The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether an expert witness will bring it up or not, or whether the judge would allow it . . .

Does smoking marijuana cause aggression?

In general, after using marijuana a person experiences a sedating effect, which makes the drug less likely to cause violence in users than other substances such as alcohol and stimulants (e.g., amphetamines and cocaine).

However, sometimes when marijuana is used it can cause fear, anxiety, panic or paranoia, which can result in an aggressive outburst. For most people, however, once the effects of the drug wear off, their behaviour gradually improves.

Studies show that violence can occur more often among people who use marijuana regularly, rather than those who use it occasionally or not at all. It is unclear why this is the case, but it may be because people with violent tendencies can also have a range of other psychosocial problems and are therefore more likely to use marijuana. marijuana is also part of the illegal drug market, which may increase the chances of violence occurring in some social interactions.

Research also shows that marijuana users who commit violent acts usually have a history of violence before they start using the drug.

In addition, when people are withdrawing from marijuana they can be irritable, which can lead to abusive or aggressive behaviour.

- See more at: Marijuana: Factsheets: Aggression

ROFL four neggs on one thread by Sunshine. What's wrong this time Sunshine?

I disagreed with your posts all more than 48 hours apart. I said that.

I'm not complaining about your negg Sunshine. I'm asking what you are complaining about.

can you not tell the difference? You can't be that far gone.

I said above that GZ is not competent enough to determine that TM was probably still lurking. And not competent enough to pull the gun before TM got too close. GZ is so hopeless he probably did think TM ran away. To that instead of responding to my post, like someone with the guts to discuss a topic. You negged me ... again. For four neggs that you have yet to explain, I think I've earned the right to ask why. So far near as I can tell you just can't read. That or you get ticked every time I say something in support of GZ's defense. Which I find really odd since you pretend to be a GZ supporter.

You're totally hooked on the trial now.

laughing out loud.

He would have a vested interest, like any freedom loving American

I honestly think i'm waiting to see if we have another OJ event. I watched that damn thing religiously and was stunned by the verdict. I learned things

I have faith in this jury. ;-)

In any event, it only takes one to disagree and it's a mistrial and the state won't do this again. This is a political "statement". One time shot.

Last edited:
You're totally hooked on the trial now.

laughing out loud.

I honestly think i'm waiting to see if we have another OJ event. I watched that damn thing religiously and was stunned by the verdict. I learned things

Conviction or acquittal? I think it would be an OJ event if he were convicted because Zimmerman is clearly not guilty.

The jury might have to get a poker game going so it looks like they are taking their time deliberating.

I have faith in this jury. ;-) ;-)

In any event, it only takes one to disagree and it's a mistrial and the state won't do this again. This is a political "statement". One time shot.

that's all the excuse that's needed for a riot

Yeah, I was a bit naive at that time. It was shocking to me as to how far those who hate will go

At that time? I was so naïve last year.

Maybe I'll just never get over being naïve and shocked.

Maybe everyone forgot about this and didn't realize there was going to be a trial for it until I brought it up on usmb.

lol

ROFL four neggs on one thread by Sunshine. What's wrong this time Sunshine?

I disagreed with your posts all more than 48 hours apart. I said that.

I'm not complaining about your negg Sunshine. I'm asking what you are complaining about.

can you not tell the difference? You can't be that far gone.

I said above that GZ is not competent enough to determine that TM was probably still lurking. And not competent enough to pull the gun before TM got too close. GZ is so hopeless he probably did think TM ran away. To that instead of responding to my post, like someone with the guts to discuss a topic. You negged me ... again. For four neggs that you have yet to explain, I think I've earned the right to ask why. So far near as I can tell you just can't read. That or you get ticked every time I say something in support of GZ's defense. Which I find really odd since you pretend to be a GZ supporter.

What don't you understand about the word 'disagree'?

Maybe everyone forgot about this and didn't realize there was going to be a trial for it until I brought it up on usmb.

lol

It's Al Sharpton's goal in life to make people aware of the black man's problem. Everyone knew. Cops lie and blacks get screwed.

Sarah is black.

WTF?

Ignorance is colorblind.

You and Sunshine are trolls. Go play pretend lawyers together, I don't care what either of you think.

No honey. You actually are just massively ignorant.

You add almost nothing of substance.

You share your baseless opinions predicated on your boundless bias.

You are impervious to being educated (remedially or otherwise). Like a rock. You are that dense and immune to being informed.

Try to get it though your completely biased ingnorant head. The STATE has to PROVE guilt. It is not an assumption that has any effect. Even your firm (ignorant) belief in his guilt doesn't make it so.

The STATE has not proved it. And if the jury is smart, they will quickly tell you as much in their verdict.

You are a troll and a nasty little biased troll at that, but your disregard for fairness and evidence will not impact the case against GZ. For, thank God, YOU are not on the jury. I pray you are never on ANY jury.

Yeah, I was a bit naive at that time. It was shocking to me as to how far those who hate will go

At that time? I was so naïve last year.

Maybe I'll just never get over being naïve and shocked.

I just luv livin' where the GPS can't find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back