The one hope for white people

I'm glad I don't have to sit around and ponder my ethnicity. That must be a living hell.
only for those consumed by race..
I find pondering my ethnicity interesting, not scary. lol
What you focus on become big. Plenty of minorities do quite well. Focusing on your race is a loser move.
"I'm glad I don't have to sit around and ponder my ethnicity. That must be a living hell."
so you're a loser lol

I'm glad I don't have to sit around and ponder my ethnicity. That must be a living hell.
What you focus on become big. Plenty of minorities do quite well. Focusing on your race is a loser move.
"I'm glad I don't have to sit around and ponder my ethnicity. That must be a living hell."
so you're a loser lol
I said I don't ponder it. You're a literal retard. (no lol)

so you're a loser lol
You should ponder it, you're probably not 100%, whitey :beer:

so you're a loser lol
What for? I'm not a loser. Nor do I give a shit. Nor do you have any clue what my background is. You're just a really stupid individual.

so you're a loser lol
What for? I'm not a loser. Nor do I give a shit. Nor do you have any clue what my background is. You're just a really stupid individual.
you're easy to fluster :D
I hope you have as much fun with me as I have with you weasel.

so you're a loser lol
you're easy to fluster :D
I hope you have as much fun with me as I have with you weasel.
The fluster is between your ears.

Forum List

Back