The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The darkness that this happened in was something that I honed in on from the beginning. I was surprised, through researching it, to find out just how dark that part of the neighborhood was around 7pm. There were no outside lights on in that area, no street lamps, no porch lights, etc. It was really dark. Your eyes would be straining just to see a couple of feet in front of you. Z was using his flashlight to be able to see. M didn't have one. M could very easily have 'followed' Z without being seen or noticed until he was up in Z's face; the element of surprise. That alone could put fear in someone.

I recall when this case first broke, I made some comment about it being dark and got attacked by a pack of wolves claiming that it wasn't all that late, and it was still light. Well, I guess those pics that the brother took, put that to rest. It was VERY dark. There was also a picture of an object that looked like a switchblade knife to me. But if that was discussed in testimony, I was taking a break. Li'l Trayvon may have been armed after all. Not sure what happened to it or if the object was ever analyzed for prints, or if it was just overlooked in the dark.

It's a good thing Joe Manalo took all those pictures. They put to rest all the comments that George wasn't injured during the fight. And that it was still light at the time.

And it's good Z was wearing red and not black. There is some level playing field going on here.

We're getting to the It Is What It Is part now.

[

I'm done with you, Joe, your just too stupid to have an intelligent conversation. :eusa_eh:

Says the guy who confuses "your" with "you're".

I would rather make a mistake with my spelling than you with somebody's life. :eusa_whistle:

Funny you should mention that.

No matter what happens to Zimmerman as a result of this trial, he's still going to have a life.

The same cannot be said for Trayvon Martin.

I just don't feel like losing dozens of lives in a race riot because the defense attorneys appealled to racism to an all-white jury.

And it would be great if she could speak just one of them well enough for her court appearance.

we may get more of her

west held her over subject to recall

The more that girl testifies the better it looks for GZ.

West needs to chill some though, as he could easily start looking like some bully deliberately confusing a mental child to try and put up a smoke screen instead of driving toward the Truth of this whole matter.

The jury will resent that kind of gamesmanship but will note things that undermine her credibility if they think she isn't being made the center of the whole trial for completely cynical reasons.

no he will piece together things from the crump depo

and then recall her

No she didn't.

oh yes she certainly did

omara:“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

Folgate: “It could have, yes.”

court went into recess til Monday

on that high note

Speculation. She was not there.

If a frog had wings he would not bump his ass when he landed.

Doesn't matter. The jury heard it and the Bernster didn't do much about it.

I recall when this case first broke, I made some comment about it being dark and got attacked by a pack of wolves claiming that it wasn't all that late, and it was still light. Well, I guess those pics that the brother took, put that to rest. It was VERY dark. There was also a picture of an object that looked like a switchblade knife to me. But if that was discussed in testimony, I was taking a break. Li'l Trayvon may have been armed after all. Not sure what happened to it or if the object was ever analyzed for prints, or if it was just overlooked in the dark.

It's a good thing Joe Manalo took all those pictures. They put to rest all the comments that George wasn't injured during the fight. And that it was still light at the time.

And it's good Z was wearing red and not black. There is some level playing field going on here.

It is hard to define red in the dark because it looks black then.

Wow so your hatred knows no bounds. LOL about parents who lost their child for walking?

They should have been there and drove him so he didn't have to be out walking after dark.

He had a right to walk at night. I know to a person like you that is a shock but we can walk the same streets you do.

If you are insinuating that I have no tolerance for negligent parents, then you would be correct.

certainly

however goode said it was

the one with lighter skin on the bottom

Speculation time.

If the defense calls DeeDee BooBoo back when they put on their case, do you think West will take her on again, or let M O'M in on the fun?

They should have been there and drove him so he didn't have to be out walking after dark.

He had a right to walk at night. I know to a person like you that is a shock but we can walk the same streets you do.

If you are insinuating that I have no tolerance for negligent parents, then you would be correct.

Parent card played.

Let's leave the mom out of this though. I think she was trying to do the right thing. I think she didn't know what to do with him that's why dad got him.

That's not what I am insinuating? Tell me truthfully what you think about another case in FL.

Florida man pleads not guilty in slaying of teen in loud music dispute - CNN.com

certainly

however goode said it was

the one with lighter skin on the bottom

two things are a for sure now with the jury:

a) Z was on the bottom
b) Z was the one yelling help

it was a monumentally good day yesterday.

What the hell was that at the end. M O'M charming her panties off? She not only testified logically and as a medical "expert", she made some choice defense up and above statements there at the end.
No she didn't.

oh yes she certainly did

omara:“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

Folgate: “It could have, yes.”

court went into recess til Monday

on that high note

I guess most folks on this message board have never been hit or been in a fight before (my experience is related to bar brawls in some really amazing joints with my bands :eusa_angel: and have ducked a flying chair and or jug and or flying body or two but I've been hit as well when I wasn't fast enough to duck :eusa_shhh:)

So none of them get what Zimmerman was going thru.

If you get sucker punched like Z said he was you can't react right away. Then if you start getting your head smashed you are still in a state of shock and there is no doubt that Martin was pounding his head on the ground.

Zimmerman stopped Trayvon the only way he could. I would too. Who wouldn't?

And it would be great if she could speak just one of them well enough for her court appearance.

we may get more of her

west held her over subject to recall

The more that girl testifies the better it looks for GZ.

West needs to chill some though, as he could easily start looking like some bully deliberately confusing a mental child to try and put up a smoke screen instead of driving toward the Truth of this whole matter.

The jury will resent that kind of gamesmanship but will note things that undermine her credibility if they think she isn't being made the center of the whole trial for completely cynical reasons.

Given the absolutely atrocious state of our nation's educational system, it's no wonder Chantel couldn't read. When she can't understand questions and speak legibly, that doesn't always mean she was being bullied. She was taller than most of the people there, nobody was going to bully her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back