The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just make this stuff up as you go, don't you.

So he called the police to report a suspicious person (he'd reported blacks, whites, and hispanics) so he could follow a black man around.

Newsflash...he could follow a black guy around without calling the police and later call him suspicious.

But he called the police instead.

You know the police had been called to Twin Lakes (Zimmeman's neighborhood) 402 times in the last year?

Zimmerman called 9 times in 18 months.

There's another half baked theory out the window.

25 does not make stuff up. I back him totally. He's as objective of a person as you're ever going to find. Really.

Then why does he throw these theories out there as though they were truth incarnate when they are neither supported by the facts of the case nor the evidence.

It seams as though he has made up his mind and let the facts and evidence be damned.

i think he likes to think about other possibilities

not that it matters at this point

all that matters now is what comes out in court

personally i have been studying what happened in martins life

that went so wrong that led him to be there that night

So he called the police to report a suspicious person (he'd reported blacks, whites, and hispanics) so he could follow a black man around.

Newsflash...he could follow a black guy around without calling the police and later call him suspicious.

You know the police had been called to Twin Lakes (Zimmeman's neighborhood) 402 times in the last year?

25 does not make stuff up. I back him totally. He's as objective of a person as you're ever going to find. Really.

Then why does he throw these theories out there as though they were truth incarnate when they are neither supported by the facts of the case nor the evidence.

It seams as though he has made up his mind and let the facts and evidence be damned.
In fairness, I think he tosses turds out there that are a semi plausible alternative that he wants to bring up for discussion. I can dig it, but I think a lot of his conjecture flies in the face of logic.

Now I know a lot of Florida. And lord help you people my dad in law looks like he's getting ready to give us his house in Cocoa....

But someone help me on this particular gated community. Tell me about this place.

I know the area fairly well. I lived in Orlando.....but more importantly, most of my best friends live in Melbourne Beach. I can ask them if you want.

I shoot my revolvers right handed, but with an odd grip that puts most of the recoil in my left palm. If I'm shooting one handed I'll use my left. I mangled the right hand and forearm pretty bad in a motorcycle accident and can feel the screws backing out and the plates buckling after 10 rounds right handed with the 629.

i have been pretty lucky so far

both of my hands are just fine

and shoot equally well with either

I find shooting a handgun left handed awkward. I think it has more to do with which eye to use. A rifle, I have no problem I can shoot equally as well from either side. A rifle kind of automatically decides which eye to use.
Kilt me a bar left handed.

Mine is so stupid.

Well it would make sense to anyone that's old enough to remember Ed Sullivan. My dad bought me this BBgun. My mom bought me a Barbie. My birthday is in August and this is how this moment came to be.

My Baba loved Ed Sullivan and it just happened that Ed had a woman on that her husband spun her on a wheel and shot at her and she lived. It was an Ed Sullivan thing. Don't ask me:eusa_angel:

So my grandmother, my baba thought we should take Barbie out to the end of the driveway and she could spin her and I could shoot at her. I hit the ground and shot from my right.

I learned to fire from my right. Always have from that moment. No idea why. But I can hit the ground running that way so comfy.

In fairness, I think he tosses turds out there that are a semi plausible alternative that he wants to bring up for discussion. I can dig it, but I think a lot of his conjecture flies in the face of logic.

Lol Ernie.....aside from the BM part.....25 looks at all sides. The site that we all came here together from.....??? Well, we could talk BMs......you should have known a few there. I mean, damn. It was bad. I've known 25 for quite awhile.

I do it to try and get people to think out of their natural bias...thats why. My mind is no where near made it up...Im just looking at the possible thoughts of a dead man and not taking the every word of a man up for M2 as the absolute truth.

Im not hear to push a bias or an anger towards the protests of Al and Jessie...I dont let them influence my thinking...I dont see color...I see people. I look at both sides and try to imagine what would be going through their minds at that moment with none of the hindsight information that we are privy too.

I think GZ had every right to be suspicious...why? Because of the recent history of crime in the area...thats enough right there. He spotted someone running through a go between at what just happened to be a house that was burglarized 3 weeks earlier, that he called on btw and prevented and led to the arrest of the individual.

I also think that Trayvon had a right to be concerned with being followed through the complex in the dark and rain...then later on foot when he walked away. I can see the concern that both individuals would have...not just GZs.

I picture myself being a concerned citizen like GZ and on the other hand I picture trayvon being my son and being followed at night.

Now I know a lot of Florida. And lord help you people my dad in law looks like he's getting ready to give us his house in Cocoa....

But someone help me on this particular gated community. Tell me about this place.

I know the area fairly well. I lived in Orlando.....but more importantly, most of my best friends live in Melbourne Beach. I can ask them if you want.

Are you serious? I know Melbourne very well. I used to surf there. There's a point thats killer.
I'm a Ormond Beach baby.

Are you serious? I know Melbourne very well. I used to surf there. There's a point thats killer.
I'm a Ormond Beach baby.

I surf Sabastian....we're gonna get along great!

Ummm you arent too far off...I respect your opinion and will always hear you out....I will also think about what you say and give attention to it. Its the least I can do for someone taking the time to post.

I just ask for the same courtesy. And I get that occasionally on here...however not nearly as much as I would like...lol.

Ummm you arent too far off...I respect your opinion and will always hear you out....I will also think about what you say and give attention to it. Its the least I can do for someone taking the time to post.

I just ask for the same courtesy. And I get that occasionally on here...however not nearly as much as I would like...lol.

I've always done that. I'm the biggest lets throw it at the wall and lets see if it sticks

I just did it way before you got here. Oh and by the way I love you guys. I have no idea where you testa and others have dropped in from but I love you to deathl You guys are into murder and crime. Now I love you forever.

I'm horribly in love with death, murder and crime. YAY other people are as crazy as me.

I do it to try and get people to think out of their natural bias...thats why. My mind is no where near made it up...Im just looking at the possible thoughts of a dead man and not taking the every word of a man up for M2 as the absolute truth.

Im not hear to push a bias or an anger towards the protests of Al and Jessie...I dont let them influence my thinking...I dont see color...I see people. I look at both sides and try to imagine what would be going through their minds at that moment with none of the hindsight information that we are privy too.

I think GZ had every right to be suspicious...why? Because of the recent history of crime in the area...thats enough right there. He spotted someone running through a go between at what just happened to be a house that was burglarized 3 weeks earlier, that he called on btw and prevented and led to the arrest of the individual.

I also think that Trayvon had a right to be concerned with being followed through the complex in the dark and rain...then later on foot when he walked away. I can see the concern that both individuals would have...not just GZs.

I picture myself being a concerned citizen like GZ and on the other hand I picture trayvon being my son and being followed at night.

Fair enough.

I disagree with the lion's share of your theories, not because I wholly believe Zimmerman, but because they cannot be proven.

Martin will live the rest of his life under a specter of doubt.

Both his own, and that of others.

But my interest lies in what can be proven...not what is suspected, or implied, or inferred, or contrived, or construed.

Last edited:

i found a couple of pictures of the scene

not the ones and map

probably the best i will do tonight

you can see however that it starts just short of the T

Photos: Crime scene night of Trayvon Martin shooting - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG

Thanks, buddy...lookin at them now.

list of items found

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/357450/trayvon-martin-documents-ocr.pdf

i was just reading on talkleft

that there is a witness that says the altercation started just west of the T

and moved past his house

I've always done that. I'm the biggest lets throw it at the wall and lets see if it sticks

I just did it way before you got here. Oh and by the way I love you guys. I have no idea where you testa and others have dropped in from but I love you to deathl You guys are into murder and crime. Now I love you forever.

I'm horribly in love with death, murder and crime. YAY other people are as crazy as me.

We're all here from the WAT forum. And, I believe I can speak for us all, we LOVE all of you and this place!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1AaCy-yU9c]Aerosmith - Last Child (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Fair enough.

I disagree with the lion's share of your theories, not because I wholly believe Martin, but because they cannot be proven.

Martin will live the rest of his life under a specter of doubt.

Both his own, and that of others.

But my interest lies in what can be proven...not what is suspected, or implied, or inferred, or contrived, or construed.

Exactly, and some of what GZ says cannot be proven...its his words. Its some of those that I look a little deeper. If its proven, then its a done deal...Im looking at what cant be proven from GZs mouth...ya see?

Like for example...

1) on the 911 call he states that Trayvon is "running" away. Kind of makes it look like Trayvon is caught with his hand in the cookie jar and is someone running from a crime. It even concerned the dispatch.

However, in his interview with Sean Hannity, he clarifies this and says Trayvon wasnt running at all, that he just began walking faster and into the courtyard.

2) When GZ gets out of the car, he appears to be running after tray so as not to lose the location of this "asshole" getting away. His breath changes and his tone changes...when told "we dont you to do that"...he slows down and you can hear the difference in tone and breath and wind on the phone.

However, in his interview with Sean Hannity, he states that he was never running after trayvon when he got out of the car, that it was just the wind on the phone.

Now, I would have been willing to bet that he was running by the sounds on the phone...but GZ categorically denies that and says he was never running. Not a big deal, but you can see how some things are not always as they seem. Also, do you believe your ears or his words 4 months later in an interview? Sometimes you have to put pieces together and come to your own conclusions.

Last edited:
Wrong again, ronpaulitician.

How so? How many so-called 'White Hispanics' have you ever met?

There are light skinned hispanics and dark skinned hispanics. It's a legitimate term.

Hispanics are considered "white" in the US census and has nothing to do with whether they are light skinned or dark skinned. They are considered caucasians and caucasians are "white".
The term Hispanic deals with ethnicity, not race. GZ is Hispanic, ergo, white, but he is not "Anglo". Perhaps if those who are on GZ's side would have known that just because his name was Zimmerman that he was not "anglo", but was "Hispanic" - they may have remained neutral on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back