The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a matter of procedure and process. A Judge is allowed to inquire on those matters

Not true. Once the lawyer said that the client was not going to testify the case was closed and the judge was obligated to move on. There is no way any court will ever reverse a case because the defendant later argues that he wanted to testify.

Yea but it was her court. :cool: It sucks sometimes but Judges have a lot of leeway with regards to how they manage their courtroom. She was requesting verification for the record that the defendant did not want to testify from his own mouth. His attorneys were present. She didn't violate his rights.

Was she unprofessional? I don't know every major trial in my lifetime has seemed like a circus and the judges have played a big role in them all. Maybe all Judges act this way. Or maybe it's because of the pressure they're under.

Judges should get bitch slapped every time they abuse someone just because they are in their court.

Eliminate dissension altogether? Like how the Nazis operated?

Here, we eliminate stupidity. Big difference.

I like it that when he makes a mistake in his recollection, and someone calls him on it he calls them Nazis.

Here we go again. LOL

I didn't call anyone a Nazi.

I'm going to have to start grading.

However, when GZ makes a mistake on some unimportant detail he calls him a murderer, sociopath, loser.

I have consistently said he looks like a serial killer, although those statements stood by itself so that doesn't make any sense and looks like you're fabricating there.

Again, I didn't call him a loser and never felt that way. I was wondering if there was anyone that thought GZ was anything but a hero and I used "loser" as an arbitrary middle ground.

Worst part is, he will never see that comparison as valid, and have some smart ass retort that makes no sense and less factual evidence.

Since your last sentence didn't make any sense, I have to conclude you're rambling here. I grade this paper a D. LOL

It's all in their head...all of it. They are projecting all their fear, hatred and bigotry unto Trayvon Martin.

What that dumb broad just vomitted out of her mouth was nothing but racist rage and venom that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Trayvon/Zimmerman case.

I'll bite. What fear, hatred or bigotry has been projected onto Trayvon?

NOOOOO!!!! Don't kick Al Sharpton's hive! I've been noticing him stalking the board so I thought he was going to shoot me while I'm unarmed just for drinking a new castle.

I like it that when he makes a mistake in his recollection, and someone calls him on it he calls them Nazis.

Here we go again. LOL

However, when GZ makes a mistake on some unimportant detail he calls him a murderer, sociopath, loser.

I have consistently said he looks like a serial killer, although those statements stood by itself so that doesn't make any sense and looks like you're fabricating there.

Again, I didn't call him a loser and never felt that way. I was wondering if there was anyone that thought GZ was anything but a hero and I used "loser" as an arbitrary middle ground.

Worst part is, he will never see that comparison as valid, and have some smart ass retort that makes no sense and less factual evidence.

Since your last sentence didn't make any sense, I have to conclude you're rambling here. I grade this paper a D. LOL

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Point proven thanks.

Crazy Scot -

The lawyers have all gone to bed so I'll attempt a quick 'spanation of what I think happens next.

The State thinks it may want to call one rebuttal witness. It's an ATF agent who arrested GZ 8 years ago on assault charges. But the charges were reduced, GZ completed some anger management classes, and the charges were dropped. If they call him, then the defense can question him. They will probably not call him and will not present a rebuttal case. If no rebuttal by State, then no surrebuttal by defense. Done with testimony.

The lawyers are set to convene at 9AM tomorrow to discuss jury instructions. At 1PM the State will present their closing argument by Bernie. Friday morning the defense will present their closing by Mark O'Mara followed by a final rebuttal argument by John Guy for the State. Then the jury gets to deliberate.

Hope that helped answer your questions. Which, I'm sorry, I have now forgotten. Too long a day.......

:night:

Is Guy going to mount his inflatable again?

i wonder if the judge remembered defense witness Olivia Bertalan

she should she sentenced the guy that broke into her home

to 5 years in prison

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpd3VQgkKIQ&feature=youtu.be]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL HOME INVASION BERTALAN 7.10.13 Pt.15 - YouTube[/ame]

So you don't think that following someone who is trying to avoid you is harassment? How did he keep his distance when he got out of his truck to follow Martin? How was Martin allegedly "acting weird", walking down the street?

No that is not harassment. I'd suggest learning the legal definitions of these things before spouting more shit.
Martin had run off. Zimmerman got out of his truck to see which way he went. Martin was walking on the grass, peering into houses and such. He wasnt walking like someone wanting to gt out of the rain.
So ZImmerman did not harass Martin. You made that up.

I've noticed the less intelligent posters here tend to fill in gaps in their own knowledge with words, terms, and descriptions that aren't in evidence but represent merely their own feelings. It marks them as having inferior intelligence.

Where's the evidence and testimony that supports his alleged "peering into houses"? Where's the evidence and testimony that supports that he wasn't "walking like someone who wants to get out of the rain"?
Let me help you...there is none. You wanna know why? It's all in their bigoted heads.

Anybody going to be in the southeast this weekend? I don't have any riot plans nailed down yet. If anyone wants to meet up in a gentrification zone in a majority black city and watch from the roof tops as section 8 houses burn I'm available.

Not true. Once the lawyer said that the client was not going to testify the case was closed and the judge was obligated to move on. There is no way any court will ever reverse a case because the defendant later argues that he wanted to testify.

Yea but it was her court. :cool: It sucks sometimes but Judges have a lot of leeway with regards to how they manage their courtroom. She was requesting verification for the record that the defendant did not want to testify from his own mouth. His attorneys were present. She didn't violate his rights.

Was she unprofessional? I don't know every major trial in my lifetime has seemed like a circus and the judges have played a big role in them all. Maybe all Judges act this way. Or maybe it's because of the pressure they're under.

Judges should get bitch slapped every time they abuse someone just because they are in their court.

Lot's of people should be bitch slapped for things that they do. I like to think they all do eventually. Probably everyone in that courtroom needs to get bitch slapped.

Let me help you...there is none. You wanna know why? It's all in their bigoted heads.

You're going to claim there is none despite the fact that it's been cited the last few pages?

You might not believe the evidence, but the evidence exists. Pretending there is none is just dishonest.

Last edited:
Anybody going to be in the southeast this weekend? I don't have any riot plans nailed down yet. If anyone wants to meet up in a gentrification zone in a majority black city and watch from the roof tops as section 8 houses burn I'm available.

LOL Pete, I live close to Atlanta, THAT is a majorly black city. I have bats and club like staves at my disposal.

And the simple fact is that Zimmerman was stalking Martin. That doesn't look too good to most people, ESPECIALLY women (all the jurers are women) who tend to have a lot more experience with stalkers than men do.

Right.

I do it too. Often we forget, when we remind that he was stalking, that he was doing this with a loaded gun.

Except he wasnt stalking Trayvon. There is a reason stalking wasn't charged. There is absolutely zero evidence to support a stalking charge.

Stalking is never charged when there's someone arrested for murder. Stalking is something that would be charged by itself when there's no killing.

I'll admit that saying he was stalking is a little bit of a stretch, but since no one has come up with a better word to describe it, I use it. He was ALMOST stalking, so close to it as to be indecipherable. Well you get the idea.

LOL Pete, I live close to Atlanta, THAT is a majorly black city. I have bats and club like staves at my disposal.

That would be great. Should we invite MarcATL to join, or do you think he will be busy securing domestic goods for absolute bargain prices?

Here we go again. LOL

Point proven thanks.

It's despicable to try to skew someone's words, and I'll defend my words in each instance.

Right.

I do it too. Often we forget, when we remind that he was stalking, that he was doing this with a loaded gun.

Except he wasnt stalking Trayvon. There is a reason stalking wasn't charged. There is absolutely zero evidence to support a stalking charge.

Stalking is never charged when there's someone arrested for murder. Stalking is something that would be charged by itself when there's no killing.

I'll admit that saying he was stalking is a little bit of a stretch, but since no one has come up with a better word to describe it, I use it. He was ALMOST stalking, so close to it as to be indecipherable. Well you get the idea.

Stalking is following and going to a place or location the person is, and coming into close proximity to where they are in that location. It becomes a crime only if you don't stop.

There isn't a better word or way to describe it. He wasn't stalking. He was survielling.

Here we go again. LOL

Point proven thanks.

It's despicable to try to skew someone's words, and I'll defend my words in each instance.

In other words you'll defend your right to be stupid. Hey, nobody's stopping you.

Can you be a citizen and not understand that, even in court, you do not have to answer any questions you chose not to?

It was a matter of procedure and process. A Judge is allowed to inquire on those matters

This was discussed on Greta Van Sustern's show--some relief from the embarassing display taking place on HLN.

According to Greta the judge should have waited until the defense rested-- in case the remaining witnesses bombed. Others felt she was rushing due process throughout the trial.

Greta was right and you don't have to have a law degree to understand why. It is literally impossible for a defendant and his attorney to know whether or not the defendant's testimony is required until all witnesses have given their testimony. When Zimmerman's attorney informed the judge that he was not finished presenting his case, the judge should have apologized and waited until the defense told her they had no more witnesses. The judge's conduct was preposterous.

Lot's of people should be bitch slapped for things that they do. I like to think they all do eventually. Probably everyone in that courtroom needs to get bitch slapped.

Better start watching out with the bitch slap shit. Trayvon thought he had an easy bitch.

I like it that when he makes a mistake in his recollection, and someone calls him on it he calls them Nazis. However, when GZ makes a mistake on some unimportant detail he calls him a murderer, sociopath, loser.

When an argument fails or is failing, the only thing the person has left is minutial details to prop his failure up.

The Devil tries to find the slightest of mistakes too. How's his company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back