🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent Palestinians are being murdered by Israeli snipers and you're worried about a fence?

Israeli's are just pure evil.

FFS. I'm not worried about a FENCE. I'm worried for the lives of the people behind that fence when there are people with knives and guns and firebombs coming to kill them. How many times have I said to you in the past two days that the safety and security of Israeli and Jewish lives is of primary importance.

Don't you DARE lecture me on evil. Tell Hamas and the people of Gaza to stand down and stop trying to murder Jews.

You can't do simple math, or prove any of those delusions without succumbing to compulsive lying and call me backwards?

Fact is - the first political tools of Zionism were created as a response to Arab pogroms against their Jewish neighbors in Syria-Palestine. Then Arabs helped Britain invade... now they whine and blame it all on the Jews.

Palestinian mentality.:206:
Are you saying there was no Zionist migration?

No, I'm saying that Zionism was initiated by a wave of Arab Pogroms in Syria-Palestine.
And that Arabs themselves helped British military invasion, for which they've been whining for the last 100 years.

FFS. I'm not worried about a FENCE. I'm worried for the lives of the people behind that fence when there are people with knives and guns and firebombs coming to kill them. How many times have I said to you in the past two days that the safety and security of Israeli and Jewish lives is of primary importance.

Don't you DARE lecture me on evil. Tell Hamas and the people of Gaza to stand down and stop trying to murder Jews.
Yeah, you're definitely evil. You see a Palestinian just standing there and all of a sudden, he drops to the ground after being shot by an Israeli sniper and what do you do? You defend the sniper who just shot an innocent, unarmed civilian. That's evil.

You refuse to deal with Israeli aggression against its neighbors. Israel attacks Syria, Israel attacks Lebanon, Israel attacks Gaza, and you just sit there and make up bullshit excuses for Israeli aggression. That is evil.

You make the Pals life a living hell, but instead of protesting your fucked up fascist government, you tell lies about the Palestinians. That is evil.

Your PM Netanfuckyou, is evil.

Driving Palestinians from their homes at the point of a gun, is evil.

You are not the victim. Bullies never are.

No, I'm saying that Zionism was initiated by a wave of Arab Pogroms in Syria-Palestine.
And that Arabs themselves helped British military invasion, for which they've been whining for the last 100 years.
And Zionists staged their own invasion, by driving out 750,000 Palestinian residents from homes they've been living in for generations, at the point of a gun. That wasn't right. And those people have a right to return.

And Zionists staged their own invasion, by driving out 750,000 Palestinian residents from homes they've been living in for generations, at the point of a gun. That wasn't right. And those people have a right to return.

Arabs initiated the Pogroms against their Jewish neighbors, then helped British invasion.
Now they whine about the consequences.

Arabs have no one to blame but themselves.

The Muslims and Christians of Palestine were living in Palestine peacefully before the European Jewish invasion. The Jewish invasion is the cause of the problems today.

The Muslims and Christians of Palestine were living in Palestine peacefully before the European Jewish invasion. The Jewish invasion is the cause of the problems today.

There was no Jewish invasion.

Your silly tirades won't reinvent history.

If you knew anything about the history of the area, you might understand that the Christians and Jews living under the Dhimmi status wasn't always peaceful.

Yeah, you're definitely evil. You see a Palestinian just standing there and all of a sudden, he drops to the ground after being shot by an Israeli sniper and what do you do? You defend the sniper who just shot an innocent, unarmed civilian. That's evil.

I have never defended a sniper who shot an innocent, unarmed civilian. I have defended snipers who shot hostile, armed invaders intent on killing Jews on the Israeli side of the border. I believe that the people targeted by Israel are hostile, armed invaders intent on killing Jews on the Israeli side of the border. Now, it is fair to argue that I am incorrect in this notion and then proceed to prove me wrong. But it is not fair to call me evil for holding beliefs which I do not, in fact, hold.

All the unarnmed protestors, including the children were killed on the Gaza side of the fence.

That's because the islamic terrorists were prevented from tearing down the fence and invading israeli territory.

The fence was an effective barrier.

Gee-had denied.

Arabs initiated the Pogroms against their Jewish neighbors, then helped British invasion.

From 1837 - 1929 there were no major outbreaks of violence. That all changed with the Zionist migration. Zionists brought in all the hate and racism that kick started all the hostilities.

They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

• - Ahad Ha'am

Now here we are, almost 100 years later and Zionists are still treating the Pals with cruelty and hostility.

Zionists are at fault for all the violence. No doubt about it.

I have never defended a sniper who shot an innocent, unarmed civilian. I have defended snipers who shot hostile, armed invaders intent on killing Jews on the Israeli side of the border. I believe that the people targeted by Israel are hostile, armed invaders intent on killing Jews on the Israeli side of the border. Now, it is fair to argue that I am incorrect in this notion and then proceed to prove me wrong. But it is not fair to call me evil for holding beliefs which I do not, in fact, hold.
What do you call this?

From 1837 - 1929 there were no major outbreaks of violence. That all changed with the Zionist migration. Zionists brought in all the hate and racism that kick started all the hostilities.

They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

• - Ahad Ha'am

Now here we are, almost 100 years later and Zionists are still treating the Pals with cruelty and hostility.

Yeah, the religiously inspired revulsion for Jews and Christians that is enshrined in Islamic ideology has nothing to do with the conflict.

From 1837 - 1929 there were no major outbreaks of violence.

But yet somehow, Palestinian Jews were targeted even when they were uninvolved:

1838 Druze revolt

The 1838 Druze revolt[2][3] was a Druze uprising in Syria against the authority of Ibrahim Pasha and effectively against the Khedivate of Egypt, ruled by Muhammad Ali. The rebellion was led by Druze clans of Mount Lebanon, with an aim to expel the Egyptian forces, under Ibrahim Pasha considering them as infidels. The revolt was suppressed with a bitter campaign by Pasha, after a major Druze defeat in the Wadi al-Taym, and the Egyptian rule effectively restored in Galilee and Mount Lebanon, with a peace agreement signed between the Egyptians and Druze leaders on July 23, 1838. Among the major sites of violence was the city of Safed, where the Jewish community was attacked by Druze rebels in early July 1838

That all changed with the Zionist migration.

What changed with the Zionist immigration is that Jews were relieved from triple taxes and "protection" ransoms to their Arab neighbors.

Q. How many Arab pogroms before any Zionist ever shot a bullet?

Zionists brought in all the hate and racism that kick started all the hostilities.

:whatsign:
The Jews are responsible for all the violence?
That was never used before, where have I heard that? That must be new.

We of course all know about the love and acceptance of the Muslim societies, those bunnies are never responsible for any violence or racism.

amin-al-husseini-quote-arabs-rise-as-one-man-and-fight-for-your-sacred-rights-kill-the-jews-wherever-you-find-haj-amin-al-husseini-59-36-49.jpg

With the Jews clearly indicating their intent to displace the Muslims and Christians, what should the Arabs have done?

Ask for forgiveness for displacing oldest Jewish communities from their holiest cities just 50 years prior to the Zionist immigration.

Yeah, the religiously inspired revulsion for Jews and Christians that is enshrined in Islamic ideology has nothing to do with the conflict.
This is not a religious issue. But I do understand why you want people to hate Jews. I understand why you try, with every breath in your body, to spread Jew hate. Because without that bullshit talking point, you have nothing to say.

1838 Druze revolt

The 1838 Druze revolt[2][3] was a Druze uprising in Syria against the authority of Ibrahim Pasha and effectively against the Khedivate of Egypt, ruled by Muhammad Ali. The rebellion was led by Druze clans of Mount Lebanon, with an aim to expel the Egyptian forces, under Ibrahim Pasha considering them as infidels. The revolt was suppressed with a bitter campaign by Pasha, after a major Druze defeat in the Wadi al-Taym, and the Egyptian rule effectively restored in Galilee and Mount Lebanon, with a peace agreement signed between the Egyptians and Druze leaders on July 23, 1838. Among the major sites of violence was the city of Safed, where the Jewish community was attacked by Druze rebels in early July 1838

What changed with the Zionist immigration is that Jews were relieved from triple taxes and "protection" ransoms to their Arab neighbors.

You've been able to muster up only 2 in 100 years.

We of course all know about the love and acceptance of the Muslim societies, those bunnies are never responsible for any violence or racism.

amin-al-husseini-quote-arabs-rise-as-one-man-and-fight-for-your-sacred-rights-kill-the-jews-wherever-you-find-haj-amin-al-husseini-59-36-49.jpg
I didn't say Jews. You fuckers want people to hate Jews. You actively try to spread Jew hate. You seem unable to handle the truth, or just what someone else says, without lying about what was said.

1838 Druze revolt

You've been able to muster up only 2 in 100 years.

I didn't say Jews. You fuckers want people to hate Jews. You actively try to spread Jew hate. You seem unable to handle the truth, or just what someone else says, without lying about what was said.

You clearly have a problem with simple numbers, or compulsive lying.
All needed for the spread of Jew-hate, is for You and Your Jihadi heroes to merely open their mouths.

The only difference between yesterday's and today's Arab Pogroms and Days of Rage,
is that this time Jews have a state and an army to protect themselves from the suicidal maniacs:

no_better_blood.jpg

Hamas2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back