The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Not interested in the facts, are you? You just want Zimmerman found guilty, regardless.
Again, you have proven yourself being a nut with what you post, Joe.
This isn't a open and shut case, the prosecution hasn't done a very good job with it's presentation and possibly because it isn't an open and shut case and has left a lot of openings for the defense.
As for the young lady, she was uncoachable and had changed her story on a few occasions.....that probably will hurt the prosecution's case. That isn't racism, those are facts and don't confuse the two.
If Zimmerman is guilty, it should be beyond any reasonable doubt, and that hasn't happened yet.
It bothers me that you are sure he's guilty before all the facts are on the table. All for the sake of being fair, when in fact, your being the opposite.

I'm sure he's guilty because Trayvon is dead. I mean, it really doesn't get any simpler than that. There's no reasonable doubt about that. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman killed him.

Because Florida let the gun nuts write the gun laws. That's why we have "reasonable doubt".

And frankly, if the defense strategy is to humiliate a black girl in front of an all-white jury, I'm afraid for the consequences of that.

I'm done with you, Joe, you're just too stupid to have an intelligent conversation. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
they talked about it

another thing to chew on

this last week

from testimony

it was too dark and too rainy to see a few feet

if so how could zimmerman have being following martin

it is much more likely that

martin tuned in on zimmermans flashlight shining around

Perry
Mason
moment

The darkness that this happened in was something that I honed in on from the beginning. I was surprised, through researching it, to find out just how dark that part of the neighborhood was around 7pm. There were no outside lights on in that area, no street lamps, no porch lights, etc. It was really dark. Your eyes would be straining just to see a couple of feet in front of you. Z was using his flashlight to be able to see. M didn't have one. M could very easily have 'followed' Z without being seen or noticed until he was up in Z's face; the element of surprise. That alone could put fear in someone.

I recall when this case first broke, I made some comment about it being dark and got attacked by a pack of wolves claiming that it wasn't all that late, and it was still light. Well, I guess those pics that the brother took, put that to rest. It was VERY dark. There was also a picture of an object that looked like a switchblade knife to me. But if that was discussed in testimony, I was taking a break. Li'l Trayvon may have been armed after all. Not sure what happened to it or if the object was ever analyzed for prints, or if it was just overlooked in the dark.

At some point in the trial yesterday, I wondered if they were working together on this case. I've never seen the defense and prosecution 'help' each other like this before. In this case, it's the prosecution helping the defense. The defense really doesn't need to call anyone to the stand at this point, but I feel they need to get Z up there to tell his side. As long as he doesn't sway the least bit from what he told the police the night of the incident, everything in evidence so far corroborates his account.

i dont think he needs to take the stand

at this point anyway

the ground and pound testimony

please the PA saying that whatever zimmerman did to stop it

probably saved his life

What the hell was that at the end. M O'M charming her panties off? She not only testified logically and as a medical "expert", she made some choice defense up and above statements there at the end.
No she didn't.

She can speak three languages. English is her THIRD...

You?

And it would be great if she could speak just one of them well enough for her court appearance.

we may get more of her

west held her over subject to recall

The more that girl testifies the better it looks for GZ.

West needs to chill some though, as he could easily start looking like some bully deliberately confusing a mental child to try and put up a smoke screen instead of driving toward the Truth of this whole matter.

The jury will resent that kind of gamesmanship but will note things that undermine her credibility if they think she isn't being made the center of the whole trial for completely cynical reasons.

THAT I agree with. Zimmerman acted like a tard. He does not deserve to walk with no punishment. But I also don't think he needs to spend his entire life behind bars.

Zimmerman & the HOA lost the $million+ civil suit to the Martin family because he created the dangerous situation. But Zimmerman acted properly in the fight & shooting. Zimmerman was not harming Martin. Zimmerman clearly indicted he had given up. Zimmerman was retreating. Martin irrationaly escalated the beating of a subdued & retreating person. By law you can shoot even if you started the fight.

Great objective and logical post...hallelujah!! And you cause me to look at something I hadnt thought about. Regardless of who started it, if the guy on the bottom has had enough and is no longer a threat...then who is the aggressor? One is trying to get away and the other is not letting him...hmmmm.

Thanks kiss...something to think about...hadnt really thought about that too much...but youre right...good point.

Or he was just waiting for the second that Martin quit so he could get to his gun and shoot Trayvon... if you believe in the murder conspiracy theory.

i dont think he needs to take the stand

at this point anyway

the ground and pound testimony

please the PA saying that whatever zimmerman did to stop it

probably saved his life

What the hell was that at the end. M O'M charming her panties off? She not only testified logically and as a medical "expert", she made some choice defense up and above statements there at the end.
No she didn't.

oh yes she certainly did

omara:“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

Folgate: “It could have, yes.”

court went into recess til Monday

on that high note

Perry
Mason
moment

The darkness that this happened in was something that I honed in on from the beginning. I was surprised, through researching it, to find out just how dark that part of the neighborhood was around 7pm. There were no outside lights on in that area, no street lamps, no porch lights, etc. It was really dark. Your eyes would be straining just to see a couple of feet in front of you. Z was using his flashlight to be able to see. M didn't have one. M could very easily have 'followed' Z without being seen or noticed until he was up in Z's face; the element of surprise. That alone could put fear in someone.

I recall when this case first broke, I made some comment about it being dark and got attacked by a pack of wolves claiming that it wasn't all that late, and it was still light. Well, I guess those pics that the brother took, put that to rest. It was VERY dark. There was also a picture of an object that looked like a switchblade knife to me. But if that was discussed in testimony, I was taking a break. Li'l Trayvon may have been armed after all. Not sure what happened to it or if the object was ever analyzed for prints, or if it was just overlooked in the dark.

It's a good thing Joe Manalo took all those pictures. They put to rest all the comments that George wasn't injured during the fight. And that it was still light at the time.

Oh, and I did enjoy how that one witness, Goode I believe, said 'I thought we weren't supposed to speculate.' :clap2:

That must have been an aha moment for the Trayvonites.

Perry
Mason
moment

It's the other way around.

How could that be?

I have a question. Do the parents have to give the money back at the end of this?

LOL. Wouldn't that be nice.

They already spent it on Z's clothes.

Trayvon's parents spent their settlement on George's clothes?

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

No she didn't.

oh yes she certainly did

omara:“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

Folgate: “It could have, yes.”

court went into recess til Monday

on that high note

Speculation. She was not there.

If a frog had wings he would not bump his ass when he landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back