The only people who are LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE are the ones who CHOSE TO NOT BUY IT.

You are aware they can still buy insurance, correct? They just don't pay a penalty if they decide they don't want to buy insurance. In short, their freedom of choice has been restored.

You people don't understand how insurance works. Young, health people will probably not buy if they don't have to. That leaves a pool of middle age and older people who are less healthy. THEIR rates skyrocket because the pool is tilted - they can no longer afford the premium.

Then you have millions of people, young and old with no health insurance who use the emergency room as their primary physician because they no longer have preventative care. That drives up procedure costs because hospitals can only take so many charity cases. And premiums rise even further.

It's really that simple.
And nothing you're saying is untrue. However, it is also not true that the tax bill itself kicks anyone off insurance, which is the sound byte the Dems are using.
It would be next year (19) before any of this actually starts to show. The premiums for this year are already locked in.

You are aware they can still buy insurance, correct? They just don't pay a penalty if they decide they don't want to buy insurance. In short, their freedom of choice has been restored.

You people don't understand how insurance works. Young, health people will probably not buy if they don't have to. That leaves a pool of middle age and older people who are less healthy. THEIR rates skyrocket because the pool is tilted - they can no longer afford the premium.

Then you have millions of people, young and old with no health insurance who use the emergency room as their primary physician because they no longer have preventative care. That drives up procedure costs because hospitals can only take so many charity cases. And premiums rise even further.

It's really that simple.
If young people stop buying gas guzzling 1 ton trucks my prices are likely to go up for mine. I submit we need an irs penalty to force the kids to buy those trucks so my choices in life cost me less.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

The only people who are LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE are the ones who CHOSE TO NOT BUY IT.

For 2018, Expect Steeper Health Plan Premium Increases

Health Insurers in New Mexico To Implement Record-High Premium Increases

Rate increases drive Iowa small groups to seek creative solutions

On average, small employer groups in Iowa will see their health care premiums rise 15 to 20 percent in 2018, according to an expert with Holmes Murphy & Associates.

With spike in premiums, some ACA users in Pennsylvania struggle to afford insurance

So stop with the lies.

Stop drinking the piss your propagandists have poured.

Pretty much the average stray dog is smarter than the cbo. I can't think of a single prediction they have made that was even remotely close.

These CBO forecasts are a joke. Why? Because congress already knows what it wants the CBO forecast to predict, and forces the CBO to produce that forecast by providing the parameters for the forecast guaranteed to produce the forecast they want. The word retarded comes to mind.

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare with a plan that would give us "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

Instead, we are going to see record high costs.

You cannot dance around that fact. There is not enough propagandist piss in the Universe to make you drunk enough to not see Trump hoaxed your dumb asses.

eHealth Post-Open Enrollment Report: Premiums Rise Most for Those Under Age 25; Average Family Premium Tops $1,100 Per Month

The Tard Herd's idea of "a tiny fraction of the cost":

IFP_Data.jpg

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare with a plan that would give us "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

You cannot dance around that fact. There is not enough propagandist piss in the Universe to make you drunk enough to not see Trump hoaxed your dumb asses.
It's not a Trump lie so much as it is a GOP failure. And it is not too late.
By removing the mandate the GOP has put itself in a box with the prediction of increasing premiums. That fact will lite a fire under their ass to get something done so they don't take the heat come election time.

That's my hope at least.

All they have to do is purchase their own
Let 'em eat cake, huh?

That's the GOP plan OL - those unhealthy older people who don't yet qualify for Medicare and can't afford the premium can pull themselves up by their own damn bootstraps and get a second job!
And then NEXT year, Paul Ryan and his wealthy pals (now even wealthier thanks to the ginormous tax cuts they just gave themselves) will go after Medicare and SS by using the 1.5 trillion in deficit spending they just approved as an excuse!
See how that works? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
The Tard Herd's idea of "a tiny fraction of the cost":

As health premiums rise, small firms seek options

As small business owners learn what their 2018 health insurance costs will be, some are considering providing different types of coverage for their employees.

Companies are receiving notices of premium and coverage changes for 2018. The changes vary, depending on factors including the state where a company is located, how many employees it has and how comprehensive its insurance is. But many owners are seeing rate increases of double-digit percentages, finding dramatically reduced coverage, or both.

It's not a Trump lie so much as it is a GOP failure. And it is not too late.
By removing the mandate the GOP has put itself in a box with the prediction of increasing premiums. That fact will lite a fire under their ass to get something done so they don't take the heat come election time.

That's my hope at least.
It's a Trump lie. Nothing can hide the fact he hoaxed the Tard Herd, bigly.

And they just sit there and take it, like good little cucks.

Just look at the huckster's fucking grin on his face as he knows he is hoaxing the Tard Herd:

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

All they have to do is purchase their own
Let 'em eat cake, huh?

They are not my responsibility.
Right on! Why should we as taxpayers have to provide anything for people who don't work or don't want to work? I see them sitting on the front stoop, waiting for their monthly welfare check and food stamps. While they wait, they're scratching off lottery tickets, drinking T-Bird out of a paper sack and nursing a roach till it burns their lips. I see this shit all across the country and it's sickening to think that's what a lot of voters are doing. And, they have no pride or sense of duty.

Bleev me...bleev me...bleev me...

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful. And cheap!

'The only people who are LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE are the ones who CHOSE TO NOT BUY IT.'

Uh-huh.

Americans were left with NO CHOICE due to Insurers leaving markets...leaving no one to buy insurance from.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...from-obamacare-leaves-little-insurance-choice

"...with insurers choosing not to participate, in part because they are losing money by covering people who are sicker and seeking out immediate care after having insurance for the first time, people who shop for these plans are left with
even fewer options to choose from. Some will have only one plan to select, and at least one – Pinal County, Arizona – will have none."

So much for the OP's Title claim.....

And nothing you're saying is untrue. However, it is also not true that the tax bill itself kicks anyone off insurance, which is the sound byte the Dems are using.
It would be next year (19) before any of this actually starts to show. The premiums for this year are already locked in.

I don't disagree, but it will be a slow and disastrous drip.

They are not my responsibility.

Oh yes they are. We are all responsible for the health care of our neighbors and fellow humans. Otherwise many hospitals (in particular rural hospitals) will close because they cannot afford the barrage of charity cases.

Funny, Republicans used to HATE freeloaders. No mas.
Google Medical Co-ops or PPC's

They can be very inexpensive and cover most basic medical needs. Combine that with a reasonable catastrophic policy and you've got you coverage at a fraction of the cost of Obamacare.

Just like before anyone even heard of Obama, more and more Americans will get priced out of the health insurance market while the morbidly obese huckster resides in the White House.

He lied to you, rubes. You should be going after the fucking huckster with torches and pitchforks.

But no! You just sit there and take it.

"He hates Mexicans and Muslims, so we're cool with being fucked in the ass."

So stop with the lies.

Premiums may go up for some but that shouldn't bother you unless you're a hypocrite who had no problem with the increases under Obamacare. And some of those increases were double or triple previous premiums.
Smart consumers will see a decline by opting out of Obamacare and getting into a co-op.
Bottom line is democrats created this disaster so whatever the outcome is in the end they have no one to blame but themselves.

Spot on as always, professor! These damn lazy children need to pick themselves up by their own bootstraps and buy their own damn insurance.

There are options available but you have to be proactive to find them.
Not sure why you think it's the government's job to take care of you.

Forum List

Back