

Remember your wind pipe is center front.

Outside of the two upper left hand pictures in your post..what do the rest have to do with Floyd's murder?
8 minute video. Last 3+, he's not moving..at all.

What judge in what alternate reality is going to throw out the video as evidence? Answer, none
I agree that nothing will change, but not for the reasons you are listing.

You really are, either ignorant of how things really do work, or. . . like I observed, trolling and gaslighting the forum.

I honestly don't care at this point.

Tougher Than It Is​

Assuming that Floyd didn’t die from the neck compression caused by Chauvin’s knee on the neck for like 8 plus minutes, then at a very minimum, the murder conviction should get tossed.

It is a universal and longstanding principle in the law that you take your victim as you find him.

For example, let's say you get into a bar fight with a person who, unknown to you, has a defect in his skull that makes him lethally vulnerable to a blow to the temple. You punch him in the temple and he dies from that injury.

You get no special consideration because this particular victim died when 99% of the population would have survived that blow easily. You take your victim as you find him.

In the case of George Floyd, his physical infirmities made it likely that he would die from any undue stress of any nature. The cop provided that stress; he died.

End of story.
While true. Floyd put himself in the position to be placed under stress. If the guy in your scenario starts the by punching you in the face and you retaliate…

Forum List

Back