The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A jury charge for lesser included offenses is not unusual, she could allow them to consider manslaughter but also varying degrees of assault. She also will instruct that these charges can only be considered if the jury fails to believe the claim of self defense.

Last edited:
It's certainly is funny to have a bunch of racist bigots call me a bigot! :lol:
Who is "we"; a bunch of bigots with a racial chip on their shoulders. The fact is clear that you can only spout baseless lies and can't back up one iota of it! Responding to racist people on threads started by them, now suddenly makes me a "racist"? Wow, seek help, it's really pathological on your part!

Except racists arent calling you anything.

Lessor included are usually attached. They don't have to happen at the start of the trial. The defense has objected, but she will attach them more than likely. However, if the state hasn't proved beyond a reasonable doubt that GZ wasn't acting in self-defense, and the jury finds GZ's story even remotely plausible they are required by law to acquit on all charges.

Does anyone realize that if the jury believes that GZ is even somewhat plausible that they have to acquit? Does anyone realize that by the State flipping it's position from GZ was on top to now we believe it could have been GZ on bottom is the absolute definition of reasonable doubt? If there is any reasonable doubt whatsoever that the jury must acquit?

I can tell by some people's posts that they don't really follow the trial very closely and are filling in holes with their assumptions. Nobody can prove what happened up to the point where John Good found TM on top of GZ with GZ screaming for help, except that TM started the conversation. Every piece of physical evidence, including the presence of any injuries on GZ supports GZ's story is plausible. Plausible even a little means you can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Because this is all that can be proved, nobody's assumptions or assertions outside of these events is relevant.

By all rational standards, the jury has to acquit Zimmerman.

The problem is we aren't living in a rational world anymore.

Please note: The fact that self defense creates reasonable doubt for all lesser charges is being completely ignored by those who want to see him charged with lesser charges.

That's if the jury ultimately feels that way.

Your powers of deduction are exceptional. I simply cant allow you to waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation!

If you plead Not Guilty under a Second Degree Murder Charge, then the Double Jeopardy Clause of the Constitution protects you from being charged with a different crime for the SAME offense (cause), which is clarified by the Sixth Amendment clause "...to be informed of the nature and CAUSE of the accusations..."

It also doesn't matter if the DJ and the Sixth Amendment has been ignored or violated by the courts themselves in previous cases, no more than Jim Crow was legal after the passage of the 13, 14 and 15th Amendments, ignoring the spirit of those provisions.

Pull those threads up and back up your bullshit. LOL, you don't even know my ethnicity! :lol:

I know your posting history from another forum.. and if it was raced based, you were shit knuckle deep in it.. everyone knows that about you and MARC ATL. Are you really that stoopid to think we all don't see through this? I really don't give a damn that you're a racist and pimp divide for whatever reasons you may think are justified. What I do care about is that you and this Administration have perpetuated racial tensions along the lines of the color of skin. That is the very definition of racism. Whereas I use to be color blind, I am very aware now of the black rage and anger that exists out here toward white people.. you and those like you have stirred that angry pot until it now boils over in a murderous rage.. so look in the mirror when you're looking to blame someone for the death of a boy who went looking for trouble and found it.

It's certainly is funny to have a bunch of racist bigots call me a bigot! :lol:
Who is "we"; a bunch of bigots with a racial chip on their shoulders. The fact is clear that you can only spout baseless lies and can't back up one iota of it! Responding to racist people on threads started by them, now suddenly makes me a "racist"? Wow, seek help, it's really pathological on your part!

You're the only one here who thinks any one of us called you a bigot.

What difference does it make that Zimmerman was on the bottom. If he was winning the fight he would not have shot martin. He lost the fight and killed an unarmed teen. Simple really.

Exactly our point. If he didnt have to defend himself, he wouldn't have shot him. the fact that Trayvon was on top shows that he had to defend himself.

I think Zimmerman should go down for murder, but I don't think the judge should be allowed to ask the jury to consider lesser charges.

The prosecution should have made that request earlier, before the trial. If they want new charges, they should be charging him again, which they can't.

Thankfully, our justice system requres actual evidence and not just what you think.

Did you even read what I said?

I think Zimmerman should go down for murder, but I don't think the judge should be allowed to ask the jury to consider lesser charges.

The prosecution should have made that request earlier, before the trial. If they want new charges, they should be charging him again, which they can't.

Thankfully, our justice system requres actual evidence and not just what you think.

Did you even read what I said?

Yes. That's why I said thankfully our justice system requires evidence rather than just what you think to determine a man guilty of murder.

Has anyone else noticed that every expert witness on recreation cites John Good's testimony as the most reliable and their starting point?

What did Good testify to? Was it that TM was on top of GZ pounding him and that GZ was screaming for help?

Didn't all forensic evidence support this testimony too?

Do you think this will be lost on the jury?

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that every expert witness on recreation cites John Good's testimony as the most reliable and their starting point?

What did Good testify to? Was it that TM was on top of GZ pounding him and that GZ was screaming for help?

Didn't all forensic evidence support this testimony too?

Do you think this will be lost on the jury?

If the jury is taking this seriously. No. But juries are fickle.

No. IMO the negligence was chasing his suspect in the rain at night. I'm a hunter, you don't go after a living thing while armed unless you intend to shoot it. Negligent homicide.

:rolleyes:

Yeah well apparently they can't charge him with negligent involuntary manslaughter because they went for voluntary homicide. Nutz. The original investigator told them involuntary. The prosecution overshot. Now he goes free with the self defense argument based on the beating TM gave him.

he is not out of the woods yet

there is going to a shopping list of lesser charges to choose from

Do people purposely follow someone who is trying to avoid them and ask them for directions? If someone follows me and I try to avoid them and then they leave their vehicle in order to confront me, a rational person would see that there's a potential threat and either have a flight or fight response.

There are plenty of people who start fights (like zimmerman did) and get their asses kicked.

Once again this demonstrates the way that you , templar, and the rest of your bigoted cohorts, lie and try to make an incorrect pretext about what someone "thinks" or "feels". Show me a post where I stated this bunk that you posted: "You just don't like it that Zimmerman wanted to do something about the break ins around that area. Crime is ok with you as long as it is done by a certain group of people..." . Good luck in trying to find a post of mine back up another one of your lies, you fucking idiot matthew.

Thanks for the laugh............................asshole. :lol:

This is truly excellent commentary.

And 5 minutes later, he gets reported:

Well, pheonix has been reported. I suggest the rest of you keep your distance.

You're a little like the Zim man, trying to control everyone through intimidation and threat of official action and take away what little freedom they have. That's BS. Welcome to the police state and all its little tentacles.

What difference does it make that Zimmerman was on the bottom. If he was winning the fight he would not have shot martin. He lost the fight and killed an unarmed teen. Simple really.

Exactly our point. If he didnt have to defend himself, he wouldn't have shot him. the fact that Trayvon was on top shows that he had to defend himself.

the state went down a new road today

that martin while on top of zimmerman

was trying to escape

the state went down a new road today

that martin while on top of zimmerman

was trying to escape

and of course in his attempt to escape, his fist just happened to fall onto Zimmermans face and throw his head against the ground.

Last edited:
No. I think you're a pathetic fucking loser, flinging crap comments that contradict each other with no foundation other than your "feelings."

Nobody's perfect, and people make mistakes. That shows I'm human unlike how you come off in your personal attack.

How does one mistake all of a sudden make my comments contradict? That doesn't even make sense.

No, your mistake was posting here at all.

Eliminate dissension altogether? Like how the Nazis operated?

Do people purposely follow someone who is trying to avoid them and ask them for directions? If someone follows me and I try to avoid them and then they leave their vehicle in order to confront me, a rational person would see that there's a potential threat and either have a flight or fight response.

There are plenty of people who start fights (like zimmerman did) and get their asses kicked.

Once again this demonstrates the way that you , templar, and the rest of your bigoted cohorts, lie and try to make an incorrect pretext about what someone "thinks" or "feels". Show me a post where I stated this bunk that you posted: "You just don't like it that Zimmerman wanted to do something about the break ins around that area. Crime is ok with you as long as it is done by a certain group of people..." . Good luck in trying to find a post of mine back up another one of your lies, you fucking idiot matthew.

Thanks for the laugh............................asshole. :lol:

This is truly excellent commentary.

And 5 minutes later, he gets reported:

Well, pheonix has been reported. I suggest the rest of you keep your distance.

You're a little like the Zim man, trying to control everyone through intimidation and threat of official action and take away what little freedom they have. That's BS. Welcome to the police state and all its little tentacles.

You'll live. :fu:

Can you be a lawyer and not understand what "overruled" means?

Can you be a citizen and not understand that, even in court, you do not have to answer any questions you chose not to?

It was a matter of procedure and process. A Judge is allowed to inquire on those matters

Not true. Once the lawyer said that the client was not going to testify the case was closed and the judge was obligated to move on. There is no way any court will ever reverse a case because the defendant later argues that he wanted to testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back