The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you review the tape

the screaming stops before the shot

I did and it happens after the shot.

Lol.

Did not! Did too! Did not! Did too!

Do you two need a time out?

It stops before. I don't know who Jeremy is, but he saw it. Where's Jeremy? Someone get him.

Correct...the day after, George tells the detective that a neighbor came out and that he was yelling for help.... the neighbor said they were calling 911 and GZ said he told them "No help me"...I dont think GZ would lie to the detective with a neighbor or neighbors seeing what went on. GZ at that time didnt know who had seen what...if it didnt happen the way he said, there is a high possibility that it would be refuted by others that could have seen.

Lol.

It stops before. I don't know who Jeremy is, but he saw it. Where's Jeremy? Someone get him.

Correct...the day after, George tells the detective that a neighbor came out and that he was yelling for help.... the neighbor said they were calling 911 and GZ said he told them "No help me"...I dont think GZ would lie to the detective with a neighbor or neighbors seeing what went on. GZ at that time didnt know who had seen what...if it didnt happen the way he said, there is a high possibility that it would be refuted by others that could have seen.

It was about screaming, not yelling. Different pitches.

Lol.

And you, no doubt, were there pitch pipe in hand, goat footed nature god.

434px-Francisco_de_Goya_y_Lucientes_-_Witches%27_Sabbath_-_WGA10007.jpg

And you, no doubt, were there pitch pipe in hand, goat footed nature god.

434px-Francisco_de_Goya_y_Lucientes_-_Witches%27_Sabbath_-_WGA10007.jpg

I have been known to smoke a few pipe fulls in my day.:eusa_angel:

Lol.

who was yelling

Lol.

who was yelling

GZ said that he (GZ) was yelling for help as loud as he could and that the neighbor came out and then went back in and called 911 instead...then you hear yelling/screaming in the background and a gunshot.

He said this to the detective on the next day at the scene. I think it was GZ screaming for help. Martin was on top doing damage....not screaming for help. I think GZ was screaming and at the same time trying to get his gun...Im sure he thought at that time that it was the only way to get the kid to stop. My gut tells me (actually GZ admits it) that Trayvon saw the gun. Maybe Trayvon thought that by slamming his head to the ground would prevent him from grabbing the gun.

who was yelling

GZ said that he (GZ) was yelling for help as loud as he could and that the neighbor came out and then went back in and called 911 instead...then you hear yelling/screaming in the background and a gunshot.

He said this to the detective on the next day at the scene. I think it was GZ screaming for help. Martin was on top doing damage....not screaming for help. I think GZ was screaming and at the same time trying to get his gun...Im sure he thought at that time that it was the only way to get the kid to stop. My gut tells me (actually GZ admits it) that Trayvon saw the gun. Maybe Trayvon thought that by slamming his head to the ground would prevent him from grabbing the gun.

that is what i thought

thanks

who was yelling

Then slamming Z's head to the ground would have been self defense or standing his ground.

who was yelling

Then slamming Z's head to the ground would have been self defense or standing his ground.

soon

soon we will know if the state is going to pursue that

martin used the stand your ground rule --LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back