The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us not forget that Zimmerman passed 2 lie detector tests, so most likely his account of the incident is true. Zimm says Martin started taking off quickly before he had even gotten out of his vehicle, got out of the car, not to apprehend Martin but in order to be able to tell the cops where he was. Zimm says he thought he lost him and Martin pops up as he is heading back towards where he was to meet the officers. This is not a manslaughter or murder case if this is all true.

Lie detector tests are very easy to pass.

we can only hope that all 6 jurors hate MSNBC/CNN more than they hate Gefelte Fish Sandwitches! What an ideal way to Spite all of those Bigots on those networks!! NOT GUILTY ! F.U. Chrissy Tingles and Sargeant Schutlz !!!

Ha. On jury selection they all declared to utterly despise MSM/News! Too bias

My concern is that people (jurors) will lean towards a manslaughter verdict because it would be the politically correct thing to do.

Heard somebody give a very good opinion on this. Do you think your mother could put her head on her pillow at night if she sent an innocent man to jail to appease protestors outside? Thought that was a good analogy. I know my mother wouldn't even consider it.

If I was innocent, I would want to be tried by a judge.
If I was guilty, I would want to be tried by a jury.

This judge thought?

Heard somebody give a very good opinion on this. Do you think your mother could put her head on her pillow at night if she sent an innocent man to jail to appease protestors outside? Thought that was a good analogy. I know my mother wouldn't even consider it.

If I was innocent, I would want to be tried by a judge.
If I was guilty, I would want to be tried by a jury.

This judge thought?

A jury would be more apt to get it wrong than a judge.
Even this judge would probably give a "not guilty" verdict because the of the lack of evidence.
Her peers would really be all over her if not.....just like how Roberts had to take the heat from his peers with Obamacare......credibility is won and lost with these kind of decisions.

Let us not forget that Zimmerman passed 2 lie detector tests, so most likely his account of the incident is true. Zimm says Martin started taking off quickly before he had even gotten out of his vehicle, got out of the car, not to apprehend Martin but in order to be able to tell the cops where he was. Zimm says he thought he lost him and Martin pops up as he is heading back towards where he was to meet the officers. This is not a manslaughter or murder case if this is all true.

Lie detector tests are very easy to pass.

Really? Why do people fail them so often on the talk shows all the time?

Being able to have made a better decsion does not make you criminally liable for the results, unless the results are criminal. Also, according to the evidence in the trial so far, zimmerman had given up his pursuit. At that point Martin becomes the pursuer.

An altercation starts when "fighting words" are used, or physical force is initiated. You dont have the right to pop someone following you unless you feel in iminent danger.

Exactly. Martin was home free, but decided he was so angry that he went back and confronted GZ.

Because George was following him. The boy had every right to inquire as to why he was being followed.
But he didnt have the right to hit him. And this business of constantly refering to Trayvon as a "boy" or "child" is getting old. He was 17 and judging by his twitter and facebook was anything BUT an innocent little boy or child.

You do realize, I am sure, that many a seventeen year old has been tried as an adult or crimes they have committed, right?

As to Zimmerman, he made bad choices that led to tragedy. I do not believe he went out that night to kill anyone. I do not fear that he will kill again.

Then he can move in next door to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back