The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what do Your congressmen and congresswomen swear upon?
Anything they want. The state does not decide.

You're not going to put words in a certain order and suddenly turn the United States into a country with a state religion. So stop wasting your time.

Ok, what do Your congressmen and congresswomen swear upon?
Anything they want. The state does not decide.

You're not going to put words in a certain order and suddenly turn the United States into a country with a state religion. So stop wasting your time.

I merely asked simple questions, and You've been playing the scared duck ever since.
Meantime the cash You use mention G-d, and Your politicians swear on books they deem holy.
Maybe I've missed something, but I didn't see our PM's making such a bombastic ceremony out of swearing on a Bible, or printing every banknote mentioning G-d, I'm not sure even our ancient Hebrew coins mentioned G-d.

Could it be that America in certain aspects is much more religious than Israel ever was?

Last edited:
I merely asked simple questions,
And I directly answered them. Your MO is not complicated. Uark weaving some mysterious argument only to be revealed later. You are trying to imply that the United States is not a secular State. And you are 100% wrong.

I merely asked simple questions,
And I directly answered them. Your MO is not complicated. Uark weaving some mysterious argument only to be revealed later. You are trying to imply that the United States is not a secular State. And you are 100% wrong.
Just to see how You're blindly religious about secularism makes me giggle.
And You imply that You've proven that America is a fully secular state.

Who bless America?

Last edited:
No liar, I only stated that i answered your questions. And i stated that America is a secular state. I did not state or imply that i have proven in this thread that this is so. This is a shameless lie by , I gotta say, a pretty amateurish little attack poodle troll.

No liar, I only stated that i answered your questions. And i stated that America is a secular state. I did not state or imply that i have proven in this thread that this is so. This is a shameless lie by , I gotta say, a pretty amateurish little attack poodle troll.
Why are You getting so stressed?
Those questions were rational, You may not like them,
but that merely magnifies the ironic display of my point, America is not a good example of a fully secular state.

China maybe, but it's a whole argument in itself.

Last edited:
Well this is super fun. A Muslim and a Christian debating what Jews believe.
Jews believe in the Messiah, correct?
Maybe watering it down for you, makes it easier. Christians would have a far better understanding of what Jews believe than an Arab Muslim who is hostile towards both Jews and Christians.

Not your version of a Messiah.
Your condescension is disgusting.
Your Christian hostility towards Jewish belief is just as ugly as Islam's hostility towards Jewish belief.
Neither Muslims nor Christians understand Jewish belief. Your faith colours your worldview.

But jewish are very funny in their own belief and most of the time hostile among themselves/others.

God blesses Israel and God Blesses America through their support of Israel and belief in Jesus The Jewish Messiah.

Yet Ishmael still rejects Jehovah, still rejects, Jesus, and still rejects God’s blessings.

Until Ishmael makes peace with Israel, Jehovah will deny them from now until The Judgment.

Who is Ishmael PBUH?
Do Jew believe In Jesus PBUH?
Do Jew believe in God Or gd?
Does The God give the name Christian to Christians?
Jews believe in The Promised Messiah in the forms of Messiah Bin David (Conquering Savior) & Messiah Bin Joseph (Suffering Savior). However there are not two Messiahs coming to Earth each once. There is only One Messiah coming twice.

Jesus The Christ the first time came as Messiah Bin Joseph when The Jews Rejected him and despised Him so that prophecy would be fulfilled. He is coming again as Messiah Bin David.
  • Bible Prophecy: Isaiah 53:3 says, "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed Him not."
  • Fulfillment: John 1:10-11 says, "He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. He came to that which was His own, but His own did not receive Him."
He will return in the second coming to Judge the wicked and those who worship false gods and follow false prophets and then sit upon Adam’s throne again as God With Us and rule the World.

Jesus was rejected by some Jews, but not all Jews. Many Jews are Christians, but he was rejected because they expected Messiah Bin David to rescue them from The Oppression of The Roman Empire, but it was Messiah Bin Jospeh who came first to die for our sins and is coming again to judge sins and to rule Earth as Messiah Bin David.

From Isaiah, just one of many prophecies about the Messiah:

(Isaiah 7:14, LXX)[19]

Therefore, the Lord himself shall give you a sign; behold, a virgin shall conceive in the womb, and shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name Emmanuel.[20]

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

55 Old Testament Prophecies about Jesus | Jesus Film Project

Jews believe in Jehovah GOD.

Christians believe in Jehovah GOD.

God calls all people who follow Him, His Children.

Christians are those people Who Worship and Follow God who believe that God The Father Fulfilled His Promise to send God The Son to Earth as Emanuel God with us to die for our sins and be resurrected to show He was God and had No Sin in Him. Christians to honor Christ named themselves as Christians.
This is my post From religion and ethics.

I will request to christian specially because we are waiting for the Jesus PBUH and generally to all religion that please check out the Miracle of MOon by Mohammed PBUH as it is also mentioned in Al-Quran too. As science already approved Al-Quran 80%. You can view these miracle on this site (Secrets of Quran Miracles).

According to Islamic belief Jesus PBUH will come as a Muslim and He pbuh will be descend in Damascus, Syria. Where Mehdi Aleysalam will receive Jesus PBUH. Then he PBUH will kill Dajjal the false Masyha. Immediate defeating Dajjal Agog Magog will be released. According to Islamic Scholars Agog Magog will be 1000 time more than mankind population means one human per 1000 Agog Magog will come and clean whole world. Accept those who will be with Jesus PBUH at Mount Toor. Then Jesus PBUH will rule the world for about 40 years. Jesus PBUH will be buried next to Mohammed PBUH in city of Medina in Saudi Arabia, a Grave specially awaiting for him PBUH last 1500 years.
Out 4 Caliphs only first two caliphs buried with Mohammed PBUH and Jesus PBUH. And last two Caliphs buried out side of that tomb, one in city of Medina/Mecca and Second Hazrat Ali the first blood of Mohammed PBUH even left Arab to avoid the conflict or protect the Grave of Jesus PBUH.
There is a famous but true story attached with it. At the time of Hazrat Ali death the last Caliph asked to his family that there was female camel came from the east, please put my dead body on it and let it go, then this female camel disappeared in desert.

The idea that the world needs to be "cleaned" of (certain) humans is a vile and disgusting theology.
Sound like you are the only one who is clean. When I said Agog Magog will come and clean the world means every one and every thing.
Please don't consider only for yourself. As you people are paranoid, please avoid paranoid-ism. and live normal life with others people around the world.

Please correct yours information about islam/christiannity.
Please Watch Dr, Zakir Naik videos on YouTube about Christianity and correct yours knowledge about yours own religion and I am sure after listening Dr. Zakir Naik you will never criticize Islam.

Islam unfortunately is a lie. They lie about Jesus even.

Why would Jesus who founded Christianity come back to destroy All Christians and all Jews to impose False Islam?

The Koran is a false book and violated God’s command not to add to God’s Word.

Muhammad failed God’s test for being a Prophet of God, so Muhammad is a false prophet who is leading mankind away from Salvation and truth.

Christ Himself said He who denies The Father Denies Me, For I and The Father are One.

Islam denies Christ as God The Son of God.

No man comes to The Father but Through Christ Jesus.

The Old Testament Promised Him, The New Testament Delivered Him, and The Koran denies Him.

Islam hates Israel, because Islam seeks Israel’s birthright, and the entire conflict can be explained in that context.

God blesses Israel and God Blesses America through their support of Israel and belief in Jesus The Jewish Messiah.

Yet Ishmael still rejects Jehovah, still rejects, Jesus, and still rejects God’s blessings.

Until Ishmael makes peace with Israel, Jehovah will deny them from now until The Judgment.

Who is Ishmael PBUH?
Do Jew believe In Jesus PBUH?
Do Jew believe in God Or gd?
Does The God give the name Christian to Christians?
Jews believe in The Promised Messiah in the forms of Messiah Bin David (Conquering Savior) & Messiah Bin Joseph (Suffering Savior). However there are not two Messiahs coming to Earth each once. There is only One Messiah coming twice.

Jesus The Christ the first time came as Messiah Bin Joseph when The Jews Rejected him and despised Him so that prophecy would be fulfilled. He is coming again as Messiah Bin David.
  • Bible Prophecy: Isaiah 53:3 says, "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed Him not."
  • Fulfillment: John 1:10-11 says, "He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. He came to that which was His own, but His own did not receive Him."
He will return in the second coming to Judge the wicked and those who worship false gods and follow false prophets and then sit upon Adam’s throne again as God With Us and rule the World.

Jesus was rejected by some Jews, but not all Jews. Many Jews are Christians, but he was rejected because they expected Messiah Bin David to rescue them from The Oppression of The Roman Empire, but it was Messiah Bin Jospeh who came first to die for our sins and is coming again to judge sins and to rule Earth as Messiah Bin David.

From Isaiah, just one of many prophecies about the Messiah:

(Isaiah 7:14, LXX)[19]

Therefore, the Lord himself shall give you a sign; behold, a virgin shall conceive in the womb, and shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name Emmanuel.[20]

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

55 Old Testament Prophecies about Jesus | Jesus Film Project

Jews believe in Jehovah GOD.

Christians believe in Jehovah GOD.

God calls all people who follow Him, His Children.

Christians are those people Who Worship and Follow God who believe that God The Father Fulfilled His Promise to send God The Son to Earth as Emanuel God with us to die for our sins and be resurrected to show He was God and had No Sin in Him. Christians to honor Christ named themselves as Christians.
This is my post From religion and ethics.

I will request to christian specially because we are waiting for the Jesus PBUH and generally to all religion that please check out the Miracle of MOon by Mohammed PBUH as it is also mentioned in Al-Quran too. As science already approved Al-Quran 80%. You can view these miracle on this site (Secrets of Quran Miracles).

According to Islamic belief Jesus PBUH will come as a Muslim and He pbuh will be descend in Damascus, Syria. Where Mehdi Aleysalam will receive Jesus PBUH. Then he PBUH will kill Dajjal the false Masyha. Immediate defeating Dajjal Agog Magog will be released. According to Islamic Scholars Agog Magog will be 1000 time more than mankind population means one human per 1000 Agog Magog will come and clean whole world. Accept those who will be with Jesus PBUH at Mount Toor. Then Jesus PBUH will rule the world for about 40 years. Jesus PBUH will be buried next to Mohammed PBUH in city of Medina in Saudi Arabia, a Grave specially awaiting for him PBUH last 1500 years.
Out 4 Caliphs only first two caliphs buried with Mohammed PBUH and Jesus PBUH. And last two Caliphs buried out side of that tomb, one in city of Medina/Mecca and Second Hazrat Ali the first blood of Mohammed PBUH even left Arab to avoid the conflict or protect the Grave of Jesus PBUH.
There is a famous but true story attached with it. At the time of Hazrat Ali death the last Caliph asked to his family that there was female camel came from the east, please put my dead body on it and let it go, then this female camel disappeared in desert.

The idea that the world needs to be "cleaned" of (certain) humans is a vile and disgusting theology.

yours Mean, by force you are invade holly land and by force holly land will be freed.

It's already the most free country in the region,
if not an exemplary case for the entire world given the circumstances.
Certainly better than any Arab or Muslim run country You'll find.

No force is powerful to withstand G-d's decisions,
billions of Muslims who cannot stand Israel's revival, will attest to that.

That is exactly you people are you people create lies and then propagate it like a truth means make fool others and yourself. For example you call yourself special race but nobody else in the world consider you special.
Now As you are created g-d, but no body knows who the hell you are, who follow the g-d and then who gd is.
Now You appear from somewhere After 4 thousands years and created israel even Jacob PBUH didn't claim it actually who got the title of Israel, not the sinner yahuda.

Now And If you are comparing gd to GOD then again you are making fool to gd and yourself because you don't believe in Ala but in yourself.

Please follow my signature comments. It is written for jew only. Just look at your past and calculate that how many time you through from different type of difficult time.

When I look at Your history I felt like people are treating you, like kicking/pushing you around how un respectful life you people are leading but not learning.

The idea you people are chasing is a flop idea please give up 3/4 thousands years too much to learns. I am only trying to help you out and these things you can't see through your history, I am trying to show you.

Just learn from your history that how many time in history you people kicked around by others.

That's a nice big salad of words, but here's the problem - did You manage to contradict anything I've said?
Please, show me one country in the middle east as developed and free as Israel.

Let's see You for once use actual facts to backup all that mindless drivel.
Can you run Israel as a country the way UAE is? even though its a Monarchy but it is more open than any country in the world and Israel can not match with it.
Temple and monarchy are all part of the package, just not the kind of monarchy You imagine, a king from the house of David will "coronate" Hashem for the world and human kings eventually bow the knee.

Until that is fulfilled, Israel ranks higher on the human development report than the UAE.

| Human Development Reports - Israel index 0.903
| Human Development Reports - UAE index 0.863
Lets put this way, as you are saying israel is a super nation means they have no choice but portrait angel, because jew are invader/thief took away others land and posing democratic.

You keep saying, but I'm not sure You know the meanings of those words.
International law is treaties between sovereign states, not popular votes in the UN.
You cannot vote out a country out of existence as much as You cannot vote it into existence.

If 2 billion Muslims all jump shout all together "Israel is illegitimate" for a year non-stop, it still exists and kicking.Tried that song for 70 years already, and all of You know how easy it is to push Israel to the edge now, and all of us know where it's going.

That thing about Messiah in Your signature, is what You're most afraid of, and what we're most expecting.
You can build the Mountain with us, or go to war against it, but it will be built, and all those who build it with the nation of Israel will only win.
yours Mean, by force you are invade holly land and by force holly land will be freed.

That is exactly you people are you people create lies and then propagate it like a truth means make fool others and yourself. For example you call yourself special race but nobody else in the world consider you special.
Now As you are created g-d, but no body knows who the hell you are, who follow the g-d and then who gd is.
Now You appear from somewhere After 4 thousands years and created israel even Jacob PBUH didn't claim it actually who got the title of Israel, not the sinner yahuda.

Now And If you are comparing gd to GOD then again you are making fool to gd and yourself because you don't believe in Ala but in yourself.

Please follow my signature comments. It is written for jew only. Just look at your past and calculate that how many time you through from different type of difficult time.

When I look at Your history I felt like people are treating you, like kicking/pushing you around how un respectful life you people are leading but not learning.

The idea you people are chasing is a flop idea please give up 3/4 thousands years too much to learns. I am only trying to help you out and these things you can't see through your history, I am trying to show you.

Just learn from your history that how many time in history you people kicked around by others.

That's a nice big salad of words, but here's the problem - did You manage to contradict anything I've said?

Can you run Israel as a country the way UAE is? even though its a Monarchy but it is more open than any country in the world and Israel can not match with it.
Israel can not match with UAE because Israelis are invader/thieves.

You are highly ignorant and uneducated. Not one thing you wrote was true.

Why do you bother telling such lies that educated people can see right through?

It’s a waste of my time and yours.

Actually Israel or The Promised Land and it’s borders were defined for Abraham thousands of years ago.

Moses was a Hebrew, and His People lived in The Promised Land long before they became captives and were migrated to Egypt.

Moses returned The Hebrews to Land they had already inhabited for thousands of years.

The Hebrews have inhabited The Promised Land for Thousands of Years and survived The Babylonian Empire, Assyrian Empire, Egyptian Empire and Roman Empire.

That is how long they have been in what is called Israel today.
1).Just 4000 years ago. And people Arab pagan were living there as Loot PBUH is a good example as he left Abraham PBUH and lived with Arab pagan.
2) What is the guaranty that Moses PBUH promised to them because He PBUH never enter in Holly land instead Moses PBUH disappear in mountain because he got too old and jew gave him really hard time for 40 years in harsh desert keep testing him that if you are prophet of God show us some miracle and they keep troubling him PBUH.
I will say jew made up that Moses PBUH directed us. I will say He PBUH just got fed up and fled/disappear. I will say then those jew by accidentally end up in this area we called Holly Land.
3). Again it never be Hebrews land as they migrated from Iraqi village and again Jerusalem was not part of Abraham PBUH and family, Israel is a title which was given to Jacob PBUH but Jew never owned it because that is how jew are they don't believe in God/prophets but they only believe in themselves they preferred to called themselves jew instead Israeli.
4). Now why they using the name of Israel because this is the only way they can fool to the world especially Muslim/Christian.
5) Ask to any Jew Rabbi that ever any Jew Prophets ever born or enter in holly Land, he will say NO.
OK. Then point out what is not true?
Jesus is not a Muslim. He is God With Us, Emanuel. He is The Lamb of God, Messiah Bin Joseph who suffered for his people, was crucified, yet because He was God, could have at any time commanded Millions of Angels to stop The Crucifixion.

He willingly offered Himself up as a payment for all Sin to Fulfill The Old Testament Scriptures Announcing His Eventual Coming.

He Willingly allowed Himself to experience Death, then by his Own Will descended in to Hell, confiscated The Keys To Hell, and To Death, was Resurrected to The Glory of God, because He was God, Preached to many, appeared to many, and Ascended to Heaven where He sits at The Right Hand of God.

Jesus is not coming back as a prophet. He is coming back as God the Son, to Rule over the World, and To Sit Upon Adam's Throne on Judgment Day to judge all those who worship false gods, and who have rejected His Salvation.

It is The False Prophet, and Antichrist who Jesus will come from Heaven to Battle and Defeat, and he will bind them along with Satan who calls himself allah and cast all of them in to Hell for 1,000 years and usher in The Millennial Reign of The Prince of Peace, Jesus, Messiah Bin David.

After the 1,000 years, Jesus will release allah, The False Prophet and Antichrist to test The World once more to see whom they will follow, only He will remain seated upon The Throne.

Only through Jesus The Christ, can all people who chose to inherit The Blessing of Abraham, and share in all God's Blessings and Promises that He gave to both Jew and Gentile through His Word, and Through His Own Actions and Covenants with His Chosen People whom He Chose to Deliver His Word to Man Through, and to Bring The Messiah Through.

Please must watch Dr Zakir Naik videos on You Tube about Christianity/Islam.
Second Jesus PBUH never know about God or He PBUH never used this word called God.
Third the name Christianity is not given to you by Jesus PBUH Or God means you don't have any name in Bible.
Please Must Dr. Zakir Naik thanks.

Israel can not match with UAE because Israelis are invader/thieves.
Still here Rehmani? Where is your thread in the religion community? You have not started one, yet?

The UAE is in Arabia. Therefore the country is made of Arabs. What an amazingly bad example you just gave. But then, all of your examples are made without actually thinking or knowing what you are saying.

As I said before, you are an Indian/Pakistani whose's ancestors were either forced or converted to Islam.

You know everything about the world through the eyes of Islam.

And now, you are selling Dr, Zakir Naik, an Indian Islamic preacher who is known as a Hate Preacher. Malaysia and India want to arrest him and he is banned in a few countries.

Let me make this very clear, again.

This is a thread to discuss the Mandate of Palestine and the creation of the State of Israel.

Nothing else, is to be discussed on this thread especially your endless hatred of Jews as taught to you by Islam. That is YOUR problem, not ours, or anybody else's.

You cannot discuss the Mandate of Palestine from the end of WWI on, you have no business here.

Shall I start the thread for you in the religion community, or can you do it by yourself?
What shall I call it?

How about this one:

" How I follow the teachings of Hate Preacher "Dr" Zakir Naik and deny Judaism and Jews "

Isn't that a perfect title to what you have been doing here?

Now, go start your own thread and preach, preach, preach.
look mother of all poster of your mindset, As I said before its not me who change the topic its yours poster who cause problem. And you know nothing just a pretender. Only India ban Dr. Zakir Naik and definitely you don't know me.

You only paid to change truth from lies. Like Israel is not legitimate country but....
As I said I don't runaway from topic, you and yours paid posters are.
You must complain but first read the post I am replying of.

Dr. Zakir Naik is most watched cleric in any religion and on any forum.

Those questions were rational,
And I answered them directly. You ignored my answers, and asked them again. I answered them directly again. You then ignored my answers again. that is not rational behavior. Listen to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back